Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,755 members, 7,959,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? (14050 Views)

Which Matters To Most Girls? Dating 'very Intelligent' Or 'very Rich' Guys? / Does Quality Of Pant Your Woman Wear Matters To You / Does Her Past Matters To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by dadycandoit(f): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
wat can u say?does it really hurt a guy wen he discovers that hes not the first in your life?he loves u,but does it really bothers him, or his EGO hurts a lot?hmnnnn, wat do u think? Read more at; http://www.dadycandoit.com/blog
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by chichisexy(f): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
not at all
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Tosinville(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
yes
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by claremont(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
No.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by omigin: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
not really.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by dadycandoit(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
some are saying yes, others say no, some say not really which one should l take? you are even making more confused
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by chrisj2000(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
depends on individual
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by dadycandoit(f): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2011
chrisj2000:

Virginity above the age of 20 can cause sickness. A woman needs vibration at least thrice a week to be in good shape and health. So open up your honeypot, yummy yummy and enjoy your life. Just consider this, a girl vowed to give her virgin to her husband but when the potential husband asked for sample she insisted after wedding. The guy met another girl who gave him sample and ended up marrying her. The other girl clocked 40 with the "road block "between her legs.

any research?
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by chrisj2000(m): 3:16am On Nov 14, 2011
dadycandoit:

any research?

Scientific America 12/06/2010
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by slap1(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2011
Not really. Some guys are just happy to be the one to open the dam, then they move on. Others think virgins are to be trusted.
To each their own, I've known 'virgins' that give BJs to guys.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by omega25red(m): 3:24am On Jan 23, 2012
it matters to a guy with a small wang who doesn't know what he is doing because the girl would have no reference grin
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:29am On Jan 23, 2012
not really, unless she lied about it previously.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by richy5(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2012
it matters ooooooooo.me me me me me me me me me!!

1 Like

Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by oludolars(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2012
It actually reduces doubts and mistrust ,there is tendency for you to have a higher level of trust for a gal that kept herself a virgin till you met her.It simply shows she has self discipline.

No guy feels happy to be out out there with a woman at a parry and seven out of the ten guys you meet out there tell stories about how the bleeped the cheap slut beside you those days.His mood will change through out the day.He might be giving the seriousness of the relationship a second thought.

It's just like buying a brand new car,you say it with so much pride than just purchsing a Nigerian used car.

3 Likes

Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Pennywise(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
Virginity means nothing to me. Infact I prefer she isnt so she can not blackmail me if things dont work out.

Absolutely no direct correlation between virginity and good behaviour.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by tpia5: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
Not every guy @ topic.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by MadDog1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
Pennywise:

Virginity means nothing to me. Infact I prefer she isnt so she can not blackmail me if things dont work out.

Absolutely no direct correlation between virginity and good behaviour.

you really need some drinks from me. you made a very good point!

some ppl are just mad.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by tpia5: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by MrCork17: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
tpia@. SWEERY do u look like those aborigines from Kenya and are u a virgin?
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Mynd44: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2012
To me, they don't matter
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by e4emma(m): 12:44am On Jan 24, 2012
Yes o, me afta keepin mysef 4 so long till marraige,she too must b a virgin o.or else i no do.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by deniyor: 5:11am On Jan 24, 2012
It depends on the guy.
Virgin ladies are another crazy set of ladies. Its a tough learning curve there.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2012
Virginity does not matter atleast to me
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by seedord247(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2012
Maybe + smh = lipsrsealed
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by bekay911(f): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2012
It matters simple
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
No virgin no marriage!
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^
Bor no offence but are you a virgin
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by kemmeye: 2:04am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Bor no offence but are you a virgin

i can bet a hundred f0cking dollars he's not people that behave like that are usually not.
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by mamalola19: 3:41am On Jan 25, 2012
if a man expect me to virgin then he too virgin o. no comromise
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2012
It's funny non-Virgins wanting to marry virgins by force
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

It's funny non-Virgins wanting to marry virgins by force
They realize how they ave dealt with some babes and now want a fresh brand new kitten!

mamalola19:

if a man expect me to virgin then he too virgin o. no comromise
caramba

tpia@:

Sometimes it depends on the culture, at other times it's an individual thing.

In the western world for example, virginity isnt considered important and it might actually be more common to find male virgins than female ones among non-immigrants and maybe depending on ethnicity/race.

Take that guy in california for example who says he is a virgin yet has like 20 or so kids through s.perm donations.

I think it might be more common to find virgins among white males than any other race. I could be wrong however.

Also, consider the fact that the US for example has so many stars who need to project an image of virginity in order to maintain their public persona. Eg justin bieber. Many others like that.

Weird, i know, given the liberal nature of the west, but that's how it is.

Iyam forced to agree with you this time. . . .
Re: Does Virginity Matters To A Guy? by Divaifylor(f): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2012
U go fear virgin,evry1 comes 4rm different backgrounds n think differently, some think it is important but can compromise but some don't,some say virginity is a must/neccessity n while some are indifferent, some even insist on non-virgins, u cannot xpect 1 ansa 4rm evry1, d important tin is u meet d person dat suits u n is willin 2 compromise 4 u,just as evry1 wuld agree virginity dosen't make u a saint

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / All That Glitters / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.