Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) (50791 Views)

5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award / Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) / 'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11
Creditalerts:
Some girls go wet tongue
Nah you wan pour them water?

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 2:04pm On Mar 11
GloriousGbola:

Nigerians no try at all. We should have made Rita winner of koko mansion so dbanj would have had to hang out with her for a year grin

Dbanj sef nor go gree. 🤣🤣😪🤣😪
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

Lol story.

You're old as time. grin

You go fear ancient of days.

I will be 24 on April 16
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 2:07pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:
You go fear ancient of days.

I will be 24 on April 16

cheesy cheesy

You're April born? Nice.
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

cheesy cheesy

You're April born? Nice.
Yes ma
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 2:12pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:

Yes ma

I nor be Ma.
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Lightman300(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQxVLLsAIDw

The idea of this, to a great extent, is to de-robe men of their masculinity, thereby weakning the family foundation which is the minuscule or microcosm of the society at large. Eventually, the entire society comes to its knees.
Wokeism is not accidental; it is intentional.
The undescerning shall perceive this as entertainment. It is none of that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

I nor be Ma.
grin grin grin grin

I am respectful child
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Mar 11
chidiokay:

It is stories like these that will be making suitors think yu are there granny age- mate ... sometimes you sef dey feign Gen-z undecided

mvmv Aunty don dey ova sweet you

It is your innate stpidit* to assume I am looking for suitors and I should even feign Genz to get one, not minding men have preferences.
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 2:18pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:

grin grin grin grin

I am respectful child

Na so, brother. undecided
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by chidiokay: 2:22pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

It is your innate stupidity to assume I am looking for suitors and I should even feign Genz to get one, not minding men have preferences.

who we beat who is in agony, Men have preference but doing samething and expecting different results is mother of all stupidity

take tips, i care undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 2:23pm On Mar 11
chidiokay:

who we beat who is in agony, Men have preference but doing samething and expecting different results is mother of all stupidity

take tips, i care undecided

The mother of stupidity is thinking a man like you calls the shot. Women that did what you want are being knacked in heat and getting rechargeable fans in 2024. And somehow you think you can teach me how to attract a worthy man or maybe a dusty like you?

Don't be slow, please. grin

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

Sliding into the family-zone like 👇

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Mar 11
FireUpNow:

Try to unlearn some thinking pls.
oyinbo man don vex

2 Likes

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

Barrister Folake. I put it to you that you're in love.
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by GloriousGbola: 2:45pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:

to push your step sister / step aunty into the washing machine
i know your game
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11
GloriousGbola:

to push your step sister / step aunty into the washing machine
i know your game
You saw what she did there
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 2:50pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is it funny?
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 3:01pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:
Is it funny?

lipsrsealed

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Harmless1b(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11
Now I can see cena
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 3:06pm On Mar 11
enemyofprogress:
Barrister Folake. I put it to you that you're in love.

I claim it in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

lipsrsealed
Lols.

No bro me again unless you wan be my 7th cousin.
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 3:23pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:
Lols.

No bro me again unless you wan be my 7th cousin.

Why? 😂😂
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

Why? 😂😂
I don talk my own
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by chidiokay: 3:29pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

The mother of stupidity is thinking a man like you calls the shot. Women that did what you want are being knacked in heat and getting rechargeable fans in 2024. And somehow you think you can teach me how to attract a worthy man or maybe a dusty like you?

Don't be slow, please. grin

with you, i will just have to assume every week is that time of the month ...

what yur size so i can get yu adult pampers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 3:30pm On Mar 11
chidiokay:

with you, i will just have to assume every week is that time of the month ...

what yur size so i can get yu adult pampers cheesy

As I was saying, the preference of men like you should be discarded as soon as they voice it out. Physically, intellectually, characterwise and financially, you are a 1 at best. Even GenZs would rather give themselves 4 more years to find a better male than be locked with you in their prime. Yet you expect me that is over that phase to reduce my age to attract you?

For what? A dull troll, his hot house, burnt pancake and N300 fearless? What did you smoke, bro?

And please, stop running offline after each post. Why are you suddenly busy after picking on me? I'll appreciate if you stay online let's finish this.🥰

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Mar 11
This is really tacky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.