Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye (17217 Views)

Wanted: Tinubu’s Classmates At Richard Daley College / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / See What Would Have Happened If Buhari Wanted Tinubu As Successor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by senatordave1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11
TheBillyonaire:
This is Noise.

The Election was INEC Versus Nigerians.

Mahmood Ibn INEC had secured a multi-billion Oil Related Contract deal signed off by Wike in Rivers State from the Feds Oil cabals. Mahmood Ibn INEC was also nominated by Tinubu's Boy to the Position. So Wike and Tinubu were basically 'assured' by Mahmood Ibn INEC that he will 'deliver' and there was an assurance that not even Death can stop Mahmood Ibn INEC from 'appointing' INEC as President. Wike organized the G5 cos he was 100% sure that Tinubu will be 'appointed'. Every other thing was just gimmicks.

Mahmood Ibn INEC was assured of his safety and at the end of the deal, a pledge that has been kept.

The Election could not have been won by Tinubu. As a matter of fact, A Tinubu could never win any Election over a Peter Obi. Every other events was, and is, a process dynamics in Enki's Universe. Obi won, followed by Atiku, Tinubu came third. So, it was a switch from 3rd to 1st just to keep the numbers in order. Would not have been done otherwise.

So, Yes, it is the Will of God, and Yes, I agree that Tinubu is the right man for the job even though he does not know why, but he should be inspired to end these Northern Games in cahoots with international cartels.

QED

How did obi win when he failed in the core north

1 Like

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by ddippset(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:

You are being emotional
We are not discussing governance but succession

Whether you are a donkey or not is your problem I hope you find a solution to the asinine predicament before it is too late
I used the term "aloof" and not you or somebody else.

I said he was aloof as a person, both in governance and in politics..

And then you go making silly conclusions like "Tinubu's head made him aloof!"

A very lame attempt at trying to make a witty comeback.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Emman08: 1:53pm On Mar 11
But he deployed army and police all over the nation to help the druggie win. Who is this 🤡 deceiving?
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by waleolaniyan: 1:55pm On Mar 11
I love this piece! Unlike junks that litter the social media. The grammatical dexterity is in the absolute. Beyond the objective of the content is a superlative composition. Thank you.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by jaxxy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11
Lolz
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by cucumbar: 2:10pm On Mar 11
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/beating-all-odds/amp/

if the plot had worked, maybe Nigeria won’t be going through though times today.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by rickyrex(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11
You leave the story of your life and important issues to address nah tinubu you decided to write about. You and tinubu are mad.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by cucumbar: 2:17pm On Mar 11
HALCYON44:
A piece of factual history written to educate the illiterate both young and old and most especially to set the history straight. Mind you fact must said that TINUBU remains the most prepared president Nigerian ever had and because of the long time ambition and the fear of history that's what make alot of cabal especially in the northern fold including Buhari to work again the emergence of BAT. He his well feared among the current political arena even before he became the president. He his JEGABAN but the truth remains that the first 2 major steps of this administration has confirmed the fear of the politician. I mean the immediate removal of fuel subsidy coupled with the floating of Naira if you ask me this 2 major factors are big and buoyant step which I personally believe should have been done one after the other not together with emergency the way the presidency has rushed it. As i have been saying that TINUBU remains the last man standing of his calibre to liberate this country. If he fails in his ambition to set everything straight in Nigeria then I believe that the entire Nigeria youth needs to rise and regain the country from the old folks that's has taken the country from colonial masters because it clearly means they have disappointed everyone beyond redemption. Then a new form of government led by youth should be instituted. Mind you the tribal game must stop to at least access the performance of the current administration and to see it clearly as it is whether you are a ignorant man from the east or an hausa/Fulani from the North to the people from the middle belt or a Yoruba man from the west. We must reduce the political bigotry called tribe and sincerely access the performance of the govt. Not in horry but patiently because definitely their is no better man out there currently for the job better than BAT.

FACT
Olodo.see how you Dey write… no comma, just one way straight like the zombie you are.

Na only tribalism full your coconut head.

I’m sure you are an area boy, that’s why you couldn’t make an informed decision during the last election.

Dullard. Like president, like supporter.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Confirm4real(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11
APC is a disaster undecided
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Mubieey: 2:40pm On Mar 11
I don’t know what’s wrong with Nigerians , we’re not after the betterment of our country we’re after who to become the president
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Mrexcell(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11
What did he end up doing with the power after all the scheming and manipulations? No one even heard the voice of this tribal clown when that Islamic cleric ordered the killing of remi tinibu who happens to also come from the same ethnic group like this clown.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Mrexcell(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11
DeLaRue:
The story of Tinubu's ascension to the Presidency will probably never be matched in the history of this country.

I remember a highly connected friend telling me, there's no way out for the man. He is out, he said. He was 100% sure the man would not become president.

The intrigues, obstacles, trials, plots etc, and to top it all, the famous Abeokuta 'emilokan' speech, which I now believe to be one of the most impactful political speeches of the last 50 years.

That speech sent the country into a gripping non-physical pandemonium, and engulfed his enemies in confusion they never recovered from.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

At the end of the day he only ended up exposing his emptyness to the world if he didn't win now his supporters would have claimed nigeria missed a great opportunity.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by mabea: 2:49pm On Mar 11
IrepChrist:

Because I told you the truth......
What truth is there in that divisive comment of yours?
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by diamondy: 3:01pm On Mar 11
grin angry angry
Now i know you are not ok

[ ;Dquote author=Gbadugbakun post=128883391]Buhari saw what most Nigerians couldn't see. Look at where we are today. To see food chop na problem. undecided

Yesterday was women day in my church. What they gave us as refreshments was zobo and puff puff. Whereas other years the women would cook varieties of soups, swallow and rice.

I deliberately went to church that yesterday so that I can fill my empty stomach but I shock as they started sharing nylon bags with 3 small puff puff and I plastic bottle of zobo. I couldn't cry.

I chop am sha, but e no belley full me. cry[/quote]
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by FuckYeyeMods: 3:08pm On Mar 11
limeta:
Rubbish then Rubbish now
Then stop spewing rubbish..
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by IrepChrist: 3:15pm On Mar 11
mabea:
What truth is there in that divisive comment of yours?

I did not say the whole of the north are saboteurs.

But the insecurity in country stern from the north.

The north should come clean. They should expose the saboteurs in their midst. Nigeria is for all of us.

I love northerners and even the Muslims....
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Haaland21: 3:20pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

That's all you guys are concerned about, winning election, there are more pressing issues in Tinubu's governance he has failed in but Tinubu winning election is more important to you guys.....

Did the issue start today? Where were you when the immediate cbn governor was printing naira , and using dollar to pad our exchange rate?
I guess you lost your voice then.
Dont worry, Nigeria is in safe hands, I know hatred wont allow you to see this.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Haaland21: 3:21pm On Mar 11
limeta:
Rubbish then Rubbish now

Hunger and hatred is disturbing you.

The average alaigbo people are full of hatred.

I dont blame Buhari and Tinubu for distancing themselves from them.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Brendaniel: 3:38pm On Mar 11
Haaland21:

Did the issue start today? Where were you when the immediate cbn governor was printing naira , and using dollar to pad our exchange rate?
I guess you lost your voice then.
Dont worry, Nigeria is in safe hands, I know hatred wont allow you to see this.

You talk as if Emefiele started working towards the end of 2022...

Emefiele was with Buhari from 2015, Tinubu supported Buhari to enter power, Emefiele's term finished before 2019, Buhari reappointed him, Tinubu supported Buhari again in 2019...

All these while people like us were calling out both Buhari and Emefiele for their destructive policies and actions, but you guys fought us and told us they were the best things to ever happen to Nigeria, some of you even fought Igbos claming Emefiele is not Igbo but from Ika...

Fast forward to election time and one policy from Buhari and Emefiele to change naira and you people turned Emefiele to enemy and waited for Buhari to leave office and then started throwing insults too at him.

Then you open your mouth to accuse us of supporting Emefiele to destroy Nigeria?

Was it the currency change towards the end of 2022 that caused all the damage Buhari did since 2015 which you people supported including Tinubu?

See hypocrisy....
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:

You are filled with hatred...its no news

Administration of just 9months with a comatose economy...you guys won't even consider the fact that rebuilding is far more difficult but you are readily giving an F9 mark when lectures are yet to commence. Who does that?

A already dilapidated building must go through the harsh process of rebuilding
[b]Every sane human as all the presidential aspirants categorically stated subsidy must stop, and that the markets forces must be allowed to determine the true value of the naira. The consequences is what we are going through now. [/b]There are no other way if we truly wish to become a successful nation free of debts.

But because of political differences, you guys refused to see any good in these laudable policies. You abuse, curse, wish him evil at every opportunity and even create imaginary opportunity just to cast aspersions on the President person.

Continue with it but I can assure you, your vituperations are useless as it won't stop the good work he has started and it won't stop him from coming back and winning again come 2027.

Let the wailers wail continually. There shall be no ending to their wailing.

But, don't you think he did it too soon, floating the exchange rate(when we still import virtually everything and produce next to nothing) and removing fuel subsidy barely 24 hours in office ?
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Khallicopyro: 4:28pm On Mar 11
Dey play. If them tell you how much (in dollars o) baba take steal and run away with power you go surprise. Even Donald Trumps no spend that kind amount for American elections
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Charly68: 4:44pm On Mar 11
They tried to frustrate the man but he fought them with wisdom and confidence...Honestly Jagaban is a political enigma .
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Bigkoko: 4:53pm On Mar 11
Now that he's now president, where they not right after all?

I detest this kind of lankies. Spits. More Spits.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Spandau: 5:02pm On Mar 11
atiku4President:
We all know that Buhari saw today.

Buhari that couldn't see under his nose as everything collapsed in Nigeria. Clowns everywhere.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by limeta(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11
Haaland21:

Hunger and hatred is disturbing you.

The average alaigbo people are full of hatred.

I dont blame Buhari and Tinubu for distancing themselves from them.

Where is your one Nigeria
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by HRMK: 6:19pm On Mar 11
WE ALL KNOW THAT! IT WAS AN OPEN SECRET!!
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by aribisala0(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11
Emman08:
But he deployed army and police all over the nation to help the druggie win. Who is this 🤡 deceiving?
army that could not help him win Lagos state or Katrina state?
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Emman08: 4:14pm On Mar 13
aribisala0:
army that could not help him win Lagos state or Katrina state?

But they helped him sit on the seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue / Nigeria's Oil Reserve To Dry Up In 30 Years ― Ibe Kachikwu / Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.