Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi (1732 Views)

Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads / Armed Robbers In Aso Rock, Gambari & Maikano’s Residences Invaded, Money Stolen / Anambra Govt, Obi Spat Over Meeting In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by DesChyko: 6:25pm On Mar 12
malali:

The same person is failing the exams....However Obi compared FG to yahoo boys not Yahoo boys to yahoo boys or FG TO FG
Dont trivialize the original saying...lol
Your analogy is totally of dissimilar context.

Oga, Obi compared an evil deed to an evil deed. What else do they have in common that warranted such comparison? Both are evil deeds; one moreso than the other. How TF did you miss that??

I can't believe I had to spell that out.
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by press9jatv: 7:44pm On Mar 12
DesChyko:

Oga, Obi compared an evil deed to an evil deed. What else do they have in common that warranted such comparison? Both are evil deeds; one moreso than the other. How TF did you miss that??

hmm 🤔
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by malali: 8:12pm On Mar 12
DesChyko:

I wont respond to you again.
you are comparing apples to oranges
and shouting that they all fruits !!
I really dont know how smart you are
So i wont waste my time
As you might not have the hardware to understand this.
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by DWickedLandLord: 9:03pm On Mar 12
malali:
“All the money yahoo yahoo people steal in one year is not up to the amount of money stolen in govt in one day”

- Peter Obi

The comments from someone who wants to be statesman. A bigger crime doesn't pardon a smaller crime. Only sociopaths have this approach to life.

God Forbid you blame the way you understand n logic.

As if the man is not just merely trying to paint a picture 🙄
Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by press9jatv: 8:40pm On Mar 13
More screenshots from the Instagram here

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by press9jatv: 8:43pm On Mar 13

Re: The Money Yahoo Boys Steal In 1 Year Is Not Up To The Money Stolen In Govt - Obi by press9jatv: 8:43pm On Mar 13
Nlfpmod fergie001 Seun Fp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Don't Attack We Are Begging You, We Are Not Afraid, But If You Attack Yo / Yaradua Now Weighs 38kg As Marabout Is Summoned To Jeddah / '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.