Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG (1055 Views)

Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Ugwuanyi Visits Freed Former SSG, Dr. Shere, Inspects Lejja-aku Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by seunmsg(m): 11:35am On Mar 11
Potential Corporate PR's disasters require tact & diplomacy. When I was the SSG in Anambra Peter Obi, procured over 400 SUVs for the Traditional Rulers. One day, a Traditional Ruler & Classmate called to say his SUV crashed. Luckily no injuries or fatalities..../

Then he said his driver (who had apparently fallen asleep at the wheels) said the steering wheel had instantly locked at top speed. I sensed a PR problem instantly. I told him to get a police report and arrange for the vehicle to be towed back to Anambra. ..../

I then called the CEO of Innoson Motors and explained the situation. I suggested they recover the vehicle dismantle it and ascertain if indeed the vehicle accident was mechanical, and if need be take remedial measures. He did not argue. He thanked me..../

He proceeded as agreed and it was ascertained the accident was not due to a steering lock. Innoson Motors repaired and restored the SUV to brand new status and returned to the Traditional Ruler. Meanwhile, ANSG had replaced the SUV with a new one..../

https:///oselokahobaze/status/1767006257116832022?s=46

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by SeeWahala: 11:51am On Mar 11
Wonderful. Later they will say Peter obi is an importer and doesn't patronise made in nigeria.

See him buying 400 vehicles from innocent chukwuma back when he was a nobody. A whole 400 units of suv's.

Thank goodness an emilocornist brought this news here. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Felabrity: 11:59am On Mar 11
False
Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Jokerman(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11
I have advised my fellow progressives to focus on Tinubu's achievement and leave Peter Obi alone.

You people are making it look like our regime is idle and dormant

Is it that you haven't seen any achievement from our president to promote instead of discussing Obi every minute?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by seunmsg(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11
Felabrity:
False

You mean Osekola Obaze lied against Peter Obi or what?

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Felabrity: 12:04pm On Mar 11
seunmsg:

You mean Osekola Obaze lied against Peter Obi or what?
do your research Mr man
Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by seunmsg(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11
Felabrity:
do your research Mr man

There is nothing to research. Oseloka was Peter Obi's SSG. What he said is the absolute truth. It was even reported on Nairaland way back in 2013. Check the thread below. The rogue distributed 177 of the SUVs to traditional rulers. We should ask him what happened to the remaining vehicles.

https://www.nairaland.com/1327940/anambra-distributes-177-suvs-traditional

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Felabrity: 12:13pm On Mar 11
seunmsg:

There is nothing to research. Oseloka was Peter Obi's SSG. What he said is the absolute truth.
just because it's coming from Obi biological son doesn't mean it's a fact.

As a journalist or whatever you are, it's just job to verify information before posting it anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by RockHard: 12:14pm On Mar 11
Own goal. grin cheesy Oseloka don expose Peteru yansh. PO's hypocrisy stinks. shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11
Felabrity:

As a journalist or whatever you are, it's just job to verify information before posting it anywhere

Osekola Obi is not Obi's biological son. He served as the Secretary to the state government when Obi was the governor. Peter Obi even imposed him as the PDP governorship candidate at the last Anambra state governorship election. Check the 2013 thread below. https://www.nairaland.com/1327940/anambra-distributes-177-suvs-traditional

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Felabrity: 12:31pm On Mar 11
seunmsg:

Osekola Obi is not Obi's biological son. He served as the Secretary to the state government when Obi was the governor. Peter Obi even imposed him as the PDP governorship candidate at the last Anambra state governorship election. Check the 2013 thread below. https://www.nairaland.com/1327940/anambra-distributes-177-suvs-traditional
I didn't say he was.

Point is, because it is coming from a close person to Obi doesn't make the information true.

Now you are doing a good job, you can see its 177, not 400 as the werey claimed.
Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by SeeWahala: 12:41pm On Mar 11
Felabrity:
I didn't say he was.

Point is, because it is coming from a close person to Obi doesn't make the information true.

Now you are doing a good job, you can see its 177, not 400 as the werey claimed.

He will soon increase the number to 500 suv's grin
Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Judgementa1: 1:03pm On Mar 11
Peter obi na big ANINI thief.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by yarimo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11
400 cars ? Obi is clearly a disaster undecided

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by DenreleDave(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by DevilsEqual(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11
400cars ahhh
Everytime, 'Cut down the cost of Government", when he would have done worse or did worst in the past

mrviatalis,spatialking,specialadviser1,jmoore,Sonature1, socialmediaman cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Udopasa: 2:40pm On Mar 11
Hope you're aware it was bought from INNOSON?

Are you aware that the move helped stabilizing INNOSON and stimulating the economy of not only the state but the region?

Are you aware that that singular move helped in marketing not only INNOSON/Anambra/Nigeria but Africa to the world?

We should be commending Peter Obi for stimulating production and not consumption in his State

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by papyjaypaul: 2:40pm On Mar 11
Jokerman:
I have advised my fellow progressives to focus on Tinubu's achievement and leave Peter Obi alone.

You people are making it look like our regime is idle and dormant

Is it that you haven't seen any achievement from our president to promote instead of discussing Obi every minute?

The reason why I like Obi's supporters is that they do not need to be paid to defend him. They too can be dangerous because that will earn him a god status who does no wrong. I thought it was much easier to fight the stronger opponent who came 2nd than a group of 4 people tweeting in a room. Who would have thought that 1 year later, the 3rd placed candidate is who we are discussing? It has never happened in Nigeria's history that the 3rd place is still popular than the 2nd place. Is there something they are not telling us? Time will reveal. We wait

In another thread, I wrote that APC should also stop blaming Buhari. It does not make sense blaming others. Buhari used that format for 8 years, it has been overused.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by mrvitalis(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11
seunmsg:
Potential Corporate PR's disasters require tact & diplomacy. When I was the SSG in Anambra Peter Obi, procured over 400 SUVs for the Traditional Rulers. One day, a Traditional Ruler & Classmate called to say his SUV crashed. Luckily no injuries or fatalities..../

Then he said his driver (who had apparently fallen asleep at the wheels) said the steering wheel had instantly locked at top speed. I sensed a PR problem instantly. I told him to get a police report and arrange for the vehicle to be towed back to Anambra. ..../

I then called the CEO of Innoson Motors and explained the situation. I suggested they recover the vehicle dismantle it and ascertain if indeed the vehicle accident was mechanical, and if need be take remedial measures. He did not argue. He thanked me..../

He proceeded as agreed and it was ascertained the accident was not due to a steering lock. Innoson Motors repaired and restored the SUV to brand new status and returned to the Traditional Ruler. Meanwhile, ANSG had replaced the SUV with a new one..../

I don't know why you guys are masturbating over this tweet

Obi has always said he paid for 1000 cars from innoson immediately he started

That it was given to traditional rulers, schools, ambulance, and government officers

What exactly is wrong with that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by StOla: 2:43pm On Mar 11
A lecture on PR disaster that became a PR disaster itself.
Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by StOla: 2:44pm On Mar 11
mrvitalis:

I don't know why you guys are masturbating over this tweet

Obi has always said he paid for 1000 cars from innoson immediately he started

That it was given to traditional rulers, schools, ambulance, and government officers

What exactly is wrong with that

So it was even 1000 cars?

Please keep the information coming.

So Obi is a chief contributor to the troubling trend?

What manner of Hypocrite is this?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Iceberg3: 2:45pm On Mar 11
seunmsg:

Self appointed ronus minister of Igbo affairs for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Iceberg3: 2:49pm On Mar 11
StOla:

So it was even 1000 cars?

Please keep the information coming.

So Obi is a chief contributor to the troubling trend?

What manner of Hypocrite is this?
You guys are just hollow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by StOla: 2:50pm On Mar 11
DevilsEqual:
400cars ahhh
Everytime, 'Cut down the cost of Government", when he would have done worse or did worst in the past

mrviatalis,spatialking,specialadviser1,jmoore,Sonature1, socialmediaman cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mrvitalis said it is even 1000cars in total from the same hypocrite who talked about a troubling trend when it involved those who actually bought the cars as a statutory benefit of their political office.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by StOla: 2:51pm On Mar 11
Iceberg3:

You guys are just hollow

You mean hollow like this hypocrite below?

The accuser of the brethren who is a wolf in sheep clothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Iceberg3: 2:53pm On Mar 11
StOla:

You mean hollow like this hypocrite below?

The accuser of the brethren who is a wolf in sheep clothing.
Mrvitalis asked a simple straight question,what's wrong in a gov purchasing vehicles to be distributed?!
Can't your head comprehend that?
Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by StOla: 2:53pm On Mar 11
Felabrity:

You no get shame and your zombiedience no get cure.

When will you get it that Peter Obi the political prostitute and ticket hunter who domiciled state funds in his own bank and invested state funds in his own brewery, is not a different politician to all those you hate?

How can a fellow who is part of the trend be lamenting about the trend?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by DatNiggaDaz: 2:55pm On Mar 11
Tinubulators looking for dirt on PO. grin grin

It is painful, no dirt found. Made in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by StOla: 2:57pm On Mar 11
Iceberg3:

Mrvitalis asked a simple straight question,what's wrong in a gov purchasing vehicles to be distributed?!
Can't your head comprehend that?

Let us ask Peter Obi what is wrong with the national assembly procuring the vehicles that they are statutorily entitled to by virtue of their elected offices, then maybe he can tell us what is right with a Governor buying SUVs for those who are by no law or office deserving of such wasted resources.

Can Peter Obi's big head not comprehend that he is a useless hypocrite?

A terrible Pharisee of the worst deceit.

As for you, na zombiedience dey afflict your skull. Obi rode your head so hard that nothing useful remains inside your skull.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by Iceberg3: 3:02pm On Mar 11
StOla:

Let us ask Peter Obi what is wrong with the national assembly procuring the vehicles that they are statutorily entitled to by virtue of their elected offices, then maybe he can tell us what is right with a Governor buying SUVs for those who are by no law or office deserving of such wasted resources.

Can Peter Obi's big head not comprehend that he is a useless hypocrite.

As for you, na zombiedience dey afflict your skull.
Ya fellow ronu op issa not talking about national assembly but Peter Obi,so answer simple question,what's wrong in buying cars to be officially distributed? Se won fi owo Baba e ra those cars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by StOla: 3:11pm On Mar 11
Iceberg3:

Ya fellow ronu op issa not talking about national assembly but Peter Obi,so answer simple question,what's wrong in buying cars to be officially distributed? Se won fi owo Baba e ra those cars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oga nothing is wrong with a mere waste of scarce resources ooo.

Peter Obi is the distributor of cars, so nothing is wrong.

Ask Peter Obi below why he is lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Bought 400 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Osekola Obaze, Former SSG by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11
StOla:

Can Peter Obi's big head not comprehend that he is a useless hypocrite?

As for you, na zombiedience dey afflict your skull. Obi rode your head so hard that nothing useful remains inside your skull.

These are national Assembly members, that's one

Two Nigeria was in a better economic situation than we are now

Three this was done to encourage local car production, if that purchase of 1000 cars wasn't done maybe u won't have innoson today

Traditional rulers always receive cars, they get 5% of local government allocations that's their right

How u see it as a problem is beyond me

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adedibu-the Untouchable / The President Of Gambia Can Cure Aids / North Korea Agrees Disarmament Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.