Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. (395 Views)

3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by davinchi101: 9:05am On Mar 11
One of the most profitable business now is food storage business. It's one that requires patience

It simply means buying agricultural produce at their harvest season, when price is low, preserving and reselling during scarcity periods.

For as long as you're dealing with human foods, price would always go up.

In September 2023, a measure of groundnut in Nasarawa was #600/modu. Today, it's 1400

Egusi was 450 in August, it's now 900

Bambara nut was 700 in November, it's now 1300

Beans was 700 in December, it's now 1300, and so on.

Local rice was 900 in November, it's now 1500.

Buying at the appropriate time, ensures maximum profit.

I'm based in Nasarawa state, a land where farming is largely practiced. And this is a sure business you find the Alhajis and the rich doing.

1 Like

Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by Nackzy: 9:36am On Mar 11
davinchi101:
One of the most profitable business now is food storage business. It's one that requires patience

It simply means buying agricultural produce at their harvest season, when price is low, preserving and reselling during scarcity periods.

For as long as you're dealing with human foods, price would always go up.

In September 2023, a measure of groundnut in Nasarawa was #600/modu. Today, it's 1400

Egusi was 450 in August, it's now 900

Bambara nut was 700 in November, it's now 1300

Beans was 700 in December, it's now 1300, and so on.

Local rice was 900 in November, it's now 1500.

Buying at the appropriate time, ensures maximum profit.

I'm based in Nasarawa state, a land where farming is largely practiced. And this is a sure business you find the Alhajis and the rich doing.
you're absolutely right my brother, I survive with this in the north
Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by davinchi101: 9:14pm On Mar 11
Nackzy:
you're absolutely right my brother, I survive with this in the north

People are really cashing out from it.

Price of food must always go up due to many factors.

It's those that bought at harvest season that smile
Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by davinchi101: 7:45am On Mar 12
We have a group for this business. We give updates on the right time to buy and sell these farm produce.

You may call or chat me up on 08144833301 or 08067939659
Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by davinchi101: 5:06pm On Mar 14
As we approach another farming season, kindly note that it's possible to make almost 100% of your capital without stepping into the farm.

Just position yourself to buy farm produce at harvest season from farmers, and preserve them against scarcity periods.

You're likely to make more profit than even the farmers. It's not a cliché that price of foods hardly remain the same in Nigeria. It would likely skyrocket
Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by TrennixGLOBAL: 5:12pm On Mar 14
davinchi101:
As we approach another farming season, kindly note that it's possible to make almost 100% of your capital without stepping into the farm.

Just position yourself to buy farm produce at harvest season from farmers, and preserve them against scarcity periods.

You're likely to make more profit than even the farmers. It's not a cliché that price of foods hardly remain the same in Nigeria. It would likely skyrocket

What is the total cost to starting this business and all expenses involved for someone outside Nassarawa state.
Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by davinchi101: 9:06am On Mar 16
TrennixGLOBAL:

What is the total cost to starting this business and all expenses involved for someone outside Nassarawa state.

Storage business doesn't have cost range. You invest based on your financial strength.

In September 2023, I invested about 170k into groundnut, and and by December, I was already in 60% profit, and today, I'm in over 100%. So imagine I've invested about 5m into it.

Some bought beans at 650-700 in December, and beans is now 1400. That's 100% profit already.

See ehn, for as long as you're dealing with human foods, you can't get it wrong.

We have a WhatsApp group where we strategies and discuss on this business.

WhatsApp me on 08144833301 to get added

2 Likes

Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:09am On Mar 16
Alright. Thanks for sharing
Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by TrennixGLOBAL: 12:02pm On Mar 16
davinchi101:

Storage business doesn't have cost range. You invest based on your financial strength.

In September 2023, I invested about 170k into groundnut, and and by December, I was already in 60% profit, and today, I'm in over 100%. So imagine I've invested about 5m into it.

Some bought beans at 650-700 in December, and beans is now 1400. That's 100% profit already.

See ehn, for as long as you're dealing with human foods, you can't get it wrong.

We have a WhatsApp group where we strategies and discuss on this business.

WhatsApp me on 08144833301 to get added

Hmmm that's a very nice biz
Re: Here's A Profitable Business To Do Now. by davinchi101: 7:12am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday to all business persons

(1) (Reply)

I Need 20 Tons, 30 Tons And 40 Tons Tipper Trucks For A Project Urgently / Do You Compare Your Present Job With Blogging? / This House Is Not For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.