Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye (17250 Views)

Wanted: Tinubu’s Classmates At Richard Daley College / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / See What Would Have Happened If Buhari Wanted Tinubu As Successor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by ddippset(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11
DeLaRue:
The story of Tinubu's ascension to the Presidency will probably never be matched in the history of this country.

I remember a highly connected friend telling me, there's no way out for the man. He is out, he said. He was 100% sure the man would not become president.

The intrigues, obstacles, trials, plots etc, and to top it all, the famous Abeokuta 'emilokan' speech, which I now believe to be one of the most impactful political speeches of the last 50 years.

That speech sent the country into a gripping non-physical pandemonium, and engulfed his enemies in confusion they never recovered from.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Rubbish..

Timubu only became president because Buhari was aloof as ever.

He was aloof in picking his successor as much as he was aloof in governing the country.

The man couldn't even put his foot down and work for his preferred candidate to emerge from the primaries.

Stop overrating Tinubu... The only reason he ever succeeded was because Buhari was whom he always was, Buhari!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by wiseoneking: 12:31pm On Mar 11
DeLaRue:
The story of Tinubu's ascension to the Presidency will probably never be matched in the history of this country.

I remember a highly connected friend telling me, there's no way out for the man. He is out, he said. He was 100% sure the man would not become president.

The intrigues, obstacles, trials, plots etc, and to top it all, the famous Abeokuta 'emilokan' speech, which I now believe to be one of the most impactful political speeches of the last 50 years.

That speech sent the country into a gripping non-physical pandemonium, and engulfed his enemies in confusion they never recovered from.

And today, people like you are reaping the outcome of the warnings of the righteous before the election. Though he massively rigged the election, he will still go down in the history of the annals of this country in been the WORST president Nigeria ever known. Thank God he became the president, if not they will say that the so called man that developed Lagos from slums into Dubai could not even save the country from this great hunger.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Juniorangel(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11
Even now that he is President what has changed...
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by bitingcool: 12:32pm On Mar 11
DeLaRue:

delusion in grandeur. tinubu was incompetent then and incompetent now. he bought his way to power. he is an imposter and forever will be

1 Like

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by TableLeg(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11
Sam Omatseye, even Nigerians didnt want Tinubu, he stole the mandate!

Forgot that Buhari is a bloody bastar....d who deserves to rot in hell, for the monumental damage he did to Nigeria, Tinubu did not win the elections!

1 Like

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by aylipple: 12:35pm On Mar 11
One thing for sure is if PMB didn't support Tinubu (overtly or covertly), no way on God's green earth would he have emerged APC flag bearer for the presidential polls.

He may not have directed his powers towards Tinubu's emergence but the fact he allowed the party to provide a level playing field for all the aspirants at the time, went a long way in ensuring the eventual flagbearer won the presidential primaries.

One other significant thing the then President did (even though unlawful according to the electoral laws) that some PBAT's rabid supporters like Sam Omatseye won't acknowledge is on the day of the presidential elections - at his PU - Buhari showed his voting slip (indicating he thumbprinted APC) to voters (a subtle campaign even after close of campaigns) & this action was captured by news media & broadcasted; although Atiku ended up winning Katsina's votes, methinks that singular move swayed core Buhari's supporters in the North to vote APC.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by AmakaTips2: 12:36pm On Mar 11
This are all story that touches the kidney
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by AyeMoJuba: 12:39pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

That's all you guys are concerned about, winning election, there are more pressing issues in Tinubu's governance he has failed in but Tinubu winning election is more important to you guys.....

You are filled with hatred...its no news

Administration of just 9months with a comatose economy...you guys won't even consider the fact that rebuilding is far more difficult but you are readily giving an F9 mark when lectures are yet to commence. Who does that?

A already dilapidated building must go through the harsh process of rebuilding
Every sane human as all the presidential aspirants categorically stated subsidy must stop, and that the markets forces must be allowed to determine the true value of the naira. The consequences is what we are going through now. There are no other way if we truly wish to become a successful nation free of debts.

But because of political differences, you guys refused to see any good in these laudable policies. You abuse, curse, wish him evil at every opportunity and even create imaginary opportunity just to cast aspersions on the President person.

Continue with it but I can assure you, your vituperations are useless as it won't stop the good work he has started and it won't stop him from coming back and winning again come 2027.

Let the wailers wail continually. There shall be no ending to their wailing.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Inspirer1: 12:39pm On Mar 11
Gbadugbakun:
Buhari saw what most Nigerians couldn't see. Look at where we are today. To see food chop na problem. undecided

Yesterday was women day in my church. What they gave us as refreshments was zobo and puff puff. Whereas other years the women would cook varieties of soups, swallow and rice.

I deliberately went to church that yesterday so that I can fill my empty stomach but I shock as they started sharing nylon bags with 3 small puff puff and I plastic bottle of zobo. I couldn't cry.

I chop am sha, but e no belley full me. cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're a comedian grin
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by aribisala0(m): 12:40pm On Mar 11
ddippset:
Rubbish..

Timubu only became president because Buhari was aloof as ever.

He was aloof in picking his successor as much as he was aloof in governing the country.

The man couldn't even put his foot down and work for his preferred candidate to emerge from the primaries.

Stop overrating Tinubu... The only reason he ever succeeded was because Buhari was whom he always was, Buhari!
Why was Buhari aloof?
Tinubu's head made him.aloof

Anyway he was not aloof
He worked against Tinubu in many ways
His deployment of troops to Lagos made it difficult to rig and Tinubu lost there. They could easily have manipulated Lagos with federal might.

Also the currency change move to the extent of ignoring court orders was targetted at Tinubu
Bringing in Lawan ,Osinbajo and even Emefiele tell us he was not aloof

Tinubu was just smarter
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by ddippset(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11
aylipple:
One thing for sure is if PMB didn't support Tinubu (overtly or covertly), no way on God's green earth would he have emerged APC flag bearer for the presidential polls.

He may not have directed his powers towards Tinubu's emergence but the fact he allowed the party to provide a level playing field for all the aspirants at the time, went a long way in ensuring the eventual flagbearer won the presidential primaries.

One other significant thing the then President did (even though unlawful according to the electoral laws) that some PBAT's rabid supporters like Sam Omatseye won't acknowledge is on the day of the presidential elections - at his PU - Buhari showed his voting slip (indicating he thumbprinted APC) to voters (a subtle campaign even after close of campaigns) & this action was captured by news media & broadcasted; although Atiku ended up winning Katsina's votes, methinks that singular move swayed core Buhari's supporters in the North to vote APC.
I like how you put it, overtly or covertly.

By playing neutral and refusing to endorse his successor, Buhari definitely supported Tinubu covertly.
Because Tinubu was the most powerful and richest contestant.

As usual Buhari again played his usual I don't care attitude. And that paved the way for Tinubu..

So anyone who comes here to say that Buhari did not support Tinubu is only playing themself for a foooool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by ddippset(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:
Why was Buhari aloof?
Tinubu's head made him.aloof
Express yourself better let me understand you.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by agos: 12:45pm On Mar 11
Now that is the president,has he save the country?
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by aribisala0(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11
ddippset:
Express yourself better let me understand you.
better?Who are you my teacher.

Tinubu's HEAD made him aloof
If you understand or not that is your problem the message
Is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

If you cannot understand ignore it
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Brendaniel: 12:45pm On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:

You are filled with hatred...its no news

Administration of just 9months with a comatose economy...you guys won't even consider the fact there rebuilding is far more difficult

A already dilapidated building must go through the harsh process of rebuilding
Every sane human as all the presidential aspirants categorically stated subsidy must stop, and that the markets forces must be allowed to determine the true value of the naira. The consequences is what we are going through now. There are no other way if we truly wish to become a successful nation free of debts.

But because of political differences, you guys refused to see any good in these laudable policies. You abuse, curse, wish him evil at every opportunity and even create imaginary opportunity just to cast aspersions on the President person.

Continue with it but I can assure you, your vituperations are useless as it won't stop the good work he has started and it won't stop him from coming back and winning again come 2027.

Let the wailers wail continually. There shall be no ending to their wailing.

And Tinubu supported Buhari for 8 years to damage the country he is claiming to fix, please tell me another joke... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Bizibi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11
farouk2much:
Buhari is a bastard... I admited it....... But his move to stop this monkey from presidency is very fantastic.... But we no gree hear....
will you be happy if Ahmed lawal had won?
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Heroesworths(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11
limeta:
Rubbish then Rubbish now

What? You cant comprehend anything. congratulation on first to comment though.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by phemray(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:

Those who are relevant in the society have done far more than this ur useless wailing but where are they today and where's Tinubu?

You are just wasting ur time...Tinubu will be there till 2031
Nothing you or your stupid leaders can do about it.

Exactly, Tinubu is a bulldozer. I imagine how he moves and overcome all obstacles. I talks and do, even he has said all what we are passing through now during campaign. With success growth on policies soon, the 2027 election will be so easy for him to win on a landslide simply because to one known as if now, has the got to face Nigeria many serious challenges.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by ddippset(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:
better?Who are you my teacher.

Tinubu's HEAD made him aloof
If you understand or not that is your problem the message
Is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

If you cannot understand ignore it
Tinubu's head made him aloof in governance for 8 years and made him aloof in his successor's primaries
That's what you are saying

Wow!

You must be a genius from the opposite direction!

PS
I don't have to be your teacher to demand better self expression from you.
We are humans communicating here and not donkeys.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by aylipple: 12:50pm On Mar 11
ddippset:
I like how you put it, overtly or covertly.

By playing neutral and refusing to endorse his successor, Buhari definitely supported Tinubu covertly.
Because Tinubu was the most powerful and richest contestant.

As usual Buhari again played his usual I don't care attitude. And that paved the way for Tinubu..

So anyone who comes here to say that Buhari did not support Tinubu is only playing themself for a foooool.

You get it? Again, anyone who thinks Buhari couldn't have forced his preferred candidate (if at all he'd any) on the party and damn the consequences is a dreamer and living in f00ls paradise; it's like most people still haven't come to the realization about the type of unchecked powers a Nigerian President (or even governor) wields.

Technocrats like Dr. Joe Abah will tell you for free that "after God, fear government" in the context of government, just insert Nigerian President!
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by AyeMoJuba: 12:51pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

And Tinubu supported Buhari for 8 years to damage the country he is claiming to fix, please tell me another joke... grin

Who told you he supported him?
Was he part if the govt?
Did he hold any position in the Buhari administration?

When he reprimanded them over a CBN policy and the cabals came for his jugulars, didn't Buhari pretend as if he wasn't aware and allow the boys to rubbish Tinubu?
Where were you then?

Now, you are claiming he was supporting Buhari

You are born to hate anything Yoruba...that's the kernel of all of these vituperations.
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by NSK4U(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11
No matter the narrative, Tinubu didn't even come close to 2nd position in the election. What INEC did through its zero integrity chairman and the debased judiciary to install Tinubu would soon be let out in the open, time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by ddippset(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11
aylipple:

You get it? Again, anyone who thinks Buhari couldn't have forced his preferred candidate (if at all he'd any) on the party and damn the consequences is a dreamer and living in f00ls paradise; it's like most people still haven't come to the realization about the type of unchecked powers a Nigerian President (or even governor) wields.

Technocrats like Dr. Joe Abah will tell you for free that "after God, fear government" in the context of government, just insert Nigerian President!
El Rufai said it himself...

They visited Buhari 3 times to ask for his preferred candidate.

He reiterated that he had no preferred candidate, they should go to the field.

Only a politically naive dunce would believe that a Nigerian President could not have his way in his own party primaries if he had a preferred candidate.
Not general election ooh, party primaries!

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Obierika(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11
We already know this
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by aribisala0(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11
ddippset:
Tinubu's head made him aloof in governance for 8 years and made him aloof in his successor's primaries
That's what you are saying

Wow!

You must be a genius from the opposite direction!

PS
I don't have to be your teacher to demand better self expression from you.
We are humans communicating here and not donkeys.
You are being emotional
We are not discussing governance but succession

Whether you are a donkey or not is your problem I hope you find a solution to the asinine predicament before it is too late
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Brendaniel: 1:03pm On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:

Who told you he supported him?
Was he part if the govt?
Did he hold any position in the Buhari administration?

When he reprimanded them over a CBN policy and the cabals came for his jugulars, didn't Buhari pretend as if he wasn't aware and allow the boys to rubbish Tinubu?
Where were you then?

Now, you are claiming he was supporting Buhari

You are born to hate anything Yoruba...that's the kernel of all of these vituperations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBFynZiSuJA

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/03/tinubu-i-made-buhari-president-osinbajo-vp-abiodun-governor-2

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/buhari-must-pay-me-back-with-presidency-or-nothing-tinubu/

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/without-my-support-buhari-wouldnt-be-president-tinubu/1l03g57

https://guardian.ng/news/it-is-my-turn-to-be-president-says-tinubu/

Lies and propaganda is one thing you people are good at but the truth is greater than lies and propaganda...

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by koribobo: 1:03pm On Mar 11
onuman:
But Tinubu had Plan B when he formed Yoruba Nation Aģitation group through Sunday Igbogho to realize Oduduwa Republic if Buhari failed to hand over power to Tinubu.
Before now, Oduduwa Sovereign country would have emerged if Buhari had failed to hand Nigeria over to Tinubu.

Exactly , this is the first time i will see some one
Sharing my view on tinubu’s emergence as president of the federal republic of Nigeria. He actually threatened is way to power because Yoruba nation is the only thing thread holding this country together and the north cannot afford to see Nigeria devide which they know Tinubu is capable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by IrepChrist: 1:04pm On Mar 11
mabea:
This your comment is not Christ - like. Please stop ridicling that name we so revere.

Because I told you the truth......
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by AyeMoJuba: 1:23pm On Mar 11
Brendaniel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBFynZiSuJA

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/03/tinubu-i-made-buhari-president-osinbajo-vp-abiodun-governor-2

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/buhari-must-pay-me-back-with-presidency-or-nothing-tinubu/

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/without-my-support-buhari-wouldnt-be-president-tinubu/1l03g57

https://guardian.ng/news/it-is-my-turn-to-be-president-says-tinubu/

Lies and propaganda is one thing you people are good at but the truth is greater than lies and propaganda...

That Tinubu helped him become president made Tinubu part of the govt abi?
Hatred no go kill u bro

When he was bn harassed left right and center and you guys from the East were abusing him that Buhari has used and dumped him...where were u?
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by BigIyanga: 1:24pm On Mar 11
They’re still blaming GMB ?? 😂😂🤷🏿‍♂️. Have they blamed Obi today?
They have forgotten that they WON and should deliver for their constituents
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by id4sho(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11
ddippset:
El Rufai said it himself...

They visited Buhari 3 times to ask for his preferred candidate.

He reiterated that he had no preferred candidate, they should go to the field.

Only a politically naive dunce would believe that a Nigerian President could not have his way in his own party primaries if he had a preferred candidate.
Not general election ooh, party primaries!

Haba!
Tinubu took advantage of every single loophole. His informants were there and he was ever willing to splash cash to pass any stage. Tinubu campaign was the most expensive campaign ever, Baba spent and I believe his resources were stretched. Atiku was broke and arrogant. Obi had the good will of his supporters.
Emperor Wike has sworn to bury PDP .

What do you think caused problem btw El rufai and Tinubu?
Re: Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye by Brendaniel: 1:28pm On Mar 11
AyeMoJuba:

That Tinubu helped him become president made Tinubu part of the govt abi?
Hatred no go kill u bro

When he was bn harassed left right and center and you guys from the East were abusing him that Buhari has used and dumped him...where were u?

And Tinubu supported his re-election...

So what was Tinubu's interest in his government to support him 2 times?

Did Tinubu support him for free?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch / Ekweremadu: APC & PDP Unite Against Attack, We All Have A Responsibility / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.