Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court (56767 Views)

Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos) / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:31pm On Mar 12
kkins25:
Their lawyer needs a raise.. 😁 That's Suits level shit right there.

The lawyer na gbana, him/she sabi his onions aswear, na very strong ground if they followed it up wella.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Metrofox(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
You know your life is of follly if even at this age you still believe God only gave the Israelites 10 commandments in the National Constitution which is the Law of Moses. Book don dey your front for over 20 years and you never taught to read it for your own self even till now? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

still deflecting from the question, learn to give a direct answer
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 4:47pm On Mar 12
luminouz:

How is that related to my question to that moniker?

Whether he married or has a baby mama...how is he useless?

If you quote me again without respect, I go wooze you!!!

You really no get sense, jellyfish.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Metrofox(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
You know your life is of follly if even at this age you still believe God only gave the Israelites 10 commandments in the National Constitution which is the Law of Moses. Book don dey your front for over 20 years and you never taught to read it for your own self even till now? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Learn to argue on a fact without seeking to attacking people directly. If you're learned in sure you might have heard of a type of fallacy called argumentum ad hominem. In Matthew 19:16-22 even Jesus referred to the 10 commandments . Go read and come back
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Mar 12
Metrofox:
■ Learn to argue on a fact without seeking to attacking people directly. If you're learned in sure you might have heard of a type of fallacy called argumentum ad hominem. In Matthew 19:16-22 even Jesus referred to the 10 commandments . Go read and come back
In the passage you quoted, Jesus Christ only mentioned about 5 commandments. So, if we are to assume that only those 5 apply, what then to your claim that there are 10 commandments? What Jesus Christ instead did there in Matthew 19 was list just 5 out of a total of about 613 commandments and statutes that comprise the Law of Moses. undecided

By the way, your claim regarding argumentum ad hominem in this case is rubbish. You have never invested time into learning of the particulars of the Law of Moses for yourself self hence the reason why you go around arguing that there are only 10 commandments in the entire Law. Arguing from a point of ignorance is folly, isn't it? undecided
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by komzy589(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
If you had concentrate on yours you won't see the need to quote me.

Maybe you know more than Mr Obasi her husband who did a video of how Judy was in his house still married to him and shamelessly sleeping with Yul, go and search for the videos on gistlover blog Mr defender of the universe.

Yul is even denying her while Mr defender is here trying so hard. Mtcheww
Okay sorry, my bad. Continue to swear for him.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Freebills12: 6:11pm On Mar 12
Yul made a mistake whether intentional or not! Nigerians are not crucifying him for that! Nigerians are crucifying him because of the way he handled the matter! Treating May as a scumbag.
Don't compare him and Ned!
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
Ofcourse you don't have anything to say kos somehow and deep inside your heart you know what yul did was very bad but redpill will not let you openly admit it.

This woman built with him from scratch which Yul admitted to it in various videos, this woman has remained silent despite being constantly poked by Yul and his Karma concubine yet some of you still find your way to praise yul and blame her, very sad.

But in other news you all are quick to condemn women who left their husbands or boyfriends after sponsoring them through school and other assistance but here you are commending another who did worse. Shame is catching me for you and your likes. I'm still waiting for you to say amen to the prayers I offered earlier if you think yul did nothing wrong to his wife and his fellow man Mr obasi
K
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12
LadyRosa:

You really no get sense, jellyfish.
Na.that jellyfish go marry you and give you jelly kids
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by ehay(f): 6:29pm On Mar 12
[color=#006600][/color]h
AyeMoJuba:

Chisus..see defence o!

So Christians are supposed to be Chrislike but not Godlike abi?
Yesssssss. That is the meaning of Christianity.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by EreluRoz: 7:33pm On Mar 12
luminouz:

K
Your legs must be K-legs , no further explanation. Werey
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Hollyharjii: 8:02pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
There is absolutely nothing scriptural about these and many of your church rituals. Jesus Christ instead said that your marriages are of the world of men and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. He proceeded to declare that God's special blessings are instead on those who live as Eunuchs for the sake of the Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 11 - 12 -, even assuring that it is the women who have no children that are blessed by God — not women who have children. lipsrsealed

Thanks so so much for the response
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by Orinechi: 8:02pm On Mar 12
Kobojunkie:
Don't just assume these things. Check the law to realize why the rich, in Nigeria, backed by their good lawyers are able to use that code against spouses they wish to get rid of. undecided
I don't know and want to know. Pls update me
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by joseph1832(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
Hey, what's up with you and that guy, luminouz? You seem to always be on his case. Lol.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by EreluRoz: 8:14pm On Mar 12
joseph1832:
Hey, what's up with you and that guy, luminouz? You seem to always be on his case. Lol.
He's a big time hater, nothing serious.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by AyeMoJuba: 8:34pm On Mar 12
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]h
Yesssssss. That is the meaning of Christianity.

didn't Jesus say that He's one with God?

how can you be Christlike but not Godlike?

You are a woman, i can understand what you trying to do...but it won't work

very soon the whole world will fully accept polygamy ?
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by joseph1832(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
Okay. I'm glad it's nothing serious. 👌
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 10:13pm On Mar 12
luminouz:

Na.that jellyfish go marry you and give you jelly kids

Go marry me ke? You think say I dey roll for church like your unfortunate sisters who are already in menopause but still unmarried?
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
K
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12
joseph1832:

You dey mind the werey?

She always call me out for being a redpiller. If you don't like what I preach them lemme alone na!!!
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12
EreluRoz:
Shioooorrrrr!!!!
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12
LadyRosa:

Go marry me ke? You think say I dey roll for church like your unfortunate sisters who are already in menopause but still unmarried?

Lmaooo...so you are dissing women that you are supposed to be protecting? What happened to women supporting women or some shiit? You actually insulted all the ENPs on this website.

Shiooorrrr!!!
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 2:54am On Mar 13
luminouz:

Lmaooo...so you are dissing women that you are supposed to be protecting? What happened to women supporting women or some shiit? You actually insulted all the ENPs on this website.

Shiooorrrr!!!

Naaaa, I'm directing your ignorance to your sisters.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 3:11am On Mar 13
LadyRosa:

Naaaa, I'm directing your ignorance to your sisters.
So my so-called sisters are not part of the women supporting women ideology?
😊😊😊😊😊😊

You will be alright
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 3:13am On Mar 13
luminouz:

So my so-called sisters are not part of the women supporting women ideology?
😊😊😊😊😊😊

You will be alright

Are they married? Do they have white hairs here and there and still leaving off their parents?

Advice them to take the options of second , third or seventh fiddle to old polygamous men, husband no dey o
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 5:06am On Mar 13
LadyRosa:

Are they married? Do they have white hairs here and there and still leaving off their parents?

Advice them to take the options of second , third or seventh fiddle to old polygamous men, husband no dey o

That advice is for you na....since you are dissing the same women you are supposedly protecting.

Mine is good.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by ehay(f): 9:53am On Mar 13
[color=#006600][/color]9
AyeMoJuba:

didn't Jesus say that He's one with God?

how can you be Christlike but not Godlike?

You are a woman, i can understand what you trying to do...but it won't work

very soon the whole world will fully accept polygamy ?

There is nothing wrong with the whole world accepting polygamy, just make sure you let your wife to be know where you stand with polygamy before marring her and also school your daughters to accept polygamy from childhood. I am from an igbo polygamous home, I have nothing against polygamy, my husband can marry all the women in the world if he wants, e no concern me. Polygamy will even benefit me (no time for nwinwinwi from the guy)
Christ-like is walking in the footsteps of christ. Yes Jesus said he is one with God, and God sent he that is one with him to make some changes to some laws of the old testament and give humans a second chance. He did not come down himself probably because humans can not survive his glory, so he sent Jesus Christ who is a part of him (God the Son), to pass his message across to man.
Remember you can only walk in the footsteps of some that can be seen. No one has seen God, but the Jews and Romans saw and walked with Jesus.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13
luminouz:

That advice is for you na....since you are dissing the same women you are supposedly protecting.

Mine is good.

It's a lie, yours ain't all good. Advice they become second wives or third if they don't have any husband yet.
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13
LadyRosa:

It's a lie, yours ain't all good. Advice they become second wives or third if they don't have any husband yet.

Nawa o...this thing pained you oh... 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13
luminouz:

Nawa o...this thing pained you oh... 🤣🤣🤣
Pain me ke? Say I no marry abi say I no get children?
Na your sisters wey don turn your father 'other wives' for house e dey pain. cheesy
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13
LadyRosa:

Pain me ke? Say I no marry abi say I no get children?
Na your sisters wey don turn your father 'other wives' for house e dey pain. cheesy

That's just the issue with you. You dey assume say I get single sisters or any sister at all! If you are supporting women and still abusing those that are not married because you are married....you are a hypocrite na
Re: I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court by LadyRosa(f): 11:24pm On Mar 13
luminouz:

That's just the issue with you. You dey assume say I get single sisters or any sister at all! If you are supporting women and still abusing those that are not married because you are married....you are a hypocrite na

That's the issue with you, you assumed at first that I share same fate with your unmarried sisters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.