Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) (44667 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / [PHOTOS] TB Joshua’s Corpse Arrives SCOAN For Lying-in-state / Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Trustmea: 9:44am On Mar 12
Oakenshield:
The combination of Ibu,Sam loco,Nkem owoh,bakassi,akiband paw paw,Charles Inojie and others can't remember really made us laugh. We will surely miss such combination
Charles awurum, Chiwetalagu

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by cassyrooy(m): 9:47am On Mar 12
mezynaija:
The body of renowned Nigerian actor, Charles Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, was on Tuesday morning welcomed with solemnity in Enugu State.

The body had arrived the coal city, Enough, from Lagos State accompanied by members of his grieving family, including his second, son.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkaxgfwTGAQ
His name is John Okechukwu Okafor, not Charles Okafor.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by bravehost4u(m): 9:48am On Mar 12
epainos:
I wish he had paid more attention to his health.

Many won't still learn from this. We will say RIP also to all sugar eaters, soda drinkers, beer consumers, indomie freaks, etc. If you like don't reduce eating rice, semo-related swallows, and other extremely high-carb food. Dey consume dem. Chop dem well. Keep asking wetin poor man go chop. Remember, na those greedy businessmen packaged these food items for you. The so-called poor men should fight for themselves. They should say no to greedy home builders who build rubbish now. The poor masses should stand their ground and ask for gardens where they can produce their food.

Sebi everyone wants to live in Lagos and Abuja. Run there and go die young when you don't have a home there. Instead of you to learn gardening and sit in your village. Food is out of your wahala, and you can sell. Contact a good farmer and learn how to cultivate high-valued vegetables organically. Don't use chemicals. Eat them and sell the remaining to make money. Connect the internet and buy a small solar charger...live comfortably in that village.

But una wan move to Lagos and Abuja by force. Don't worry....we will say RIP very soon.
No matter how best you lived health wise, you must surely die.
All souls must taste death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:49am On Mar 12
omoredia:

U don't have fear for the Almighty? Is it God u use to joke and catch cruise? Hmm unbelievable!

Abi in, I t’s shocking. I can’t even quote him. People think everyone is cruise. And all those liking his blasphemous comments are equally guilty.

God cannot be mocked, what you sow you will reap.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:50am On Mar 12
You represented 042 well, they're proud of you

Sleep well my best Nollywood comedian
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by tojahh(m): 9:58am On Mar 12
epainos:
I wish he had paid more attention to his health.

Many won't still learn from this. We will say RIP also to all sugar eaters, soda drinkers, beer consumers, indomie freaks, etc. If you like don't reduce eating rice, semo-related swallows, and other extremely high-carb food. Dey consume dem. Chop dem well. Keep asking wetin poor man go chop. Remember, na those greedy businessmen packaged these food items for you. The so-called poor men should fight for themselves. They should say no to greedy home builders who build rubbish now. The poor masses should stand their ground and ask for gardens where they can produce their food.

Sebi everyone wants to live in Lagos and Abuja. Run there and go die young when you don't have a home there. Instead of you to learn gardening and sit in your village. Food is out of your wahala, and you can sell. Contact a good farmer and learn how to cultivate high-valued vegetables organically. Don't use chemicals. Eat them and sell the remaining to make money. Connect the internet and buy a small solar charger...live comfortably in that village.

But una wan move to Lagos and Abuja by force. Don't worry....we will say RIP very soon.

Where is your own vegetable farm? grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by IyaTola: 10:00am On Mar 12
1Sharon:

Is it women that asked men to not exercise and check their blood pressure regularly?

Take accountability
But you are one of the factor that make them have hbp, even when checked regularly, you make it shoot up
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Kingpele(m): 10:01am On Mar 12
Eastern Nigeria medical centre...this were the place I kept my late brother and dad when they died
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:10am On Mar 12
completeskills:
This life is nothing. Today you are here
Tomorrow you are memory. Why all this fuss about acquiring properties and amassing wealth? Just do good and be kind to those you meet. Even these will pass away.

Ur comment is what fubara shud have said.
Instead he twisted it and added words such as struggles and killings...... All political undertones.

And akpabio had to give him back
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by NJV: 10:10am On Mar 12
Seunpapa65:
Imagine ibu with Sam loco for heaven laugh go kill God 😂🤣
Keep resting man
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 10:10am On Mar 12
Seunpapa65:
Imagine ibu with Sam loco for heaven laugh go kill God 😂🤣
Keep resting man

Buh God no fit die nah
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by osuofia2(m): 10:11am On Mar 12
IyaTola:
You are one of the people that make them die faster
grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:19am On Mar 12
IyaTola:
But you are one of the factor that make them have hbp, even when checked regularly, you make it shoot up

Try not to be overweight and drink indiscriminately and maybe it won't shoot up.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by epainos: 10:20am On Mar 12
tojahh:

Where is your own vegetable farm? grin
Bro, it looks hard to achieve, but you can do it too. If you set your mind towards it, you will achieve it. Naija won't break in 3 to 10 years from now (except this hunger comes madly with full force), so you should start planning.
You will be amazed by the number of people I have influenced to set up gardens. Many make sure they buy extra plots from those useless home builders to use for gardens. Funny, something happened last month. One of the workers where a man who bought 6 plots went behind and tried "scoping" him that he would build the additional five plots cheaper than what the company sells. The man who owns the plots said...if you see this man...struggling to climb my staircase oooo....and breathing heavily like he was running against Usain Bolt tried to make me as he is....na that time I busted into laughter.

bravehost4u:

No matter how best you lived health wise, you must surely die.
All souls must taste death
A very deep statement you have made. But do you want to die before fulfilling your destiny? Do you want to die right before you start enjoying your hard labor? Don't you want to leave any legacy behind?

If you don't care about the questions above, and you care less about leaving a legacy behind, then, it is ok. As for me...all souls must die, but I will fulfil my destiny. I will live long, old, and in extremely good health. I will pass a huge legacy behind, and then say bye to this world in expectance of starting another life with God.

Trustmea:

You for just tell people not to consume anything at all
Oga, dey chop dem ooo. I am not disturbing you. My post isn't for you. At the right time, we will say RIP. No vex. You are exempted from taking the advice. Please, load soda, chop sugar, load am with rice and high carbs. As in drink beer to stupor sir. It is your body and not mine. It is a free world.

But be assured... we will say RIP at the right time.

Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by omoredia: 10:23am On Mar 12
wellmax:

Abi in, I t’s shocking. I can’t even quote him. People think everyone is cruise. And all those liking his blasphemous comments are equally guilty.

God cannot be mocked, what you sow you will reap.

I really fear for the fate of many Nigerians. With all that is happening they are still not having a heart of repentance
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Emyogalanya: 10:30am On Mar 12
mezynaija:
The body of renowned Nigerian actor, Charles Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, was on Tuesday morning welcomed with solemnity in Enugu State.

The body had arrived the coal city, Enough, from Lagos State accompanied by members of his grieving family, including his second, son.

Watch video here

Abeg na john Okafor not charlse Okafor. The later is still alive he is also an actor pls correct yourself
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Josephilemona(m): 10:31am On Mar 12
vikstandon:
SAM LOCO go tell IBU, 'Baba you tee come here o, na so our friendship take be? I comot you come dey carry woman up and down.'
Hahaha! Very funny word you just pen down here, you will surely succeed writing comedy/script, hmmm! I personally will miss these great thespian.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Abel1987: 10:32am On Mar 12
mezynaija:

Watch video here

john Okafor not Charles Okafor ..........Mr Poster
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Josephilemona(m): 10:32am On Mar 12
vikstandon:
SAM LOCO go tell IBU, 'Baba you tee come here o, na so our friendship take be? I comot you come dey carry woman up and down.'
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by komzy589(m): 10:35am On Mar 12
Sabadon:
cry

We ll sha miss this man, a legend he was, I can't remember the last time nollywood released comedy movies. Seems these present crop of actors are not interested in that line or its not as lucrative as the romantic counterpart.

Regardless rest on Charles Oka for, we ll miss you sincerely
Charles Okafor 🤦‍♂️
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 10:36am On Mar 12
So true true, my favourite actor has actually died😭😭?. I had been living in self denial for weeks refusing to accept it, until I watched a video of Charles inojie eulogising him yesterday and I became devastated.

This man's death pained me o. It's not like people would not die, but when people like this that bring so much joy and laughter depart this world, it is heartbreaking. May his soul rest in peace. Please John okafor greet Sam loco Efe and other artistes that helped us laugh away our pains and sorrows
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by komzy589(m): 10:40am On Mar 12
1Sharon:

Is it women that asked men to not exercise and check their blood pressure regularly?

Take accountability
Most men don’t die from physical challenges.
Whilst Mr Ibu’s case is an exception, men are more physically fit than women.
Men mostly die from mental issues which are usually aggravated by women and their problems.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Snowx: 10:51am On Mar 12
Oakenshield:
The combination of Ibu,Sam loco,Nkem owoh,bakassi,akiband paw paw,Charles Inojie and others can't remember really made us laugh. We will surely miss such combination

And Dede one dey..these guyz eeh
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Sabadon(m): 11:05am On Mar 12
komzy589:

Charles Okafor 🤦‍♂️
john oka for I meant
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 11:10am On Mar 12
komzy589:

Men mostly die from mental issues which are usually aggravated by women and their problems.

Statistics shows otherwise but okay grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:07pm On Mar 12
sirray001:
whether he die or he no die for Christ no concern you. Your own is to keep living a fulfilled life. Love your neighbor as yourself. Help the poor and the needy. Do unto others what you want others to do unto you etc. I pray that Almighty God forgive his shortcomings while he was alive.

God don't forgive shortcomings after death, after death is judgement, we can only hope he has Christ because that the only way!
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by IyaTola: 12:07pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:

Try not to be overweight and drink indiscriminately and maybe it won't shoot up.
Agreed 💯 but try not be demanding from him and shoulder certain responsibilities
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by sirray001: 12:08pm On Mar 12
AfroBeatDiary:

God don't forgive shortcomings after death, after death is judgement, we can only hope he has Christ because that the only way!
you are not God.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by kkins25(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12
komzy589:

False.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:42pm On Mar 12
sirray001:
you are not God.

I know right.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Charly68: 1:14pm On Mar 12
So truly the comedy master is gone ? .This life is a shadow ..RIP to the legend...
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Bigmospa: 2:08pm On Mar 12
[quote author=Ogiame post=128892788] Lsf Ibu, as you answer the permanent sleepas, may your nomenclature remaindamus in our coconuts.

Till we meet.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) / Ada Ameh To Beat Kemi Olunloyo Over Sylvester Oromoni (Video) / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.