Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop (56232 Views)

Prices Of Paddy Drop In States / Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by AkhereOkaka(m): 12:47am On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:
It dropped on the pages of newspaper and Nairaland abi ?

Just dey play with your fake news

God bless you for this, my wife bought indomie noodles for 12k in lugbe Abuja yesterday 10th March 2024.
This was what she bought for 8k in February 2024

We rise by lifting others

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by idolda: 12:56am On Mar 12
Didijiji:
Good news

IF ONLY IT IS TRUE

because APC lie pass satan

It is not true, the post was sponsored by APCshit to give the impression that Tinubu is working

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by idolda: 12:57am On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:
It dropped on the pages of newspaper and Nairaland abi ?

It is a promoted propaganda

Just dey play with your fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by GREATIK(m): 1:02am On Mar 12
This is the very first time I’m posting on this platform, and I really wish that it gets to the front page.

Exam was fixed by 8:00AM and some students that came few minutes after the time were asked to kneel down. These are students of Radiography of University of Calabar, Calabar. That’s where I am
Schooling, and the person who did this to us is our HOD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by idolda: 1:03am On Mar 12
killsmith:
Satanic party APC and lies are inseparable.
They actually paid the paper to post that

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by flokii: 1:24am On Mar 12
The prices are truly dropping.. That is why it's good to voice out and fight for what's right.
Never swallow everything thrown at you hook, line and sinker.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by rummmy: 1:42am On Mar 12
This tinubu party can lie eeeh.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by IbnB: 1:46am On Mar 12

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Scamburster(m): 1:51am On Mar 12
Trendishine:
Now I am very convinced that this evil government of APC, propaganda and lies are working with nairaland and some other ewedu media to propagate lies and evil to hide the wickedness they all represent.
Lol, were you surprised? check the owner of this site and come back and rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by JustPowerApps(m): 1:55am On Mar 12
So NGN 2k reduction nah drop grin Who is spreading fake news nah?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by dollar124(m): 1:58am On Mar 12
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Naija no balance. I thank God that i'm not in naija. I'll come back when things get better.
Then you may never come back again
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Blitzking: 1:59am On Mar 12
All these prices are no relief...rice from 88k to 86k...something that was less than 30k some months ago and you say relief.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:14am On Mar 12
Paraman:
If it's about a rise in price, you will believe it
yes,that's the normal thing na
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by stubsamm: 2:38am On Mar 12
Finance firm in Canada looking to Recruite hybrid and remote workers. Offering Visa sponsorship. Send resume to Support@bawariumcapital.com
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by akidelebolanle(f): 2:42am On Mar 12
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by HRMK: 2:44am On Mar 12
THIS IS PURE TRASH! NOTHING IS YET WITHIN THE REACH OF THE POORMAN!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Uhaniced: 2:52am On Mar 12
Aren’t you in this country? Idiot
Paraman:
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Uhaniced: 2:55am On Mar 12
Rubbish government! You’re now eating statistics? Obi na statistics we go chop?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by bluefilm: 2:57am On Mar 12
Nonsense angry
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Nahunger(m): 3:17am On Mar 12
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Naija no balance. I thank God that i'm not in naija. I'll come back when things get better.

Means you are never coming back, this country is sitting on a faulty foundation irrespective of who rules.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Dicoomoba: 3:44am On Mar 12
IamAtAnger:
Let's be hopeful for a better Nigeria... for the main time I think it's time for us to look inwards and see what we can do for ourselves... like agriculture

Best news ever.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by able20(m): 3:52am On Mar 12
So Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his gangs of notorious corrupt politicians have turned to liars and propaganda to deceive the people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by TemmyT002(m): 4:18am On Mar 12
These people go to churches and mosques and still bring up propaganda every time.
No shame at all
Why can't they just do the right thing for once so that people can praise them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:18am On Mar 12
Shalommy:
Me too grin
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by yusufmurry: 4:20am On Mar 12
Very funny

This like when you read on news that CBN dollar rate is N825 and you meet Aboki, and he tells you N1790 grin grin
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by thevoicenews: 4:21am On Mar 12
Rema, Gov. Godwin Obasaki, Isreal DMW, Verydarkman & others at the Crown Prince of Benin Birthday Party

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD9U46WTRFY
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Josbreed: 4:29am On Mar 12
Paraman:
Sharrap, nothing has changed in Plateau state here. So, not true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by highchief1: 4:38am On Mar 12
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by MarketDispatch: 4:48am On Mar 12
If it is not less than price of same time last year, nothing has fallen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by FireUpNow(m): 4:55am On Mar 12
Madness and big lie. Government of lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / This Pot Cools More Than Some Fridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.