Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months (36194 Views)

BUA Chairman Promises Nigerians Not To Increase Prices Of Products For Now / Femi Otedola Visits ‘Dangote Wonderland’ Second Time in One Month (Photo) / Nigerian Breweries Raises N15bn To Support Short-term Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Goodlady(f): 2:48pm On Mar 11
Men that loves drink how far?
Una better return to vegees or yoghurts or make una dey drink bréast of una partners;

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Adakintroy: 2:49pm On Mar 11
This season we go know who get God truly.

No be am a over comer matter weh people de shout for church. Over come make we see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by papamalik(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11
What? Anyways, market will drop this month sha. This is Ramadan season.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by AmazingELixir: 2:50pm On Mar 11
cheesy

Don't care have even stopped drinking beer since I coughed out N1000 to buy a bottle of Heineken in one road side bar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by bellabello(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11
Treasure17:
Una eyes go peel this time, maybe you will apply your sense in the next election. That's if you make it.

Oga if Tinubu contests 20 times with that baby boy called Obi, he will still win

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by babsthegreat: 2:52pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:
I bought a can of Guiness Extra Stout for N900 yesterday night cry

I drank 4 cans cool

How many agbad0rians can do what I did? tongue
is this an achievement

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by babsthegreat: 2:55pm On Mar 11
At least drunkards will reduce
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Ance4Liverpool: 2:57pm On Mar 11
People dont drink beer again but hot drink(kai-kai)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Confirm4real(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11
Beer wey we dey take forget about Nigeria situation don cost o grin

Tinubu is working tongue

I don miss Buhari o...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by folake4u(f): 3:06pm On Mar 11
enemyofprogress:
I wonder how mannabbqgrils and folak.e4u go cope with these new prices

Lol. I don't drink alcohol. At all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by zebszebs: 3:06pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:
I bought a can of Guiness Extra Stout for N900 yesterday night cry

I drank 4 cans cool

How many agbad0rians can do what I did? tongue

A shameless "drinkard"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Omalicious1: 3:09pm On Mar 11
lexylaw09:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/11/nigerian-breweries-increases-price-of-products-for-the-second-time-in-two-months/?amp=1

It's time to patronize the palmwine tapper in my locality. He still sells a bottle for just N200

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Treasure17(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11
bellabello:

Oga if Tinubu contests 20 times with that baby boy called Obi, he will still win
Mtcheeew. Winner chapel nii.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by IPG25(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11
To whom it may concern.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by ovie8200: 3:25pm On Mar 11
Paraman:
I remember the days we dey win extra drinks after checking under the crown. After drinking a bottle of guiness, gulder, star, coke, fanta etc you can check under the crown and win an extra drink or some other prices.

You can even check under the crown of the extra drink you won and still win another bottle of free drink

That was the good old days. Things have changed, not for good but bad.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Kukutenla: 3:32pm On Mar 11
Paraman:
I remember the days we dey win extra drinks after checking under the crown. After drinking a bottle of guiness, gulder, star, coke, fanta etc you can check under the crown and win an extra drink or some other prices.

You can even check under the crown of the extra drink you won and still win another bottle of free drink
Until APC happened
APC is a scourge on the land

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:32pm On Mar 11
E be like say God wan make I finally stop to dey drink beer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Kenmatt(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11
Paraman:

Just couple of weeks ago, the very day ManU vs Mancity played. I won a Carton of Supreme Noodles from NB.

Someone asked me for my account details there so that she will transfer 5k and take the Carton of the Noodles, something in me just wispered "Kenmatt count six before you get to seven" I then asked her for her account details so that I'll do 2k for her and let her leave me with my Carton of Noodles.

The day next, I went straight up to a Supermarket within my arena to confirm the exact Price of that Noodle, behold: I saw ₦16,800. I shouted, "Janet E nogo better for you".

Janet was the lady that was asking me for my details so that she will carry my Carton of Noodle.

On a similar note, last year Champion's league final, I aslo won standing Fan, and rechargeable bulb too.

However, I drank about 22 bottles of Heneiken with other two Gees of mine.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Kukutenla: 3:35pm On Mar 11
verybadmouth:
Alcohol wey dem suppose dey beg us to buy, na we dey beg to drink am. Lol.

In this country, we lack common sense. Do we really need to consume these drinks? Let them be reserved for their families. When demand decreases, prices will drop or the breweries will shut down. Our bodies require nourishment, not alcohol, please.

The same Alcohol that has rendered many people fatherless. Make una dey play

I deeply apologize for my choice of words. What I meant is that when certain items increase in price, it might be a sign for many to reconsider consuming them. Beer and cigarettes are not healthy, yet their prices continue to rise. Personally, I stopped drinking beer when it reached 500, and I'm still in good health. I've redirected my resources to more essential things, particularly food.
What about rice
To still failed to get the enlightenment the other guy was giving you
You must be a poor student

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by silibaba: 3:35pm On Mar 11
Me have resolve to switch into TIGERNIT,KUNU,GINGER, TUMERIC$GARLIC,ZOBO

make I fit live longer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by verybadmouth(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11
Kukutenla:

What about rice
To still failed to get the enlightenment the other guy was giving you
You must be a poor student
Comparing rice and beer. Bro abeg l free me joor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by nkemjacob2(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11
Those that voted for Bat. See where we are.

I hope they give themselves patience over failed policies
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:37pm On Mar 11
THIS IS SO WICKED, UNFAIR AND HURTING OUR POCKET

abeg I NEED SALOON MANAGER IN LEEEKI PHASE I..SEND CV TO obotphilomena@gmail.com
super urgent..salary is 200k
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Kukutenla: 3:38pm On Mar 11
verybadmouth:

Comparing rice and beer. Bro abeg l free me joor
It's not comparison
It's price
The price increase affects rice and other foods as well
Are you going to tell people to stop consuming them?
That's the lesson you've failed to learn since

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by eepeepook: 3:43pm On Mar 11
Good. A way to distinguish mongrels from regular humans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by verybadmouth(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11
Kukutenla:

It's not comparison
It's price
The price increase affects rice and other foods as well
Are you going to tell people to stop consuming them?
That's the lesson you've failed to learn since
We need to address the increasing cost of rice. Let's consider cutting back on beer consumption since it's not essential. By boosting rice production, we can potentially lower prices, which can be achieved through effective government policies and ensuring farmer security. That is the point
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Soothsayer992(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11
Patronize local highness. Substitute beer and gin with burukutu and Kaikai grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by airsaylongcome: 3:47pm On Mar 11
Miss my days in Supply Chain when men dey manage over 200 SKUs for warehouse. Excel suffer that year

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11
Bad news for drunkards
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by kmaster007: 3:50pm On Mar 11
Wahala for who they drink.... Men like us don't drink... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by airsaylongcome: 3:51pm On Mar 11
HRHQueenPhil:

abeg I NEED SALOON MANAGER IN LEEEKI PHASE I..SEND CV TO Bleep@gmail.com
super urgent..salary is 200k

Good luck finding a good one! Those stylist will work in cahoots with the manager to divert your customers. I hope you have a good sales reporting system in place. One that can give you graphical insights of your reported daily and weekly revenue so you can compare weekly performance and take early corrective measures

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense / Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.