Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,214 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa (15722 Views)

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Beverlyjean(f): 8:07am On Mar 12
helpee:

Specifically, a region of the country with tendency for crime put us in this mess. I was talking with a group of South Africans at work yesterday. They said a group of Nigerians from a particular tribe have spoilt their country. They said these particular people sell drugs all over Joburg while claiming that South Africans are lazy.
We should allow them to get their country and stay in their landlocked region . Just make sure they get visa before visiting other region. They kept making the lives of Nigerians difficult abroad.

Hushpuppy or mompha na from East shey??
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by AerialMapper: 8:07am On Mar 12
Oh my! Even a new leadership didn't change their stance on Nigerians despite their visit to the UAE and the lobbying and fake news / propaganda!

How they would have wished the UAE opened their borders to Nigerians then they'll list it as their biggest achievement!

The UAE know... The international community knows... We all know

We are led by a criminal gang but let me screenshot this and send to the son of Al- Makthoum. He is the person I'm closes to in the UAE government... #BragLikeSeyiLaw
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by AngelicBeing: 8:10am On Mar 12
smiley
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Greattha: 8:14am On Mar 12
You have changed your I.d again and come to start fooling yourself here.

It's Atiku and "people from a certain region"(Nigerians) that are your problems now.

Your god and his entourage that went to fool themselves there, even touring museums without any tangible outcome doesn't bother you imps.

Here in the u.s and other developed nations, Mexican cartels, Italian mafia/ mobs, Japanese yakuza, chinese mafia and other nationals constitute nuisance all over and they're treated just like Nigerians so it's not about "people from a certain region"....as long as you're not Caucasian or a true native of their country, you're tagged one name or the other.

People from all regions in nigeria commit crimes in the uae like our brother hush pup and his crew....so shut it pls.

There was a video yesterday of one hausa guy who forged papers to go to the US for a non-existent conference and was caught by immigration.

Educate yourself before you constitute nuisance.

Just kwantinu.

Awon asinwin oponu ayeraye.

Okete001:
Hehehe

That's what you get when you have a group of people from a particular region constituting nuisance abroad.

The green passport has been reduced to nothing by them.

Nigeria must be great
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Edusouls(m): 8:18am On Mar 12
The black man brings nothing Good to himself or others anywhere they touch it Turns black see Haiti, Nigeria, southafrica, black American cities, Jamaica, e.t.c , the race is synonymous with crime, envy, wickedness, poverty, suffering, disorganization, corruption, prostitution, mandatory stealing , greed, careless breeding, low I.q, hate , lack of progress, religious extremists e.t.c.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by tollyboy5(m): 8:19am On Mar 12
Guest911:
Nigeria were cultist and Yahoo boys have no criminal records.
Certificates forgery is first choice before “wasting time in doing the right thing”.

There has been numerous cases of cultism in, Northern Ireland, Cyprus , Dubai . What was the reaction of the Nigerian government to ensure this bad actors do not get visas to leave the country?

Is there any criminal watchlist? You want people who Sacrificed to build their society to welcome thugs and scammers with open arms . No thank you
Nigerians that are selling stolen cars from Canada. Very soon Dem go stop visa 4 Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Splashme: 8:21am On Mar 12
When a thief is your president
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by helpee(m): 8:24am On Mar 12
Beverlyjean:

I can’t remember mentioning East anywhere in my write up.
Nevertheless, Nigerians were not banned because of Huspuppy. He did not steal from the Arabs. He stole from Americans and he is rightfully enjoying his stay in American prison. We were banned because some unruly Nigerians from a certain tribe were busy robbing shops, engaging in cult clashes and constituting nuisance as usual. They did the same in Malaysia, Indonesia . South Africa, Kenya and anywhere Nigerians are known for crime. I never mentioned the East. Na you did.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Greattha: 8:26am On Mar 12
No mind the oponu jare.

Miopic mediocrity, bigotry and ETERNAL SERVITUDE has blinded them.

Na Atiku and "people from a certain region" be their problem.

Dem no even get the cajones to mention easterners.

Sebi one governor is trying to put a port in the east, if only the northern govt can do same for their people ...hopefully he succeeds, then our eyes go clear for lagos...when the development is balanced and this euphoria of thinking we're better than each other would clear.

Beverlyjean:

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Honestey: 8:27am On Mar 12
Not surprised about that, can't risk the lives of their children by allowing in people from the country where 250 children were kidnapped SUCCESSFULLY
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Qurungu: 8:41am On Mar 12
appini:

grin grin

No be lie guy!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by dreamwords: 8:43am On Mar 12
Benwallt:

Blame the drug dealers from East side not politicians.
Yes hushpuppies tribe in dubai
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Qurungu: 8:45am On Mar 12
Thundafireseun:
tongue
I thought Atiku is always in Dubai??

He should look for how to settle this dispute for us ooo

You nailed it boss! You nailed it!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by helpee(m): 8:54am On Mar 12
Greattha:
You have changed your I.d again and come to start fooling yourself here.

It's Atiku and "people from a certain region"(Nigerians) that are your problems now.

Your god and his entourage that went to fool themselves there, even touring museums without any tangible outcome doesn't bother you imps.

Here in the u.s and other developed nations, Mexican cartels, Italian mafia/ mobs, Japanese yakuza, chinese mafia and other nationals constitute nuisance all over and they're treated just like Nigerians so it's not about "people from a certain region"....as long as you're not Caucasian or a true native of their country, you're tagged one name or the other.

People from all regions in nigeria commit crimes in the uae like our brother hush pup and his crew....so shut it pls.

There was a video yesterday of one hausa guy who forged papers to go to the US for a non-existent conference and was caught by immigration.

Educate yourself before you constitute nuisance.

Just kwantinu.

Awon asinwin oponu ayeraye.

I would have loved to excuse your ineptitude but you called your father Oponu down there and I think you need to be taught some decorum. It is not your fault that your parent failed in their responsibility to train a responsible fellow.

Anyway, the Mexicans are known all over the world for drug cartels. That is because we have a large percentage of them involved in organized drug cartels.

That doesn’t mean people from other countries were not involved but if you mention drug cartel, Mexico comes to mind because they have large populations of such.
Has it occurred to you that the person you are responding to did not mention any tribe but you kept talking about Hushpuppy. It means deep down, you know the tribe WITH THE LARGEST POPULATION OF CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA giving us the bad name that Nigerians are known for.

Therefore, cover the shame of your parent by displaying some level of decorum and stop parading your lack of home training as an evidence of their failure in raising a responsible fellow
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by VULCAN(m): 8:59am On Mar 12
You are sharp

gaby:
The propaganda machine is currently busy at the mill to come up with a debunk.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Oghene86: 9:12am On Mar 12
Morbeta11:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/nigeria-excluded-as-uae-announces-5-year-multiple-entry-tourist-visa/

We should forget about UAE and move on, all this should make our politicians sit up make our country livable rather than small UAE toy with us.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Mar 12
Good.

Also, Nigerians caught doing drugs or practicing unlawful things abroad should be sent to God by death sentence. We don't need them. They've done enough damage already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Kionrae: 9:27am On Mar 12
Okete001:
Hehehe

That's what you get when you have a group of people from a particular region constituting nuisance abroad.

The green passport has been reduced to nothing by them.

Nigeria must be great
Yorubas
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Beverlyjean(f): 9:45am On Mar 12
helpee:

Nevertheless, Nigerians were not banned because of Huspuppy. He did not steal from the Arabs. He stole from Americans and he is rightfully enjoying his stay in American prison. We were banned because some unruly Nigerians from a certain tribe were busy robbing shops, engaging in cult clashes and constituting nuisance as usual. They did the same in Malaysia, Indonesia . South Africa, Kenya and anywhere Nigerians are known for crime. I never mentioned the East. Na you did.

U are very dumb tk think we are as foolish as u... everyone who read ur pistol knows that u are a tribal bigot ... and yes hushpuppy was the final nail that hit the coffin ... an international fraudster hiding in dubai to commit ferocious crime and destroying their reputation and u say he dint steal from the Arabs ... to make I seem like the Arabs were protecting him from his crimes were enough for him to be arrested and kicked out of dubai ... the Aye vs Eye cult war that spilled blood on their streets and apartments were also the igbos shey??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by ElSudani: 9:50am On Mar 12
cococandy:
This is unfortunate. Was in Dubai last year and met Nigerians who pretended to be Ghanaian to avoid scrutiny. For a country dubbed the “giant of Africa”, it’s a bit pathetic

Blame the people who go there to commit crimes. The hushpuppies, the armed robbers.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by hansomb: 10:18am On Mar 12
easyfem:
Arab no Dey hide there own racist , them Dey show black say we hate you … you knw white pple still Dey hide am small , if no b our naija gov , wetin person Dey find for dry land … even if you spend 5 years in UAE , they might likely pay you wit prison , I live there for many years and I know what I’m saying
Their leaders turn that dry land to something meaningful with the cooperation of their citizens too. What has your government and citizens turn the Greenland to ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by aylagos(m): 10:24am On Mar 12
cjudy:
Why?

Why this people keep falling the hand of their Mandate? So all the lies of FG have be bursted? Wahala

Soon the Qatar lies will be bursted too

Government of Propaganda
it’s your people that let us to the current state in Dubai, or are you saying you don’t know the cause of the visa ban ? Don’t come here to blame the president or his supporters, blames Nigerian in UAE.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by helpee(m): 10:26am On Mar 12
Beverlyjean:

U are very dumb tk think we are as foolish as u... everyone who read ur pistol knows that u are a tribal bigot ... and yes hushpuppy was the final nail that hit the coffin ... an international fraudster hiding in dubai to commit ferocious crime and destroying their reputation and u say he dint steal from the Arabs ... to make I seem like the Arabs were protecting him from his crimes were enough for him to be arrested and kicked out of dubai ... the Aye vs Eye cult war that spilled blood on their streets and apartments were also the igbos shey??

Thank God you read the pistol and you immediately knew that the people with tendency to commit crime in Nigeria are whoever you mentioned. That’s enough evidence to show there is a lot of truth in whatever was alleged. Enough evidence to show that even if your parent’s failure to teach you morals and decorum on a public forum were not obvious, your empty brain would have exposed your foolishness anyway.

Finally, if you are able to afford 500 naira MTN data, you can just google the cult clash in Dubai and tell me the language the cultist were speaking.

Hushpuppy was an isolated case and that is the reason why you kept mentioning him. I guess Hushpuppy is responsible for our ban from
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand , Turkey etc too. While other Africans can easily go to Bali, I had to pay 1200 dollars just for a single entry visa for a one week holiday in Bali. They call it calling visa because Nigerians can’t just apply for visa to Indonesia. Our drug brothers have finished our reputation there. A committee consisting of police, drug police, intelligence unit etc has to seat on every application for visa from Nigeria regardless of who you are. Even if you have a green card from USA, it is the same process. I am presently in New Zealand and I am shocked at the reputation that certain tribe in Nigeria has outside the shore of the country. I had to start telling foreigners that yes , I am a Nigerian but I didn’t come from that tribe.

If the people from that tribe can reduce crime by just 50 percent, Nigerians will gain reputation as the most honest black Africans worldwide.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by aylagos(m): 10:39am On Mar 12
cjudy:

Which people? Oh you think I’m Igbo? Ewu
look at how you are showing your ignorance outside…….show your people means you are Igbo ? Chai………Animal in human body oooo
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by wonlasewonimi: 10:53am On Mar 12
iLegendd:
Good.

Also, Nigerians caught doing drugs or practicing unlawful things abroad should be sent to God by death sentence. We don't need them. They've done enough damage already.

I heard from the grapevine that the Arabs did that to the cultists arrested.
They can't allow one useless country to mess up their source of livelihood and pride which is tourism.
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by gforce5: 10:59am On Mar 12
This is the crux of the matter. Other African countries aren't facing the same restrictions like Nigerians because they know how to behave themselves. Other nationalities are involved in criminal activities but Nigerians are the loudest. They don't even hide it. UAE visa was one of the easiest visas to get but Nigerians have messed it up. All sorts of characters flooded UAE and brought their bad character along with them. That's why I don't blame Embassies for doing financial background checks on Nigerians before issuing them a visa. They can't afford to allow any miscreant to mess up their country. No reasonable country would remove visa requirements for Nigerians because we tend to abuse the priviledges given to us.

InvertedHammer:
/
This has nothing to do with FG.
While citizens of other countries went to Dubai for construction and commercial activities, Nigerians exported their curses to UAE. You had able-bodied Nigerian men moving around causing havoc in the streets, cult clashes and drug/liquor dealing. No reasonable country should open their gates to them.

/
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Jevica: 11:09am On Mar 12
Johnjustice:
This is caused by Nigerians, their character in uae is unbecoming.

Why are so ignorant. Go and find out why Nigeria was banned by UAE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Shakirababy(f): 11:15am On Mar 12
Bultwo:
Na IGBOS caused this wahala for us!

Kitikpa
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by AngelicBeing: 11:45am On Mar 12
helpee:

Hahaha 🤣, l know whom you are referring to, you are speaking codedly and in parables, if you mention the tribe, l will ban your account for 95 years, Hahaha 🤣
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by falopey: 12:22pm On Mar 12
InvertedHammer:
/
This has nothing to do with FG.
While citizens of other countries went to Dubai for construction and commercial activities, Nigerians exported their curses to UAE. You had able-bodied Nigerian men moving around causing havoc in the streets, cult clashes and drug/liquor dealing. No reasonable country should open their gates to them.

/
Thank God for American gun culture. Nigerians would have spoiled America for everyone. American gun culture makes criminal Nigerians to behave
Re: Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa by Greattha: 12:23pm On Mar 12
Didn't bother to finish reading your trash as soon as you talked about your parents.
It's obvious your parents died long ago leaving you in misery hence your raving madness and disregard for people's parents.
Silly Bigot hiding as usual, everyone knows the tribe you referred to.

Another long response to you woud be a waste of breath.

Ode!!!
helpee:
I would have loved to excuse your ineptitude but you called your father Oponu down there and I think you need to be taught some decorum. It is not your fault that your parent failed in their responsibility to train a responsible fellow.

Anyway, the Mexicans are known all over the world for drug cartels. That is because we have a large percentage of them involved in organized drug cartels.

That doesn’t mean people from other countries were not involved but if you mention drug cartel, Mexico comes to mind because they have large populations of such.
Has it occurred to you that the person you are responding to did not mention any tribe but you kept talking about Hushpuppy. It means deep down, you know the tribe WITH THE LARGEST POPULATION OF CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA giving us the bad name that Nigerians are known for.

Therefore, cover the shame of your parent by displaying some level of decorum and stop parading your lack of home training as an evidence of their failure in raising a responsible fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mojor Towns In Northern Nigeria(arewa) / Tbilisi, Georgia / Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.