Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop (56214 Views)

Prices Of Paddy Drop In States / Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:00am On Mar 12
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by treatise: 5:01am On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:
It dropped on the pages of newspaper and Nairaland abi ?

Just dey play with your fake news
The government using keyboard warriors πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Stephench: 5:03am On Mar 12
I was driving through the road of Abuja and I saw Indomie doing promo along the road and I slowed down to ask about price and guess what? Indomie themselves are selling for 10,500.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by DrAda(f): 5:04am On Mar 12
This drop is not significant. This is just shameful

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by okey777(m): 5:04am On Mar 12
Where exactly, check the cycled area in the image.

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by bigcasava1(m): 5:11am On Mar 12
This people respect your baba age and stop lying

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:14am On Mar 12
ramzylipi:
it's not fake ogbeni. It has really dropped but as usual we are the problem of ourselves, most market people won't dropped this prices cos of their selfish interest

So shop will stock goods at high price and sell at lower at a loss?
Some people stocked shops cos Nigeria is not stable, you want them to sell at loss?

APC use your brains for once.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by ksauthenticoi: 5:16am On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:

Visit the nearest market to confirm bro.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Bfly: 5:20am On Mar 12
Who has paid such recently?
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Pat081: 5:27am On Mar 12
Treasure17:
Lie Mohammed is a learner compared to this administration.
Him too is part of them
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Pat081: 5:49am On Mar 12
Hmmm I thought it was back to old price useless government and followers
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by jojothaiv(m): 6:04am On Mar 12
LagosFirstSon:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Until the price goes back to what we had when this band of never-do-good folks came on board, there's absolutely nothing to be happy about.

And they should also extend their stupid love to the dollar rates take it back to the era of GEJ since Tinubu was at the fore front of the wailers back too.

Inconsiderate mofos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by malakaimoscondo: 6:22am On Mar 12
Didijiji:
Good news
IF ONLY IT IS TRUE
because APC lie pass satan
nothing good here cos its not true

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by RexTramadol1: 6:35am On Mar 12
Insignificant drop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by onyxo76(m): 6:38am On Mar 12
which drop? maybe because a lot of people have stopped buying the noodles,in the shop I visit the place where the noodles are displayed seems to be the same size daily unlike before that most noodles will have been sold off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Delightsome2023: 6:42am On Mar 12
okey777:
Where exactly, check the cycled area in the image.
una get eyes ehngrin.
Post Sponsored by APC
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Zetty177x: 6:47am On Mar 12
Winning123:

You don't have to believe. We know una type. You glory in bad news. Any bad news about the country gives you joy.

So we should condone their lies? I bought bag of Nigerian rice for #80,000 yesterday. Was shocked to the marrow because I thought they were exaggerating the price online..the last time I bought was #50,000 last year....go to the market and see for urself. Tinubu nor try at all. You don't come to power and remove subsidy through microphone. Ordinary me have sense more than that. I will study the situation on ground first .. excitedly he removed fuel subsidy ....no wonder they said he faked all his results. Educated illiterate
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Zetty177x: 6:48am On Mar 12
Lie lie govvament
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Zetty177x: 6:49am On Mar 12
jojothaiv:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Until the price goes back to what we had when this band of never-do-good folks came on board, there's absolutely nothing to be happy about.

And they should also extend their stupid love to the dollar rates take it back to the era of GEJ since Tinubu was at the fore front of the wailers back too.

Inconsiderate mofos.

Exactly. Inconsiderate MOFOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Dougad: 6:52am On Mar 12
What were the factors that caused the increase and decrease all of a sudden? Dollar is still high as Bleep unless govt is subsidizing this shit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Zetty177x: 6:52am On Mar 12
GREATIK:
This is the very first time I’m posting on this platform, and I really wish that it gets to the front page.

Exam was fixed by 8:00AM and some students that came few minutes after the time were asked to kneel down. These are students of Radiography of University of Calabar, Calabar. That’s where I am
Schooling, and the person who did this to us is our HOD.
You can also post this on Twitter for proper engagement. If u have videos or pics, add them to the Tweet.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Paraman: 6:53am On Mar 12
Nackzy:

Shut up your smelling mouth, imagine what you're doing to yourself, you don't have shame, inconsiderate bastard
Fraustrated people like you are not suppose to be on social media
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Zetty177x: 6:54am On Mar 12
Dougad:
What were the factors that caused the increase and decrease all of a sudden? Dollar is still high as Bleep unless govt is subsidizing this shit
My thoughts exactly...what changed or what did the government do differently that warranted the decrease? Fuel subsidy still gone, gas, diesel, fuel still expensive. Dollar still going up..so what caused the reduction? I bought rice #80,000k yesterday. Is it not madness? That's a mad economy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Paraman: 6:55am On Mar 12
mariahAngel:

Have you seen prices come down after they went up in Nigeria?
Even if you have by any chance, have you ever seen them come down as fast as they went up?
Have you ever witness prices come back down to where they were from not too far back?
Yes, I have witnessed prices fall in Nigeria. I've witnessed it a lot of time

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Paraman: 6:56am On Mar 12
Uhaniced:
Aren’t you in this country? Idiot
Go and ask your parents. I'm not the reason you're struggling in life.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by owem19(m): 7:02am On Mar 12
Shut up
ramzylipi:
it's not fake ogbeni. It has really dropped but as usual we are the problem of ourselves, most market people won't dropped this prices cos of their selfish interest
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by YouAreNobody: 7:17am On Mar 12
Paraman:
If it's about a rise in price, you will believe it

Please remind me, what was the price of a carton of indomie before the satanic APC stole power
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Paraman: 7:19am On Mar 12
YouAreNobody:

Please remind me, what was the price of a carton of indomie before the satanic APC stole power
in 1999 before the demonic PDP was handed power by the military, a price of a carton of indomie was about #250 or so
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by YouAreNobody: 7:21am On Mar 12
Paraman:
in 1999 before the demonic PDP was handed power by the military, a price of a carton of indomie was about #300 or so
Good. Now compare the price when APC stole power to now.

I remember buying a carton of super pack indomie at #2200 before I left that country. Compare it to now.
APC is a cancer unto nigeria. Everything fell apart under their watch.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by Paraman: 7:24am On Mar 12
YouAreNobody:

Good. Now compare the price when APC stole power to now.

I remember buying a carton of super pack indomie at #2200 before I left that country. Compare it to now.
APC is a cancer unto nigeria. Everything fell apart under their watch.
I remember buying a pack of indomie for #250 under the military before I left, returning to Nigeria and buying it for #2400 under the PDP was unacceptable in my own opinion.
Re: Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop by YouAreNobody: 7:24am On Mar 12
Nigeriagood:
bro this is true o and its falling even more
I don't know why y'all celebrate mediocrity. That's why your government is using y'all to play ping pong.
A carton of super pack was 2500 when APC took power. It has risen to 15000+ and you guys dance when it reduces to around 13000?
Una dey ment?

Dollar was #210 to $1 when APC took over. It's currently at #1610 and if it reduces to 1500 you clowns will jump into the dance floor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / This Pot Cools More Than Some Fridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.