Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week (10348 Views)

Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 / Bitcoin Breaks 3 Yrs All Time High Record.. Passes 20,000 Easily!! / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12
iLegendd:
What is Bitcoin? I have never heard of that. Is that another name for jollof rice?

JoeClef
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by budaatum: 2:56am On Mar 13
Bitcoin:

Bandwagon mentality. I remember back in 2014 when I would open threads to teach people about the potential of bitcoin only for some moderator to delete them. At that time, very few people knew about crypto in Nigeria or anywhere in the world even. A lot of people could've also bought when it was $200 or less. Notwithstanding, this is still a change in the right direction. I can't fault them too much as even many world renowned Noble Prize winners in economics also denounced bitcoin. Famous billionaires, financial analysts and bank CEOs called it a ponzi scheme or fraud. I guess Nairaland felt they were protecting the masses. It's all good, we are still heading up and If you have a long term horizon, everyday is a buying opportunity for bitcoin.

Forgive me. I reminded myself.

https://www.nairaland.com/1833802/some-bitcoins-sale-want-buy#25081181
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by clerkent(m): 12:39am On Mar 16
otherway:

The PI own shock me o.

I have over 3000 pi but just about 1k in the mainnet.

By the time it is launched, 1 PI can sell for about 40usd.

I will never forgive myself for losing my bitcoin wallet passphrase

I was given 2 Bitcoin free when it came out.. It was at zero value, I took it for granted.

Today I would have been $140k richer but the 2 bitcoins are lost forever.

Take heart
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by NCANCHAIR(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16
twosquare:
Your exit or hold time depends solely on you and your conviction.

BTC is expected to trade above $100k at the time. NFA
BTC is crashing now. Your speculation going in the wrong direction
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by NCANCHAIR(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16
twosquare:
Your exit or hold time depends solely on you and your conviction.

BTC is expected to trade above $100k at the time. NFA

BTC is crashing as against your speculation that it would hit all time high of $100k
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by twosquare(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16
NCANCHAIR:

BTC is crashing as against your speculation that it would hit all time high of $100k
That's why I said your exit or hold depends solely on your conviction.

If it reaches 100k, good; if not, it is none of my business.

Moreover, we are still in March.

Nothing goes straight up, and nothing goes straight down.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by NCANCHAIR(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19
twosquare:
That's why I said your exit or hold depends solely on your conviction.

If it reaches 100k, good; if not, it is none of my business.

Moreover, we are still in March.

Nothing goes straight up, and nothing goes straight down.

From 73k to 63k. It’s dipping like it’s exploring crude oil. I no fit cry sha, just holding on to hope even though I’m losing massively.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by twosquare(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19
NCANCHAIR:

From 73k to 63k. It’s dipping like it’s exploring crude oil. I no fit cry sha, just holding on to hope even though I’m losing massively.
What's your entry price?

Your focus should be on June/July. Recovery should start in May.

You're not a day trader....long-term holders always outperform short-term traders. Whatever noise is happening in the space is less of a concern now when we know what's going to happen next after halving.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by twosquare(m): 10:11am On Mar 21
NCANCHAIR:

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3584#129033637

Check the link above, so you won't still whine when things happen again...hope you did not paper hand yourself?
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by NCANCHAIR(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21
twosquare:
https://www.nairaland.com/twosquare/posts#129033637

Check the link above, so you won't still whine when things happen again...hope you did not paper hand yourself?

No, but I almost did cos I was sad and confused. So what’s the way up? I’m still hopeful, I’m still keeping the faith alive.
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by twosquare(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21
NCANCHAIR:

No, but I almost did cos I was sad and confused. So what’s the way up? I’m still hopeful, I’m still keeping the faith alive.
https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3584#129033637
Re: Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week by NCANCHAIR(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21
twosquare:

I read everything. But I really didn’t understand everything, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayodele Subair: 70% Of Lagos IGR Comes From Taxes / Distribution Business / Interswitch Launches Google Pay Support On Its Payment Gateway In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.