Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) (44764 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / [PHOTOS] TB Joshua’s Corpse Arrives SCOAN For Lying-in-state / Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Thazard(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12
Seunpapa65:
Imagine ibu with Sam loco for heaven laugh go kill God 😂🤣
Keep resting man

grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12
mezynaija:
The body of renowned Nigerian actor, Charles Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, was on Tuesday morning welcomed with solemnity in Enugu State.

The body had arrived the coal city, Enough, from Lagos State accompanied by members of his grieving family, including his second, son.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkaxgfwTGAQ

I only hope there won't be a lavish party for this...
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by sunsweet33: 6:12pm On Mar 12
lexy2014:

except this your news is fake, are you telling us that it took a whole one week for the body of Ibu to get to Enugu from Lagos?

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/04/mr-ibus-body-leaves-mortuary-ahead-of-burial-video/

Are you Igbo? This one was even fast. Most times the burial can take like 6 months. Especially if the person was popular before death
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by sunsweet33: 6:15pm On Mar 12
Akalia:
Can you drop some tips on how we men can take care of our health and general well-being?

Too much carbohydrates causes all this. (White) Rice, Eba, semo, Amala, dodo, and so on.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Akalia(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12
sunsweet33:

Too much carbohydrates causes all this. (White) Rice, Eba, semo, Amala, dodo, and so on.
Thank you. What food class(es) should men consume more as against the ones you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by blueAgent(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12
epainos:
I wish he had paid more attention to his health.

Many won't still learn from this. We will say RIP also to all sugar eaters, soda drinkers, beer consumers, indomie freaks, etc. If you like don't reduce eating rice, semo-related swallows, and other extremely high-carb food. Dey consume dem. Chop dem well. Keep asking wetin poor man go chop. Remember, na those greedy businessmen packaged these food items for you. The so-called poor men should fight for themselves. They should say no to greedy home builders who build rubbish now. The poor masses should stand their ground and ask for gardens where they can produce their food.

Sebi everyone wants to live in Lagos and Abuja. Run there and go die young when you don't have a home there. Instead of you to learn gardening and sit in your village. Food is out of your wahala, and you can sell. Contact a good farmer and learn how to cultivate high-valued vegetables organically. Don't use chemicals. Eat them and sell the remaining to make money. Connect the internet and buy a small solar charger...live comfortably in that village.

But una wan move to Lagos and Abuja by force. Don't worry....we will say RIP very soon.

So ppl way dey village, no day die?
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by sunsweet33: 8:10pm On Mar 12
Akalia:
Thank you. What food class(es) should men consume more as against the ones you mentioned?

Brown/ofada rice, unripe plantain, oats (need to be soaked first), low carb swallows like carrot and cabbage, beans (has a bad reputation but still ok in my book)

And most of us need to adjust our proportions when eating. For example Some rice, some Proteinaceous stew and some vegetables. Fresh fruit if still hungry. NOT a giant mountain of rice with a tiny bit of stew and salad covered in mayonnaise.

By the way, I’m no expert but that’s where I have advised myself.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Mar 12
sunsweet33:

Are you Igbo? This one was even fast. Most times the burial can take like 6 months. Especially if the person was popular before death

pls read the question again and try to understand it before you respond.

except this your news is fake, are you telling us that it took a whole one week for the body of Ibu to get to Enugu from Lagos?

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/04/mr-ibus-body-leaves-mortuary-ahead-of-burial-video/
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Akalia(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12
sunsweet33:

Brown/ofada rice, unripe plantain, oats (need to be soaked first), low carb swallows like carrot and cabbage, beans (has a bad reputation but still ok in my book)

And most of us need to adjust our proportions when eating. For example Some rice, some Proteinaceous stew and some vegetables. Fresh fruit if still hungry. NOT a giant mountain of rice with a tiny bit of stew and salad covered in mayonnaise.

By the way, I’m no expert but that’s where I have advised myself.
Hmmm, your submission sounds like dieting. Thanks though.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by sunsweet33: 10:15pm On Mar 12
lexy2014:

pls read the question again and try to understand it before you respond.

Oh! I see. No vex
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by sunsweet33: 10:17pm On Mar 12
Akalia:
Hmmm, your submission sounds like dieting. Thanks though.

I don’t call it dieting because I don’t restrict my calories or purposely go hungry like in dieting.

To me this is just a lifestyle change/making better choices about food without going too much into details.

You’re welcome 😉 all the best!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Scarletjr(m): 1:02am On Mar 13
Rest on champ
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by BALLOSKI: 2:43am On Mar 13
Seunpapa65:
Imagine ibu with Sam loco for heaven laugh go kill God 😂🤣
Keep resting man

God is not human. Watch what you write.
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by DeWorlex45(m): 5:40am On Mar 13
completeskills:
This life is nothing. Today you are here
Tomorrow you are memory. Why all this fuss about acquiring properties and amassing wealth? Just do good and be kind to those you meet. Even these will pass away.
This is so inspiring
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Seunpapa65: 4:14pm On Mar 13
omoredia:

U don't have fear for the Almighty? Is it God u use to joke and catch cruise? Hmm unbelievable!
Stop acting like God deputy even for heaven. dey carry religion for head like gala
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Seunpapa65: 4:15pm On Mar 13
Bellotelli:

Keep mocking God
Are you God??
Re: Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) by Seunpapa65: 4:16pm On Mar 13
BALLOSKI:

God is not human. Watch what you write.
Didn't I know do you need to tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azeez Ijaduade Shot By Police In Ogun State / Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.