Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week (10349 Views)

Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 / Bitcoin Breaks 3 Yrs All Time High Record.. Passes 20,000 Easily!! / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by spiSeyi: 8:42am On Mar 12
Waiting for it to crash because it's already overbought as we speak cool
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by press9jatv: 8:43am On Mar 12
benalvino3:

people who will lose are the ones who are buying now. if you are not selling you will always lose. I don't know where your heavy loss logic is coming from.
you maybe right shaaa. I don’t think btc will fall again. Invest in small small coins is the best now
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On Mar 12
superlanny:
In Nigeria a good number of uninformed ignoramauses will say crypto is a scam, and will hail the govt for banning Binance, in sane climes with sensible people they are making loads of cool money trading and dealing in cryptocurrency.

This country and its people are too backward and archaic in their thinking.

Is seun not part of the ignorant and archaic people no pun intended. How can a forum as sophisticated as this be banning topics on forex trading and cryptocurrency ?

Well its a good thing that the Nigeria govt has regulated cryptocurrency markets.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Raylight2(m): 8:44am On Mar 12
I thought crypto is prohibited on NL. Why make front-page?

Seun
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by press9jatv: 8:45am On Mar 12
Toks2008:

interesting

If you like yourself just buy it. Believe it or not, it is heading towards 100k to 200k

Go watch all my analysis from 2020

This was my analysis when it was around 19k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71fHxc2btj4?si=Oa5JMfRQ_7uSLrBs
Abeg don’t inform them much ooo
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by FireUpNow(m): 8:45am On Mar 12
superlanny:
In Nigeria a good number of uninformed ignoramauses will say crypto is a scam, and will hail the govt for banning Binance, in sane climes with sensible people they are making loads of cool money trading and dealing in cryptocurrency.

You can say that again. Even some introducing them to crypto mining, they will tell you it's a waste of time and scam. We are just too backward really. I heard someone calling Bitcoin a scam. I just laughed.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Raylight2(m): 8:45am On Mar 12
Toks2008:

Is seun not part of the ignorant and archaic people no pun intended. How can a forum as sophisticated as this be banning topics on forex trading and cryptocurrency ?

Well its a good thing that the Nigeria govt has regulated cryptocurrency markets.
I just reminded him of his ignorantly made rule.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Seunpapa65: 8:50am On Mar 12
Pack your bag we are heading to 100k
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Goalnaldo(m): 9:01am On Mar 12
I'm regretting now. I wanted to save my rent in August last year, I bought bitcoin of 140k, only for it to be decreasing that same day, out of fear, I withdrew it, then lavished the money, I didn't see money to pay for the rent again. I would have been smiling now. This thing requires patience.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by sofeo(m): 9:12am On Mar 12
Goalnaldo:
I'm regretting now. I wanted to save my rent in August last year, I bought bitcoin of 140k, only for it to be decreasing that same day, out of fear, I withdrew it, then lavished the money, I didn't see money to pay for the rent again. I would have been smiling now. This thing requires patience.

Yea bro.
Patience is virtue.

But you still have chance, you only need to have mind, but have patience.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Omowale2023(m): 9:13am On Mar 12
superlanny:

Very true

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Mar 12
What is Bitcoin? I have never heard of that. Is that another name for jollof rice?

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by abuhusna1: 9:17am On Mar 12
It's always good to buy btc as a nigeria cos no matter how badly it does it will always do better than the naira. When btc hit ath of 69k last bull run the naira value was 25 million when it hit ath 70k now the value is 105 million naira. Somebody like me doesn't hold naira anymore I just sell fresh crypto to naira each time I need naira

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by clerkent(m): 9:21am On Mar 12
Even pi that I mined for free never lunch but people are buying it #400/1.and I have sold more than 650pi.still have 1012 in my pi wallet.which is more than 400k.who say crypto is scam
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by abuhusna1: 9:22am On Mar 12
If you want passive income pancakewswap can give you daily income if you provide liquidity. Not hard to make dollars these days or raydium
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by pipnator00(m): 9:25am On Mar 12
Bacteriologist:
The Nigerian Government can keep playing hostile to cryptocurrency while the sensible ones keep harnessing it to solve their problems and lift their people from poverty.

This technology will revolutionise the way we think about money. In fact, it has already started. Bitcoin and Ethereum is proving to be the most inflation proof assets even ahead of the dollar. Which Nigerians are eagerly buying instead of the latest shitcoin called naira.

Ironically, Nigeria is top for bitcoin adoption as most well meaning Nigerians will not yield to the clueless Nigerian Government that wants to keep you poor and ignorant at all costs.

Cryptocurrency is the money of the future.

Bitcoin!
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by iHart(m): 9:36am On Mar 12
Toks2008:

Many people have no clue of how the trend works. Nothing catastrophic but its all about trend correction and continuation.

Bitcoin will correct itself again but it will keep moving higher after every correction.
The idea of the catastrophe is that people will tend to pull out money from real products and services and plunge into bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by brownbib(m): 9:37am On Mar 12
Halving this year!!!
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Blitzking: 9:37am On Mar 12
Toks2008:

I will rather advise people wait to buy again .NOT TO SELL. Trading against the trend is like swimming against the tide.
yeah still a lot of gains to make but massive correction about to happen as much as 20 to 30 percent drop if not more..if u were well-positioned by getting in few months ago u wouldn't want to loose gains u av made thus far. When u can almost double your bags in prep for the bull run wit your realised gain.. your approach is very conservative..did that in the past and I was always loosing my gains.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Jagabanbattle: 9:43am On Mar 12
superlanny:

Corrupt public officers and citizens of Nigeria launder Naira through crypto currency. It’s necessary to ban trading of BTC with Naira. That’s what the government did. No one will arrest you for having bitcoin in your wallet but converting Naira to bitcoin is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by sonofthunder: 9:47am On Mar 12
press9jatv:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2024/mar/11/bitcoin-price-70000-in-record-high-cryptocurrency-crypto-fca

I'm confused..... Is it that more companies are utilising bitcoin for payments or they are intentionally pumping it so there'll be a dump once the ignorant masses starts buying bitcoin?
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by adelana632: 9:48am On Mar 12
Sell before it halves..the best time to buy was sep/Nov last year. Most good alts are already up too..remember seeing solana at 8 dollars. That was the time to buy.Sell before it halves..the best time to buy was sep/Nov last year. Most good alts are already up too..remember seeing solana at 8 dollars. That was the time to buy....
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by JudasNaKarrot: 9:55am On Mar 12
iHart:
It is hitting the ponzi level, where people will put in money, do nothing and make more money. The next level will be catastrophic!!!
Ignoramus Mumurity Ode.

Very backward and ancient reasoning Homosepian caveman.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by clems88(m): 10:00am On Mar 12
Seeing my portfolio gives me joy now as last bear dip dealt with my account. Lessons learnt grin
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by hansomb: 10:00am On Mar 12
A diagram that demonstrates investor’s sentiment when experiencing a market crisis. Fear and Greed circles

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by blowjohn(m): 10:20am On Mar 12
Walahi if I tell u say I know anything about this Bitcoin of a thing I dey lie.

I just assume it's another form of money that's all
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by iHart(m): 10:29am On Mar 12
JudasNaKarrot:
Ignoramus Mumurity Ode.

Very backward and ancient reasoning Homosepian caveman.
I understand where you are coming from and I won't hold it against you. "Research" has shown that kids brought up by a single parent or orphans, those who missed primary education or those who withness their parents fighting all the time etc behave the way you do. It's not your fault, your environment shaped how you relate or respond to people or comments. Sorry
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by Raymondfayowole(m): 10:31am On Mar 12
Something is definitely cooking this year.....Smart money selling their positions to dumb money who are willing to buy at high prices....indices, gold, crypto all trading at record high and we're just in March.....remember election is this year for US...Traders be careful out there o...Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayodele Subair: 70% Of Lagos IGR Comes From Taxes / Distribution Business / Interswitch Launches Google Pay Support On Its Payment Gateway In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.