Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales (29194 Views)

CBN Takes New Measures To Save The Naira From Crash / Man Seen On Camera Screaming So Loud In A Banking Hall (pics/video) / Naira Tumbles By 51.95% Despite Cbn’s Defence Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by porthouse7(f): 4:42pm On Mar 11
SpecialAdviser:

Problem is that it's difficult to avoid the evil anyhow you use it
it depend on individual
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Entanglement: 4:47pm On Mar 11
TunezMedia:
The video which has now gone viral shows the man burying fetish items in his textile store to help him improve sales during these difficult financial times. Watch and subscribe below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvjRndsy93M?feature=shared

weather juju or no JuJu, if you sale your stuff cheap and not the rich quick method like our igbos brother, definitely you will see a lot of customers

When it comes to trading, Hausa always have sense of fairness and not cheating. And with this you will see customers preferring the Hausa shop than the Yoruba or igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by aribisala0(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11
Many black people have inferiority complex

Indians are not monotheistic
They worship multiple deities occasionally painting their faces of tying stuff on their wrists and co wrong themselves with annoying smells etc.
No one says Indians are doing juju instead we follow imported religions that we don't understand with even more zeal than those who gave us those beliefs and denigrate our heritage foolishly

God never came down to any part of this world or chose anyone above black people
No one has seen God we are all guessing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by AmakaTips2: 4:48pm On Mar 11
Their business
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by 247man: 4:48pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:
very annoying oil

Who made the water holy?

😃º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​😃. Na anointing i wan type oo
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Freezyhot(f): 4:51pm On Mar 11
TunezMedia:
The video which has now gone viral shows the man burying fetish items in his textile store to help him improve sales during these difficult financial times. Watch and subscribe below ...

U r sick. How is this a Nigerian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvjRndsy93M?feature=shared

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by aribisala0(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11
247man:

😃º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​😃. Na anointing i wan type oo
but na Wetin dey your mind come out
See artificial intelligence in action

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Entanglement: 4:52pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:
What is Juju?
He is practicing his religion
Christians and Muslims do their own different rituals according to their beliefs and teachings
oga shut up.

Christians don't do rituals and there is no ritual stuff in Christianity.

If you are talking about rituals, remove Christianity out of your mouth angry

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by aribisala0(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11
Entanglement:
oga shut up.

Tell your father to shut up
Open a dictionary to see what ritual means . Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by RealEzee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11
Free am naa person no fit practice him belief in peace ni
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by RealEzee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11
Entanglement:
oga shut up.

we do rituals in christianity u think taking holy communion n d likes is wat?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Entanglement: 5:07pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:

Tell your father to shut up
Open a dictionary to see what ritual means . Idiot

Tell your mother to shut her legs up
I repeat Christianity doesn't do ritual or any ceremonial stuff to attract customers, consult medium or what so ever. undecided

So keep Christianity out of your smelly mouth when talking about rituals angry
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by aribisala0(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11
RealEzee:
Don't mind the ignoramus
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by aribisala0(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11
Entanglement:

Tell your mother to shut her legs up
I repeat Christianity doesn't do ritual or any ceremonial stuff to attract customers, consult medium or what so ever. undecided

So keep Christianity out of your smelly mouth when talking about rituals angry
Ogun will kill your mother like a dog he will bathe with her blood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by CorrectionFLuid: 5:11pm On Mar 11
Zooposki:
Christians also eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus. What can be more fetish and cannibalistic than that? Shudders in horror.

“And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the house of God.”

Imagine killing 22,000 oxens and 120,000 sheeps in honor of the Christian god. 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾Shudders again.

A new atheist is like a person that just got mad.
Just give it time, you go soon calm down and become agnostic ok. We were all there.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Entanglement: 5:12pm On Mar 11
RealEzee:
Don't classified Catholic with Christianity!
Catholic worship idol hence merry and amulet undecided
Talking about holy communion!
Is it something that will attract customers or make ones to be richer!

Apart from holy communion, what's the like you mentioned? undecided

Point of correction don't say WE do ritual in Christianity, instead say you do rituals in whatever religions you align with.

Like I said to that entity:
Keep Christianity out of your mouth when talking about rituals
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by wiseoneking: 5:13pm On Mar 11
Zooposki:
Christians also eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus. What can be more fetish and cannibalistic than that? Shudders in horror.

“And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the house of God.”

Imagine killing 22,000 oxens and 120,000 sheeps in honor of the Christian god. 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾Shudders again.
You sound like the people whose greatest reward is 72 virgins with bo**.
You don’t have understanding of the religious bondage you are in and here you are talking about Christianity.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Entanglement: 5:17pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:

Ogun will kill your mother like a dog he will bathe with her blood
I do no worship Ogun which is an Yoruba idol or demonic gods undecided

I worship the lord jesus Christ which is far above all principalities and your foolish Ogun (That detestable demonic god) you sacrifice your family to angry

Like I said: keep Christianity out of your stinky mouth angry

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Fatbam005: 5:18pm On Mar 11
Only in a backward state like Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by aribisala0(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11
Entanglement:

I worship the lord jesus Christ which is far above all principalities and your foolish Ogun (That detestable demonic god) you sacrifice your family to angry

She will die like a dog

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Entanglement: 5:27pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:

She will die like a dog

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Zooposki(f): 5:29pm On Mar 11
wiseoneking:
You sound like the people whose greatest reward is 72 virgins with bo**.
You don’t have understanding of the religious bondage you are in and here you are talking about Christianity.

CorrectionFLuid:

A new atheist is like a person that just got mad.
Just give it time, you go soon calm down and become agnostic ok. We were all there.

And who told you I’m an atheist?

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Zooposki(f): 5:30pm On Mar 11
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by GenFunction: 5:32pm On Mar 11
this is why they insist on traveling to the village for celebrations,so as to acquire fire power.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Tonytonex(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11
Looks like fish
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by Zooposki(f): 5:36pm On Mar 11
Entanglement:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by KnownUnknown: 5:42pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:
What is Juju?
He is practicing his religion
Christians and Muslims do their own different rituals according to their beliefs and teachings

The Christian’s especially carry a torture device with some dead Jew on it but have the nerve to call other people’s belief “juju”. As if the nonsense they do isn’t juju.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by CorrectionFLuid: 5:46pm On Mar 11
Zooposki:

And who told you I’m an atheist?

Oh, you're even more confused. Carry on, who am I to distract you.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by dawood5solomon: 5:49pm On Mar 11
It will be well.It will be well....
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11
porthouse7:
it depend on individual
Juju, when used wrongly can come after you. Very difficult to leave you. Can even have effect on your family. Can even kill you or kill anyone that ignores it in the future. Run 1 million miles away from it for your own benefits.

You can use Christian items and throw it away. You can stop going to church. You can even insult the Christian God. You can even burn your altar and still get scot free. But juju is a danger so don't try. There is reason you need to embrace Christianity for your safety and the safety of your unborn generations.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by RealEzee(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11
aribisala0:

Don't mind the ignoramus
i don free am to d buffeting of d devil sef
Na ignorant pentecostal em b
E dey feel say ritual na until dem cut person head rub am sea salt
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales by RealEzee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11
Entanglement:

Don't classified Catholic with Christianity!
Catholic worship idol hence merry and amulet undecided
Talking about holy communion!
Is it something that will attract customers or make ones to be richer!

Apart from holy communion, what's the like you mentioned? undecided

Point of correction don't say WE do ritual in Christianity, instead say you do rituals in whatever religions you align with.

Like I said to that entity:
Keep Christianity out of your mouth when talking about rituals
u r not a christian ja re go sleep
If u don't know holy communion,baptism,laying on of hands,anointing etc r all rituals
Wetin bring catholic inside d matter abi r u more christian dan catholic pple ?u way no sabi simple ritual
Abeg go n meet ur pastor or who ever presides over the church u attend ,which kind baby convert u b sef abi u think d miracles Jesus did were amelika wonda?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? / Man Makes Strong Case For Pure Water Hawkers / Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.