Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) (50788 Views)

5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award / Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) / 'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Mar 11
Eunoiaa:

🤣🤣🤣😭

They never practise what they preach. grin
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Ogiame: 5:18pm On Mar 11
Tallesty1:
Some really big ones actually know how to lay low when not on duty. You would think it is that of a child.
Very correct... But the last line though. Throw me off balance. grin
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by chidiokay: 5:24pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

This is your quaterback looking babe and you want to advise me? Those vintage arms belong to a GenZ? grin

I am glad you built a museum for me in your heart, i rather keep pictures of goat poop than save any if those pictures you sent to me ...

I am not foolish to think you have any single man to show .. post another woman husband make job burst grin cheesy ur family go just suffer

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Mar 11
chidiokay:

I am glad you built a museum for me in your heart, i rather keep pictures of goat poop than save any if those pictures you sent to me ...

I am not foolish to think you have any tangible man to show .. post another woman husband make job burst grin cheesy ur family go just suffer

This is you, the supposed old cat, snapping near someone's AC on a hot Friday afternoon to show me he used to have money. grin

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by chidiokay: 5:31pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

This is you, the supposed old cat, snapping near someone's AC on a hot Friday afternoon to show me he used to have money. grin

Why not kuku kidnap me and put me inside your gallery ... abi ki lo tun ku cheesy

sha no dey use my picture masturbate na that one thunder fit fire you undecided o ma jo nuh nii
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Mar 11
chidiokay:

Why not kuku kidnap me and put me inside your gallery ... abi ki lo tun ku cheesy

sha no dey use my picture masturbate na that one thunder fit fire you undecided o ma jo nuh nii

This is you, looking like a thief with a pen as pendant. Why should I take advice from you?

grin angry

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by chidiokay: 5:42pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

This is you, looking like a thief with a pen as pendant. Why should I take advice from you?

grin angry

I think my fingers really went deep, you should take my advice cos what friends won't say only an enemy will share it ... undecided
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:44pm On Mar 11
chidiokay:

I think my fingers really went deep, you should take my advice cos what friends won't say only an enemy will share it ... undecided

This was you, insulting me for taking on two freelance projects. Today I work fulltime for one of them, while you are complaining of heat and celebrating buying a fan in 2024.

Once again, why do you think you can advise me? grin grin

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by chidiokay: 5:51pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

This was you, insulting me for taking on two freelance projects. Today I work fulltime for one of them, while you are complaining of heat and celebrating buying a fan in 2024.

Once again, why do you think you can advise me? grin grin

Ati fulltime ati part-time you still fit feed a dog, if no be married men in your life, you for no dey allen permanently

I can advice you becos, i am 100% independent, shebi naa you buy that benz cheesy smh

2 Likes

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:54pm On Mar 11
chidiokay:

Ati fulltime ati part-time you still fit feed a dog, if no be married men in your life, you for no dey allen permanently

I can advice you becos, i am 100% independent, shebi naa you buy that benz cheesy smh

Since you know I didn't buy the Benz. I attracted a man that can buy Benz. Do you know how much a GLE cost? Why do you think you can advise me? grin

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by chidiokay: 6:04pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

Since you know I didn't buy the Benz. I attracted a man that can buy Benz. Do you know how much a GLE cost? Why do you think you can advise me? grin

Only a foolish gurl will use a boyfriend property to Brag, dem neva marry you o tin fi property snap ...

i can advice you because i am contented with every thing i have small or big, tongue

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11
chidiokay:

Only a foolish gurl will use a boyfriend property to Brag, dem neva marry you o tin fi property snap ...

i can advice you because i am contented with every thing i have small or big, tongue

So if I leave themarried man that is giving me 1m and Benz, I will come follow you that uses this fan?

You see I didn't say Mine isn't married o. 😀

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by chidiokay: 6:12pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

So if I leave this married man that is giving me 1m and Benz, I will come follow you that uses this fan?

You see I didn't say Mine isn't married o. 😀

I know yu don't have retentive memory, but why must it be me, must you snatch, all the Genz & widower wey full your DM nko

your head no work with single, even married men ko tun werk .. aunty lets try Genz embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Proserpina: 6:55pm On Mar 11
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by lildush(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11
Do u have to disgrace him like that? Just because ur giving him roles

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by robinzaga(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11
RickyJesus:

Its a running joke, "you can't see me".

There is nothing cringe about that.

It's actually cringe if you realise that act was his final rite to joining illuminati.

U either dress as a chick in public or they find a creative way to get u naked in public.

Something humiliation....can't remember.

1 Like

Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:08pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

I'm bored, that's why I responded to you.

Otherwise you know me na, I will read your message and ignore. kiss
Barrister, Barrister. Why are you bored now? Uncle no dey house ni? grin grin grin tongue
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by RickyJesus: 8:09pm On Mar 11
robinzaga:

It's actually cringe if you realise that act was his final rite to joining illuminati.

U either dress as a chick in public or they find a creative way to get u naked in public.

Something humiliation....can't remember.
Load of bullshit.
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by folake4u(f): 8:21pm On Mar 11
Proserpina:
No be only you grin grin

Like minds. grin grin
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by fipy: 9:57pm On Mar 11
The man need help aswear
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Kaycee54321(m): 9:36am On Mar 12
pocohantas:

I don't like young guys. I am happy no young guy is a making a mistake. I am team ancestor. The type that sends credit alerts that make you think he is another woman's husband.

Of course it has nothing to do with you. So why would I even take an advice from you that eats this on how to attract a worthy male?

This na yam abi Awara?

Genuinely asking
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by pocohantas(f): 11:56am On Mar 12
Kaycee54321:

This na yam abi Awara?

Genuinely asking

Hahahaha. You made laugh hard here. He said it is pancakes. grin grin
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Kaycee54321(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. You made laugh hard here. He said it is pancakes. grin grin

Pancakes.

Wow.

Ok oh
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Zinpat: 2:06pm On Mar 12
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQxVLLsAIDw

Nonsense n ingredients...mtcheeeew
Re: Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) by Thazard(m): 6:58am On Mar 26
inoki247:
Hmmmm....

This guy dey overdo even in his Comedy movie e dey over du movie go come dry he no go dey funny...
The only movie he acted that i love is 'Ricky Stanicky' . Try watching it, you would love it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Big Brother Naija Nairaland Polls: Who Do You Think Will Emerge Winner Today? / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.