Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

“Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” (147 Views)

Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church / Truth About Econet, Tinubu Lied About Bringing ECONET To Nigeria / Tinubu Lied About Bringing Enron And Econet To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” by Vixlot: 8:16pm On Mar 11
“Politics is about bringing people into your cause not turning them away”

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1767264118048731236

Re: “Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” by Topman7: 8:18pm On Mar 11
Obidients’ IQ is too low to absorb this type of wisdom.

OP, please have mercy on them.
Re: “Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” by Depriest2020: 8:35pm On Mar 11
Bago will be the best governor Niger state have hade since 1999 after his 8yrs 1st & 2nd term.

He is a young vibrant man, well loved in Niger state.
Re: “Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” by ElSudani: 8:56pm On Mar 11
Depriest2020:
Bago will be the best governor Niger state have hade since 1999 after his 8yrs 1st & 2nd term.

He is a young vibrant man, well loved in Niger state.

He is taking some really good steps.
Re: “Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” by UncleAyo: 9:09pm On Mar 11
Topman7:
Obidients’ IQ is too low to absorb this type of wisdom.

OP, please have mercy on them.

The intelligence capacity of their group is so low that they will not understand that the game of politics is to win people to your side through education, persuasion, and finding mutuality.

Edited: To whosoever might be hurt due to the harshness of the comment I tender my sincere apologies... I think this is a situation of representing a population by just the few loud-mouthed sample.
Re: “Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” by obiekunie01: 9:43pm On Mar 11
UncleAyo:

The intelligence capacity of their group is so low that they will not understand that the game of politics is to win people to your side through education, persuasion, and finding mutuality.

see B.AT,s..tards talking about intelligence capacity and IQ!

choi! wonders will never end!

This is like goats telling lions how to eat meat! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Politics Is About Bringing People Into Your Cause Not Turning Them Away” by Justiceleague1: 10:07am On Mar 12
UncleAyo:

Edited: To whosoever might be hurt due to the harshness of the comment I tender my sincere apologies... I think this is a situation of representing a population by just the few loud-mouthed sample.

(1) (Reply)

Over A Year Now Since The Election Ended They Are Still Talking About Obi. / Governor Adeleke Awards 10.6bn Contract To Inactive Company / On-going Power Project Going In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.