Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Who Do You Love Most Between Your Mum And Dad ? - Shomek - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do You Love Most Between Your Mum And Dad ? - Shomek (146 Views)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Love Most Between Your Mum And Dad ? - Shomek by Shomek(m): 6:39am On Mar 12
Who do you love most between your mom and dad ?
Re: Who Do You Love Most Between Your Mum And Dad ? - Shomek by PinkNature: 6:45am On Mar 12
I love my dad. Man has made so many sacrifices for his us

Mom's no longer with us, left some 7 years ago. (Not too many persons know this) lol.

Reasons? She wasn't attracted to dad in the first place, married due to family arrangement, pressure?
Re: Who Do You Love Most Between Your Mum And Dad ? - Shomek by Shomek(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12
Re: Who Do You Love Most Between Your Mum And Dad ? - Shomek by Villa12(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12
My mum

Mothers love are natural. Mothers carried the child/ren in their womb for minimum of 9 months and risk their lives in labor for such child/ren. Mothers breastfeed for years, baby sit for years and watch the child/rens grow. Mothers lost their shape, surname, identity as a result of marriage and childbearing. Mothers stay put in abusive marriages all because of the kids. The so called children still bear their father's name o.
Re: Who Do You Love Most Between Your Mum And Dad ? - Shomek by Shomek(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12
Villa12:
My mum

Mothers love are natural. Mothers carried the child/ren in their womb for minimum of 9 months and risk their lives in labor for such child/ren. Mothers breastfeed for years, baby sit for years and watch the child/rens grow. Mothers lost their shape, surname, identity as a result of marriage and childbearing. Mothers stay put in abusive marriages all because of the kids. The so called children still bear their father's name o.
what do you mean by child/rens
Re: Who Do You Love Most Between Your Mum And Dad ? - Shomek by Shomek(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12
PinkNature:
I love my dad. Man has made so many sacrifices for his us

Mom's no longer with us, left some 7 years ago. (Not too many persons know this) lol.

Reasons? She wasn't attracted to dad in the first place, married due to family arrangement, pressure?
you are right oo

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Climaxing / Relocation Sales - Abuja / Shop For The Family On Ebay And Amazon @360/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.