Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa (19120 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Benue Impounds 376 Cows, Arrests 6 Herdsmen For Flouting Grazing Law / Masquerades Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by Comradewitney(f): 2:42am On Mar 12
If na Arm robbers, kidnapper or bokoharam attack person he no go see soldier around o, now common unarmed civilian dey waka Una beat am kill am, shey na good thing?
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by thevoicenews: 4:24am On Mar 12
Rema, Gov. Godwin Obasaki, Isreal DMW, Verydarkman & others at the Crown Prince of Benin Birthday Party

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD9U46WTRFY
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by Riskymarvelous(m): 4:40am On Mar 12
Continue rest in perfect peace buh truth to be tell curfew nah curfew you suppose to understand the reason why curfew is in your town if to say nah military regime we Dey who go question dem? Stay at home at least before 10:00pm simple even if nah one of their DPO Waka that time nah so dem for beat am wey nobody go question dem trust me
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by enemyofprogress: 5:03am On Mar 12
He died for nothing
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:30am On Mar 12
Davidic1999:
Wetin mentally unstable sef dey find up and down shocked

That is why he is mentally unstable, though as an APC, you wouldn't differentiate since its just by little you senior am for sense.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by jimmynauty: 6:20am On Mar 12
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/11/soldiers-beat-man-to-death-for-flouting-curfew-order-in-nasarawa/

This is complete FaKe news... Just enquired from a friend nothing of this occurred... Merchant of fake news exposed

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by caye(m): 8:10am On Mar 12
A soldier is just an ordinary human , with a gun , uniform and will to kill.

A freedom fighter is a man with moral courage , weapons and no official uniform.
Remains little, when the lamb will turn into a packs of hyena and hunt the leopard.

Just a little more time, and the lamb will forsake the sweet lure of easy life, and be a predator himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

The family of this man, if they want justice, you know what to do.

You can't get justice from the courts of man. To get justice, you need to seek revenge.
Taking away these soldiers from this realm is not a sin. Intact , it is a duty to God.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by caye(m): 8:20am On Mar 12
From the replies I get, I can conclude that truly Nigerians need to be depopulated probably the stupid, few ones.
Nigerians are not , in my opinion, useful to this earth.

Instead of indignation and condemnation of extra judicial murder of an innocent, they are blaming the victim.

Right now, isn't it better that Bill Gates/ WEF plan of Africa depopulation and the coming forceful colonialism of Africa by the militaries of European and Asian countries , be quickly implemented as quick as possible, with the introduction of a new modified labour slavery?

It's better that Nigerians labour and die in the coming European and Chinese factories being planned, as I can't see any usefulness to them.

Bunch of useless , godless and myopic uneducated retards.

#justfrustrated
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by tnerro1(m): 8:24am On Mar 12
I remember those days I used to give soldiers lift any time I see them on the road cause I felt they were serving our country, but now, make thunder fire me if I give any uniform personnel lift even if na Kings Guard
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by Davidic1999: 8:34am On Mar 12
BodyCount:
grin
I can say affirmatively that the mentally challenged man have sense more than you.

Ho low ree buu ruu ku
your father trained you well enough
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by Agromuda(m): 8:44am On Mar 12
May his soul Rest In Peace! For those asking for coup, this and many more awaits you all.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by Love800(m): 11:26am On Mar 12
Are u in canada sir?
kevinexit:

Since I dey Canada. Na one time when we drive pass their military 🪖 base. I nor even know say na base seff. Until I see tanks for d front. I nor even see soilders for uniform oooo. Yet Canada na one serious member for NATO But Dem nor dey show Dem selves.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by kevinexit(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12
Love800:
Are u in canada sir?
Yes I am
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by Love800(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12
Is all these things am hearing about canada true?
I heard the cost of living there is on the high side. Even costly than USA!
Even, they pay low wages too.
Plus the health matters, hospital is expensive.
Are these things true?

Canada is my dream country.
kevinexit:

Yes I am
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by kevinexit(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13
Love800:
Is all these things am hearing about canada true?
I heard the cost of living there is on the high side. Even costly than USA!
Even, they pay low wages too.
Plus the health matters, hospital is expensive.
Are these things true?

Canada is my dream country.

Yes . Canada is quite expensive now
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by Love800(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13
How does the PR route looks like?
Can u give an insight about it. Just a little descriptive.
kevinexit:

Yes . Canada is quite expensive now
Re: Soldiers Beat Man To Death For Flouting Curfew Order In Nasarawa by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16
jimmynauty:

This is complete FaKe news... Just enquired from a friend nothing of this occurred... Merchant of fake news exposed

Inukwa ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGO Founder Remanded For Sodomising His Twin Children / Rev King May Escape Death By Hanging - Justice, Adeniji Kazeem / How I Escaped Being Kidnapped By "Police" In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.