Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion (8695 Views)

Tinubu Launches Expatriate Employment Levy (EEL) / President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Blaze14k: 8:50am On Mar 11
Golan007:

When it starts you would move to another wailing song.

I really don't understand why the federal government is too quick with this loan. To me it's bad decision unless they have money stacked somewhere.
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Kukutenla: 8:50am On Mar 11
Golan007:

When it starts you would move to another wailing song.
When? Did you read the Op or you're just an empty barrel
The launch has been postponed thrice while most schools have increased their fees already.
Do you know universities now charge up to 500k per session now?
How will you even know when you're still living under your parents
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by bewla(m): 8:52am On Mar 11
meum:
This country sef
waiting do us
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:53am On Mar 11
Propaganda every time, set to, about to, begin to, to, we will, we shall, Tinubu vows to
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Golan007: 8:53am On Mar 11
Blaze14k:

I really don't understand why the federal government is too quick with this loan. To me it's bad decision unless they have money stacked somewhere.

Money saved from subsidies can be given out as loans.

It helps students in this period of cultivation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Golan007: 8:54am On Mar 11
Kukutenla:

When? Did you read the Op or you're just an empty barrel
The launch has been postponed thrice while most schools have increased their fees already.
Do you know universities now charge up to 500k per session now?
How will you even know when you're still living under your parents

I know you are a dummy.
In your mind, false starts means never happening.

Dunce of the year.
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:55am On Mar 11
Ofunaofu:
Finally, after so many postponements

I hope it's not being rushed because in two months, the Tinubu presidency will clock one year in office, and Tinubu will have to tell Nigerians what he has achieved.

Dey play, propaganda
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Blaze14k: 8:56am On Mar 11
Golan007:

Haven't seen what that subsidy money has done since its removable instead the government resort to borrowing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Mastadestiny(m): 8:56am On Mar 11
That's good. Another positive news
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Skillsnigeria: 8:58am On Mar 11
Okay
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Golan007: 8:58am On Mar 11
Blaze14k:

Haven't seen what that subsidy money has done since its removable instead the government resort to borrowing.

What did you think would happen over night?
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Wilpraise55: 8:59am On Mar 11
I pray it works.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by meum: 9:00am On Mar 11
bewla:
waiting do us
You know wetin do us you just Dey pretend
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by GenFunction: 9:01am On Mar 11
With their nonsense requirements,them fit say bring ur papa jamb or waec
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by handsomeyinka(m): 9:01am On Mar 11
Didijiji:
cheesy

Scammers

Where are the CNG Buses and grains?

Imagine that people were waiting for those audio promises, hunger for don kill people

To think that I was confidently telling people nobody will be worse than Buhari

Tuuueeehhhh
You can't do any better
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Didijiji: 9:02am On Mar 11
handsomeyinka:

You can't do any better
Like Alex Otti is already doing right

YINKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by frog12: 9:05am On Mar 11
Meanwhile, members of the Nigerian community in West Yorkshire, United Kingdom have called for the inclusion of students studying abroad in the student loan scheme.

these people really wan bankrupt the country grin grin grin
and tinubu go help them
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Kukutenla: 9:06am On Mar 11
Golan007:

I know you are a dummy.
In your mind, false starts means never happening.

Dunce of the year.
I'm sorry but it seems as if something is wrong with your brain.
Why announce student loan When you know it's not ready? Did anyone force them to announce it?

The government initially said it would take effect in September, but it did not. It later shifted the take-off to January but that also did not happen.

The President proposed N50bn for its take-off in the 2024 budget he presented to the National Assembly last November.

On February 7, the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Education Loan Fund, Dr Akintunde Sawyerr, exclusively confirmed to our correspondent that the much-awaited scheme would go live on February 21, when President Tinubu launches it at the State House, Abuja.

However, the launch was delayed, with Sawyerr, alongside Presidency sources, explaining that the lag time was to enable the fund to expand its mandate to include students seeking loans for skills development, as directed by the President.
The problem with idiots is how they are comfortable making silly excuses.
The school year has almost ended yet this asswipe is still making excuses of false start.
This country does not need enemies with idiots as part of its citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by obawinner(m): 9:11am On Mar 11
Kukutenla:

Why announce student loan When you know it's not ready? Did anyone force them to announce it?

The school year has almost ended yet this asswipe is still making excuses of false start.
Even in saner climes with decades of citizenry structure spanning generations hasnt perfect their student loan, but you want nigeria to achieve theirs within a year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Mikespecialone(m): 9:12am On Mar 11
IyaTola:
What IT courses can I study within 6 months,I mean 6 months of intense studies that will guarantee me employment abroad, maybe with visa sponsorship. Please advise me and the others willing to benefit from this

Create a topic for this in a new post
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Golan007: 9:13am On Mar 11
Kukutenla:

You are a slowpoke.

Can you force the government to give out student loans?

Dunce.

Is this enshrined in our constitution?

Monkey go eat a banana.
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by 10thTenthMan: 9:20am On Mar 11
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-launches-student-loan-thursday-foreign-scholars-seek-inclusion/

Government should watch out, monitor, audit and PUNISH!

-Fake/Ghost students will be created to enable those administering this to take these loans for themselves.

-Many of the administrators will request to sleep with students for the loan.

-The process will intentionally be made cumbersome and stressful so that people will pay bribes to get applications and supporting documents.

-Banks will instead give the loans out to non students for higher interests and profits.

Etc etc.

This is Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Donedeal1(m): 9:21am On Mar 11
99thEnemy:

Data Science
Be more specific please.
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Believeintruth: 9:40am On Mar 11
Okete001:
Hehehe

The same initiative the enemies of the state (emergency lovers of the zoo) condemned calling it a means of embezzlement for the old man.

Now everyone wants to benefit from it.

which people want to benefit? you better wake up from that your delusion oooo
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Believeintruth: 9:41am On Mar 11
Golan007:

The government is still paying subsidies stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Golan007: 9:44am On Mar 11
Believeintruth:

The government is still paying subsidies stop deceiving yourself.

And...?
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Bigseven(m): 9:45am On Mar 11
Me as lecturer: supervising exams
Some of you will have to take this loan again ooo
Because wetin you Dey write so, na rubbish i Dey see oo

Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by haffaze777(m): 9:47am On Mar 11
I hope our obidunce followers won't apply for this loan? Nah bastard among them go apply.
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Damisam93(m): 9:48am On Mar 11
IyaTola:
What IT courses can I study within 6 months,I mean 6 months of intense studies that will guarantee me employment abroad, maybe with visa sponsorship. Please advise me and the others willing to benefit from this

Have you heard about decagon
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Alliswell248: 10:04am On Mar 11
Meti99:
Lie Muhammad dey learn where this man dey.
We wake up everyday to new lies fr him.
He doesn't know Nigerians don't take him serious again.
Audio government.
CNG Buses
35,000 naira monthly palliatives
120,000 tons of grains yet price of rice is on increase.
Cement price.

What Nigerians are demanding from this unfortunate people is so simple,
Make our money worthwhile.
Even if minimum wage is still 30,000, give values to that money.
Increase in salary will still cause inflations but do something to make life easy for people to live

Wailing is in your blood.....

Nonentity
Re: Tinubu Launches Student Loan Thursday, Foreign Scholars Seek Inclusion by Alliswell248: 10:06am On Mar 11
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Dey play, propaganda

It's not....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian / APC Convention: Fayemi Denies Rejecting Buhari's Consensus Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.