Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi (1690 Views)

Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads / Armed Robbers In Aso Rock, Gambari & Maikano’s Residences Invaded, Money Stolen / Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Pristine664: 6:58am On Mar 12
princemillla:
Is this a booster or discouragement? Like the Bleep should a supposed leader cite ill act as a companion?

He knew he was in the midst of yahoo boys and hook-up girls and he's desperate to have his usual standing ovation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by hedonido: 7:07am On Mar 12
malali:
“All the money yahoo yahoo people steal in one year is not up to the amount of money stolen in govt in one day”

- Peter Obi

The comments from someone who wants to be statesman. A bigger crime doesn't pardon a smaller crime. Only sociopaths have this approach to life.

If your brain cells weren't so impaired, you will discern that the point he is making is that it is a waste of time to focus on the smaller crime when the bigger crime is what is holding us back as a nation. Prioritisation!
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Pristine664: 7:11am On Mar 12
hedonido:

If your brain cells weren't so impaired, you will discern that the point he is making is that it is a waste of time to focus on the smaller crime when the bigger crime is what is holding us back as a nation. Prioritisation!

But he was talking to the youths in that gathering and not the politicians. So it's right to tell them to continue their Yahoo since it is considered "a smaller crime" in comparison to the politicians' crime?

Obidients self. 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by press9jatv: 7:17am On Mar 12
talk2hb1:

First Reasonable statement from a Nigerian Politician
yes soo. Wetin Peter Obi said here is nothing but the truths

1 Like

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by DesChyko: 7:27am On Mar 12
Pristine664:
Obi will not talk with any maturity because he knows he has army of deluded indolent worshipers and he knows the only way for him to maintain his god status is to keep telling them what they want to hear.

I guess your idea of talking with maturity is the wise man who turned a funeral service into an arena for politics banter. Or the one who mounted a podium in global stage to announce that a 24-year old subsidy is gone, only to return in less than a year.

You hate the truth and everything that comes with it. You won't even accept any truth told bluntly. Your idea of maturity are bare-faced lies. Anything other than that won't cut it.

1 Like

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Topman7: 7:28am On Mar 12
''EVERYBODY IN GOVERNMENT IS A THIEF EXCEPT ME, EVEN THOUGH I'M A MULTIMILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS WHO WORKED FOR DICTATOR SANI ABACHA AND WAS STATE GOVERNOR FOR 8 YEARS, AND CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR MY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

BUT TRUST ME. I AM A SAINT.''

-THE PHILOSOPHY OF THIEFER OBI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Xbox2005(m): 7:38am On Mar 12
Imagine a supposed leader making such a flaw comparison just to justify the lesser crime.ln a sane clime such person would have his check if he's sane or not cause this kind of statement is like an encouragement to those perpetrating the Yahoo crimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by DesChyko: 7:39am On Mar 12
Pristine664:

Even Obi does not have the moral standing to exonerate himself from the "bigger one"... He's fully part of the problem.

You remind me of children.

Me: Are you the one that injured him?

Child: It's him that hit me first.

Does that answer the question? Resorting to dragging people who are actually working to right the wrongs of this ill-fated country is the preserve of a drowning man bereft of confidence in their own standing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by DesChyko: 7:54am On Mar 12
Pristine664:
Lol are these part of Obi's proofs of integrity you are talking about??

Look at the one you posted before. See how you deleted it as well and was even defending it after folding.

You are what you are.

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by DesChyko: 7:58am On Mar 12
malali:

I..Instead, it seeks to undermine the credibility of the accuser or divert attention from the matter at hand..

I admire your use of red colour and bold letters. However, state clearly, who is the accuser whose credibility Obi is undermining and what matter Obi is diverting attention from?
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by malali: 8:08am On Mar 12
DesChyko:

I admire your use of red colour and bold letters. However, state clearly, who is the accuser whose credibility Obi is undermining and what matter Obi is diverting attention from?

If you have 2 children, one does yahoo yahoo and the other steals your own money, when the neighbors complain about the one that does yahoo yahoo, that they know about.....will you respond to them "if you know what his brother does ! that one steals my own money !

Thats what Obi did, it might have flown over the head of many people, but some can decipher a man by the things he say. This kind of analysis shouldn't be uttered by someone who wants to be president. Thats a statement uttered by a potential troublemaker. Thats why people find it hard to trust him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Beautifulday: 8:56am On Mar 12
thesicilian:

Yet his illiterate followers are praising him for it.
I've said it over and over again, Obi is not a leader .
He's just an opportunist who wanted to take advantage of the anger of the people towards APC.

Who is a leader?
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Beautifulday: 8:58am On Mar 12
Pristine664:

Watch the video. He really said it.

The same Obi that stole billions from ANSG, the same Obi that was caught with raw #250m cash, the same Obi that invested state funds in the family business etc 😂

Shut up abeg. How many times efcc invite am? Abi them no get the info wey you get about him?
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by haffaze777(m): 9:10am On Mar 12
This Peter Obi stupid no be small,see the trash the clown is saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by SeeWahala: 9:13am On Mar 12
malali:

If you have 2 children, one does yahoo yahoo and the other steals your own money, when the neighbors complain about the one that does yahoo yahoo, that they know about.....will you respond to them "if you know what his brother does ! that one steals my own money !

Thats what Obi did, it might have flown over the head of many people, but some can decipher a man by the things he say. This kind of analysis shouldn't be uttered by someone who wants to be president. Thats a statement uttered by a potential troublemaker. Thats why people find it hard to trust him.

Oh, so you can even write with normal fonts and colors yet you are blinding our eyes with red-red upandan undecided

Yet making zero sense
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by malali: 9:19am On Mar 12
SeeWahala:

Oh, so you can even write with normal fonts and colors yet you are blinding our eyes with red-red upandan undecided

Yet making zero sense

I hope you are not the most sensible person in your family.
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by SeeWahala: 9:24am On Mar 12
malali:

I hope you are not the most sensible person in your family.

Stop wasting your energy writing in red. It shows you have nothing to say and just forcing your Gibberish into everybody's face. undecided

Fun fact: it takes one 3 times as long to format a text in red colours than just writing in usual fonts here on nairaland.

So in essence you're just wasting your time and energy to end up showing us exactly empty you really are upstairs tongue

1 Like

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Great2017: 9:37am On Mar 12
thesicilian:

Yet his illiterate followers are praising him for it.
I've said it over and over again, Obi is not a leader .
He's just an opportunist who wanted to take advantage of the anger of the people towards APC.
And you and your literate government of a heroin bagman have caused untold hardship to Nigerians.
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by skj1377(m): 9:43am On Mar 12
Yahoo boys make more money than Nigeria. Did you not hear the United states complaining that $400million is moved monthly from US to Nigeria without any evidence of commerce.
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by DesChyko: 9:50am On Mar 12
malali:

Again, you didn't answer a direct question. Instead, you used an analogy, right after accusing Obi of using an analogy to deceive people.

Let me repeat the question.

"Who is the accuser whose credibility Obi is undermining and what matter Obi is diverting attention from?"

Where that excerpt was made is on the internet. You may want to review that first before answering, so you don't veer off mark (again, I might add). Thanks in advance.
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by malali: 10:03am On Mar 12
DesChyko:

Again, you didn't answer a direct question. Instead, you used an analogy, right after accusing Obi of using an analogy to deceive people.

Let me repeat the question.

"Who is the accuser whose credibility Obi is undermining and what matter Obi is diverting attention from?"

Where that excerpt was made is on the internet. You may want to review that first before answering, so you don't veer off mark (again, I might add). Thanks in advance.

Read the topic.
1-Accuser whoever blaming yahoo boys.
2-Diverting the attention from the ills of yahoo yahoo by insinuating what government does is worse.

Self explanatory, but since you are persistent.

I want to ask you a question too. Is that statement befitting of someone who will oversee the affairs of the whole country. Yahoo yahoo perpetrators and corrupt politicians inclusive ??
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by yemmight(m): 10:40am On Mar 12
Peter Obi does not have any single brain .
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by DesChyko: 11:20am On Mar 12
malali:
Read the topic.
1-Accuser whoever blaming yahoo boys.
2-Diverting the attention from the ills of yahoo yahoo by insinuating what government does is worse.

To think you actually thought any of this conversation is about yahoo boys is what I find really funny. You should have watched the video from which that excerpt is from.

So if you failed last term's examination and you failed this term examination, and a statement was made that 'You even did worse this term than last term', you will assume you're being praised/let off the hook for your previous performance (but not see the obvious that you are getting worse?)

Smh.
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by malali: 11:40am On Mar 12
DesChyko:

To think you actually thought any of this conversation is about yahoo boys is what I find really funny. You should have watched the video from which that excerpt is from.

So if you failed last term's examination and you failed this term examination, and a statement was made that 'You even did worse this term than last term', you will assume you're being praised/let off the hook for your previous performance (but not see the obvious that you are getting worse?)

Smh.

The same person is failing the exams....However Obi compared FG to yahoo boys not Yahoo boys to yahoo boys or FG TO FG
Dont trivialize the original saying...lol
Your analogy is totally of dissimilar context.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Kusu12: 11:54am On Mar 12
Obingo is part of those who stole the money. Obingo can only deceive his deluded obirodents. We understand the game Obingo is playing, it's because of 2027 elections. But at the end Obingo will labour in vain as usual.
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by saysoo: 12:10pm On Mar 12
press9jatv:
“All the money yahoo yahoo people steal in one year is not up to the amount of money stolen in govt in one day” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCANyai_-Ag?si=NbsSxyyczOd-9U0p
Very foolish statement from PO. Is he in any way advocating for the horrible killings of our young girls by these mindless fools?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by MrBroke(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12
malali:
“All the money yahoo yahoo people steal in one year is not up to the amount of money stolen in govt in one day”

- Peter Obi

The comments from someone who wants to be statesman. A bigger crime doesn't pardon a smaller crime. Only sociopaths have this approach to life.

Na something dey worry am. He's just trying to increase his followers. Stealing is stealing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by press9jatv: 12:48pm On Mar 12
saysoo:
Very foolish statement from PO. Is he in any way advocating for the horrible killings of our young girls by these mindless fools?
hmm 🤔🤔🤔. He only differentiate the money been stolen on daily basis in the government compared to these called yahoo guys money 💴
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Pristine664: 1:22pm On Mar 12
malali:

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by commoditiesnig: 2:07pm On Mar 12
malali:

- Peter Obi

[b]The comments from someone who wants to be statesman. A bigger crime doesn't pardon a smaller crime. Only sociopaths have this approach to life
. [/b]
Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by Samesame247: 5:45pm On Mar 12
Now Budget has been padded with 3trillion. Yahoo bois done get role model

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Draws Roadmap For Space Mission / Great Video About The Making Of The Obudu Cable Car / Nuhu Ribadu Video Interview With Us Journalist: Very Interesting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.