Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa (15724 Views)

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Great0ne1: 6:20am On Mar 12
Guest911:
Nigeria were cultist and Yahoo boys have no criminal records.
Certificates forgery is first choice before “wasting time in doing the right thing”.

There has been numerous cases of cultism in, Northern Ireland, Cyprus , Dubai . What was the reaction of the Nigerian government to ensure this bad actors do not get visas to leave the country?

Is there any criminal watchlist? You want people who Sacrificed to build their society to welcome thugs and scammers with open arms . No thank you
You are absolutely right
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by AmuDimpka: 6:21am On Mar 12
gaby:
The propaganda machine is currently busy at the mill to come up with a debunk.
we are waiting for APC propaganda machine
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by cococandy(f): 6:23am On Mar 12
Benwallt:

What causes that? Was it just because he's a Nigerian or the activities of Nigerians over there?

I think we just garnered a bad repute over there and most people don’t want to miss opportunities by identifying as Nigerian up front.

But if they trust you or recognize you as a fellow Nigerian, they might open up to you in confidence.

I met some Nigerians in the service industry who didn’t want the stereotype attached to them so they just claimed they were from Ghana. It made me so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by InvertedHammer: 6:25am On Mar 12
/
This has nothing to do with FG.
While citizens of other countries went to Dubai for construction and commercial activities, Nigerians exported their curses to UAE. You had able-bodied Nigerian men moving around causing havoc in the streets, cult clashes and drug/liquor dealing. No reasonable country should open their gates to them.

/

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by wizelink(m): 6:39am On Mar 12
In as much as the FG lied about their engagement with the UAE, I still blame our politicians for the decays in Nigeria, If not for their insatiable greed for stolen public wealths and corrupt practices that have eaten deep into Nigeria's bone marrow, who is UAE to exclude Nigeria frim been issued visa.
If our politicians and leaders at all levels should think Nigeria first before any other thing, then we will match UAE in every sphare of life and even outsmart them because Nigeria is filled with hard working and industrious citizens couple with our rich soils and enormous mineral resources. Let us do away with ethnicity, religion, bone-to-rule syndrome and political affiliations and work as a unit for a better Nigeria. Things should be done by merit and all actions accounted for. I believe by God's grace we shall get their and when we are their, UAE would be reminded of their actions and policies against us this day because they will come to make friends with us. It's well with us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Benwallt(m): 6:39am On Mar 12
cococandy:

I think we just garnered a bad repute over there and most people don’t want to miss opportunities by identifying as Nigerian up front.

But if they trust you or recognize you as a fellow Nigerian, they might open up to you in confidence.

I met some Nigerians in the service industry who didn’t want the stereotype attached to them so they just claimed they were from Ghana. It made me so sad.

You have said it all. The bad reputation is suffocating for honest Nigerians. Imagine you putting your all diligently and still ended up being viewed as a potential criminal. The stereotype is what we will live with for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by PaNnamdi: 6:39am On Mar 12
Okete001:
Hehehe

That's what you get when you have a group of people from a particular region constituting nuisance abroad.

The green passport has been reduced to nothing by them.

Nigeria must be great
Just as a certain region religion slave masters don't even give Bleep about them or look their horrible faces even during the visit to their holy city
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by stano2(m): 6:40am On Mar 12
Benwallt:

Blame the drug dealers from East side not politicians.
you are just dumb.
You think there are no drug dealers in other countries with better passports?
You think Nigerians are the worst?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by drkay(m): 6:44am On Mar 12
opera1:
This is as a result of abuse of privilege by Nigerians in UAE ranging from Cult killing to fraud........ it's a good measure coz UAE cannot sit down and allow some bad elements to destroy what they build.
I was in that country for over 5 years. Nigerians did so badly that every dark skinned man with antisocial behavior would be tagged as a Nigerian until proven otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Elsueno: 7:08am On Mar 12
drkay:

Nigerians showed them more than shege o.
I’m a witness to what Nigerians did to them back then.
There were many incidents of criminal activities perpetrated by other nationalities but Nigerians did their own and also make noises about it.

Nigerians did what other nationals did not even understood and would not do.
Broad day robberies, cultism, killings(worst), the prostitution was common among every nationalities but Nigerians did many unthinkable crimes using prostitutions; Orosko, pit, abductions. Heard an incident where they set up a local Emirati, harassed him and took his 22k dirham in Alain.
Among many others.
I knew they would do something about it but I didn’t imagined that the door would be shut for this long. It’s been 2yrs now.

Nigerians are notorious for being extremely loud criminals, crass & very barbaric...And instead of the government to show tough attitude & very harsh sentences for these criminals or make it extremely hard for them to leave it's instead the low abiding citizen that mostly surfer for doing things d right way..as U no bribe, them officials go sometimes frustrate U self.

in fact, what even happened to d terrorists financers name dat UAE sent to 9ja government?...in fact, 9ja ignores so much shyt & think it would be business as usual just like back home

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:09am On Mar 12
Before you cry me a river, remember all the atrocities we commit in Dubai ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by jojothaiv(m): 7:10am On Mar 12
gaby:
The propaganda machine is currently busy at the mill to come up with a debunk.
A robust reply is in the oven..
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by mystery22: 7:11am On Mar 12
Benwallt:

who is more drug dealing that your people from south west

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Rolings: 7:13am On Mar 12
easyfem:
Arab no Dey hide there own racist , them Dey show black say we hate you … you knw white pple still Dey hide am small , if no b our naija gov , wetin person Dey find for dry land … even if you spend 5 years in UAE , they might likely pay you wit prison , I live there for many years and I know what I’m saying

The problem isn't about racism but the rate at which Nigerians commit crimes theres is alarming. They won't forgive Nigerians easily because of those guys that robbed the gold store years back....and the Emirates airlines issue among others brought about this situation......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Prinzstan(m): 7:15am On Mar 12
malali:
Dubai doesnt know one of our Serial presidential aspirants resides in Dubai ?

Sheikh Al-Atiku El Dubai.
Can you advocate for the emirate to give us multiple visa.
I am sure if Atiku makes one phone call they will give Nigerians lifetime visa with multiple entry.

The same type Atiku has.
..Not Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by helpee(m): 7:16am On Mar 12
busybrain123:
You can never run your government with propaganda. They should go and pay American media to come and tell us why Nigeria is bigger than such that type of Visa.

Before I forget, that Twitter Erat will come and list 100 countries excluded in such type of Visa. embarassed
Specifically, a region of the country with tendency for crime put us in this mess. I was talking with a group of South Africans at work yesterday. They said a group of Nigerians from a particular tribe have spoilt their country. They said these particular people sell drugs all over Joburg while claiming that South Africans are lazy.
We should allow them to get their country and stay in their landlocked region . Just make sure they get visa before visiting other region. They kept making the lives of Nigerians difficult abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by bimbodotun(m): 7:19am On Mar 12
pls how can u become a citizen of Ghana, Niger, Togo or Cameroon??
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by appini: 7:21am On Mar 12
Thundafireseun:
tongue
I thought Atiku is always in Dubai??

He should look for how to settle this dispute for us ooo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by ottersberger(m): 7:32am On Mar 12
Benwallt:
They are still watching us to see whether our powder brothers won't misuse the small window opened for us courtesy of Mr president. If is not abused by the powder merchants, the same thing can be extended to us in the nearest future.

Some of them are already crying blood up there.

But na your Mr president be the chairman of powder merchants association.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Didijiji: 7:32am On Mar 12
Where is that mumu Jagabanb
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by FoolishBoy419: 7:34am On Mar 12
easyfem:
Arab no Dey hide there own racist , them Dey show black say we hate you … you knw white pple still Dey hide am small , if no b our naija gov , wetin person Dey find for dry land … even if you spend 5 years in UAE , they might likely pay you wit prison , I live there for many years and I know what I’m saying

This is the problem with black people. Nigerians (mostly Southern Nigerians by the way) were acting like animals and taking their gutter mentality to one of the safest countries on earth. They were running scam networks, having cult clashes, and even robbing banks in UAE and like any reasonable country would do, UAE took measures to stop Nigerian animals from going in. If they were racist, they'd have banned all Subsaharan African countries and not just Nigeria

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Didijiji: 7:36am On Mar 12
Okete001:
Hehehe

That's what you get when you have a group of people from a particular region constituting nuisance abroad.

Nigeria must be great
Hushpuppi messed it up for Nigerians

Senior man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Didijiji: 7:38am On Mar 12
Benwallt:
They are still watching us to see whether our powder brothers won't misuse the small window opened for us courtesy of Mr president. If is not abused by the powder merchants, the same thing can be extended to us in the nearest future.

Some of them are already crying blood up there.
Hushpuppi nailed the chances of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by wink2015(m): 7:45am On Mar 12
Johnjustice:
This is caused by Nigerians, their character in uae is unbecoming.

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.

BAD CHARACTER BY NIGERIANS IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS EXCLUSION.

I read of the armed robbery involving some Nigerians in the UAE

They robbed jeweries shop and stole cash and jeweries before they were arrested.

Abike Dabiri was even cautioning bad Nigerians to be wellbehaved but they refused.

These are now the consequences for Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Yinka1808: 7:50am On Mar 12
Good news
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Ykc2(m): 7:52am On Mar 12
Me wey dey live for austria if I wan go dubai I will go their embassy here show them my permanent residency visa ,but wetin I wan go buy for dubai wey I go gain for nigeria aber make una tell me,no be to visit dubai be problem na wetin you go there to do
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Beverlyjean(f): 7:53am On Mar 12
That foolish man just went to UAE to waste money ...
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Beverlyjean(f): 7:56am On Mar 12
Okete001:
Hehehe

Nigeria must be great

Stop deceiving urself ...Nigeria can never be great again .... we have been hoping that Nigeria will be great for decades now...but it keeps on getting worse
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Beverlyjean(f): 7:58am On Mar 12
easyfem:

U must have been one of the people that constituted nuisance there

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Beverlyjean(f): 8:02am On Mar 12
Benwallt:

Ur criminal drug baron president na west side , ur hushpuppy criminal fraudster na west side .... the cultists ( Eye Aye)that were always causing wahala were west side

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Bultwo: 8:03am On Mar 12
Na IGBOS caused this wahala for us!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mojor Towns In Northern Nigeria(arewa) / Tbilisi, Georgia / Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.