Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months (36210 Views)

BUA Chairman Promises Nigerians Not To Increase Prices Of Products For Now / Femi Otedola Visits ‘Dangote Wonderland’ Second Time in One Month (Photo) / Nigerian Breweries Raises N15bn To Support Short-term Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Tonytonex(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by sboga: 5:45pm On Mar 11
good dat i bought enough to last 2 years
omo fuk dis economy
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Tonytonex(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11
Paraman:
I remember the days we dey win extra drinks after checking under the crown. After drinking a bottle of guiness, gulder, star, coke, fanta etc you can check under the crown and win an extra drink or some other prices.

You can even check under the crown of the extra drink you won and still win another bottle of free drink
my brother, as in enh. I drank free drinks tire. I used to drink free drinks on top free drink.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Tonytonex(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:
I bought a can of Guiness Extra Stout for N900 yesterday night cry

I drank 4 cans cool

How many agbad0rians can do what I did? tongue
na wa oh. How one person go drink 4 cans of bear?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by SeeWahala: 5:50pm On Mar 11
MemphitzDgreat1:

Even to buy half a bag of pure water dey hard them.... especially those 2 muguns, Yarimo and Helinues!

Those ones dey life support cheesy
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by SeeWahala: 5:50pm On Mar 11
Tonytonex:
na wa oh. How one person go drink 4 cans of bear?

One person

4 stomachs cool

Money Loooooong wink
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11
lexylaw09:

-months/?amp=1
I. As much as he no concern gari you people can go and die
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by FameGlory(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11
I don't drink Beer.

Beer does not interest me.

It never has.

And it never will.

But I pray for my dear friend Paul who can drink 4 bottles of "Chilled Trophy" (like he always calls it) in one night and will still be alert.

May he have increase in his finances so that as beer increases, he would have the earning power to purchase it without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Lekan239(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11
Treasure17:
Una eyes go peel this time, maybe you will apply your sense in the next election. That's if you make it.
so all the price coming up now will reduce if obi enter next election or wat. Or we will start facing another increment and obi will start the blame game.....

Na today I don dey Niger ni
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Paraman: 6:01pm On Mar 11
Tonytonex:
my brother, as in enh. I drank free drinks tire. I used to drink free drinks on top free drink.
Young boys and girls do go and pick up bottle crowns after a party is over. There's always a lot of things one can win

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by FalseProphet1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11
folake4u:

Lol. I don't drink alcohol. At all.
Your diary says otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Tonytonex(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11
Paraman:
Young boys and girls do go and pick up bottle crowns after a party is over. There's always a lot of things one can win

honestly. Good old days.
I remembered vividly, back then.I won a small bag of rice then from gathering a maltina crowns.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Tonytonex(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11
FameGlory:
I don't drink Beer.

Beer does not interest me.

It never has.

And it never will.

But I pray for my dear friend Paul who can drink 4 bottles of "Chilled Trophy" (like he always calls it) in one night and will still be alert.

May he have increase in his finances so that as beer increases, he would have the earning power to purchase it without thinking.

I don't understand your later comment.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by fareed69(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

Very BIG achieve achievement cool

Go and drink 4 bottles of guiness without asking yourself questions thereafter and witness the power of alcoholic achievements

Congratulations 🎉🎉
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by SeeWahala: 6:47pm On Mar 11
fareed69:

Congratulations 🎉🎉

Thank you cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Omoluabi16(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11
Paraman:
I remember the days we dey win extra drinks after checking under the crown. After drinking a bottle of guiness, gulder, star, coke, fanta etc you can check under the crown and win an extra drink or some other prices.

You can even check under the crown of the extra drink you won and still win another bottle of free drink
I was discussing with a friend recently about those years. Sales promotion no longer exists in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Mar 11
Omoluabi16:
I was discussing with a friend recently about those years. Sales promotion no longer exists in Nigeria.

Some still give gifts, but Nigeria has spoilt. The wholesalers remove the gifts and sell them. I haven't seen bottles and crates in a long time. Do they still sell bottled drinks?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by oba541: 7:18pm On Mar 11
Drunks go reduce.. Beer Beer and wetin even dey d beer me no know Worst part be say some go drink go dey misbehave.. Talk secrets out in public..Drunks go reduce.. Beer Beer and wetin even dey d beer me no know Worst part be say some go drink go dey misbehave.. Talk secrets out in public.....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11
A wonderful time to have Jesus as your LORD & SAVIOR,because when you repent(renounce and reject your sinful life), & accept Him into your life(spirit) He will metamorphose you into another entity with new TASTE BUDS and righteous desires INSTANTLY .Am a WITNESS of this.
Use to drink 7-8 bottles of Star(not Heineken which is mild) beer,smoke benson & hedges and ganja until Jesus encountered ,transformed me and made me a new man.
This Rebirth took place in August 2011.
He wants to do same for you because He though The Son of Most High God came into the world and was crucified as a common criminal to achieve this.
WHY WASTE YOUR MONEY ON MEAT THAT PERISHETH.
JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by nedekid: 7:42pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

I drank 4 cans cool

Lolz
Kaikai and brukutu de naa..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Omoluabi16(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

Some still give gifts, but Nigeria has spoilt. The wholesalers remove the gifts and sell them. I haven't seen bottles and crates in a long time. Do they still sell bottled drinks?
the wholesalers are bandits then.
They still do, But its very rare now. It depends on the part of Lagos. Nobody wants to be returning bottle up and down.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Mar 11
Omoluabi16:
the wholesalers are bandits then.
They still do, But its very rare now. It depends on the part of Lagos. Nobody wants to be returning bottle up and down.

It is sad these things are being phased out. Our partner that owns a brewery in the UK still has bottles. But in Nigeria, we remove bottles and bring in sachet kaikai. Funny enough, mineral wasn't abused then o. Unlike now that people consume it like water.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by GloriousGbola: 8:25pm On Mar 11
pocohantas:

It is sad these things are being phased out. Our partner that owns a brewery in the UK still has bottles. But in Nigeria, we remove bottles and bring in sachet kaikai. Funny enough, mineral wasn't abused then o. Unlike now that people consume it like water.

In the 1980s, Pepsi and Coke were engaged in an intense battle, fighting for tenths of a percent of market share. Coke was not doing well. CEO Robert Goizueta had an insight. He believed that his people were spinning their wheels because of their mindset. The focus was on the beverage market. They needed to think in a new way. To change their thinking, Goizueta proposed a new question: “What is our market share of the stomach?”
This was a shocking question. He was asking, what was Coke’s share of all fluids consumed by humankind? Suddenly the enemy was not just Pepsi, but coffee, milk, tea, and water. Instead of being one of two big fish in a small pond, Coke was suddenly a small fish in a huge pond. The vision, culture, and psychology immediately changed and eventually profits soared.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Inosky(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11
Stopped drinking beer since new year, I mean January, I'm seeing myself not drinking beer for the rest of the year. Not that I can't afford it but I see it now as not needful. Let me use the money for something else
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by KIDfurniture(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11
Good o days ! Life was sweet . Right now life is bitter o

Paraman:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Lanretoye(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

I drank 4 cans cool

they said south west zone,in your south east na only mpurumiri una Dey take since the past 3years even before the increase.people who stink in poverty be deceiving demselves.the shame is on you
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

Where dem dey na grin where are the ebi pawa agbad0
agbad0rians that can feed generations? cool
No be everybody dey beat chest, na why you no go see them, na why you no fit see any papa carry gun shoot him pikin untop meal. Sho grab? Rest cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by SeeWahala: 9:50pm On Mar 11
YoungBlackRico:
No be everybody dey beat chest, na why you no go see them, na why you no fit see any papa carry gun shoot him pikin untop meal. Sho grab? Rest cool

Ogbeni swerve jare grin

Una nor get nathin tongue

Nothing to brag with na why nobody dey see una cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Ofunaofu: 2:20am On Mar 12
bellabello:

Oga if Tinubu contests 20 times with that baby boy called Obi, he will still win

Normally, him go win because him go grab snatch and run away with it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by kennie2015(m): 5:50am On Mar 12
SeeWahala:

I drank 4 cans cool

Hope you received an award after your trailblazing accomplishment
Re: Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months by Vikkiboi(m): 9:11am On Mar 12
it's obvious sales didn't drop, infact demand went higher than supply hence another increment notice.

they wont dare increase price if sales dropped drastically instead, they will look out for other unnecessary expenses to cut.

NB expatriate in Nigeria ehn, if they cut that by half, they will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense / New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.