Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season (12527 Views)

China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones / Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by Ay04z(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12
But u know wat we will still die anyway....no drink water pass Ur limit grin
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by blowjohn(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12
Rosella25:

Is it true?

False claim O.

Water increase weight ke
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by YourGFsnatcher: 2:43pm On Mar 12
Rosella25:

Is it true?
Adds your mass. So u appear heavier.

Check your weight during heat and Cold season... u ll see the difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by YourGFsnatcher: 2:43pm On Mar 12
blowjohn:

False claim O.

Water increase weight ke
Mass not weight
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by blowjohn(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12
YourGFsnatcher:

Mass not weight

Is ithe increase in mass not negligible?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by LegallyBlunt: 3:30pm On Mar 12
ZaddyJ:

That's the truth .
I once tried it before and I gained weight.
Before bed time and during bed time and first thing in the morning. After 3 month my weight had gone from 75 to 90kg
Wow. I'm actually reading something like this for the first time.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by YourGFsnatcher: 4:04pm On Mar 12
blowjohn:

Is ithe increase in mass not negligible?

Cold water adds mass to people. Becuase it's hot, u are more likely to consume lots of water which adds ur mass
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by Midex88(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12
water don cost now undecided.... btw. who get the number of that girl on the post advert cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by blowjohn(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12
YourGFsnatcher:

Cold water adds mass to people. Becuase it's hot, u are more likely to consume lots of water which adds ur mass

Negligible. Something u will piss out .

Bb[quote author=blowjohn post=128903830]

Negligible. Something u will piss out.

Even if ur hot and consume plenty water, the heat will also make u sweat more, depending on the humidity.

Like I said, it's negligible
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by brizziedos(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12
osuolale95:
I need real food rn not water... Someone is fucking hungry

Use water quench the hunger first smiley
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by Real2088: 5:49pm On Mar 12
YourGFsnatcher:
It's increases your weight remarkably

Am a testimony,for 3 weeks now I started drinking much water,a lot of people have asked if I took weight gain tablets

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by Delightsome2023: 6:09pm On Mar 12
Anunakeeh:

Yes Water makes you gain weight most especially Cold Water.

NB:This happens when you are the Lazy Type who doesn't Workout.
true.
Drinking excessive cold was water and lots of it also contribute to weight gain

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by Delightsome2023: 6:10pm On Mar 12
YourGFsnatcher:

Adds your mass. So u appear heavier.

Check your weight during heat and Cold season... u ll see the difference
you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by Delightsome2023: 6:12pm On Mar 12
Midex88:
water don cost now undecided.... btw. who get the number of that girl on the post advert cool
I was about to post this tooo.
Op Abeg link me to that babe oo
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by chiboycue: 6:23pm On Mar 12
Unlimitedwords:
Discover Other Benefits of Drinking Water .

In the midst of scorching heat and the increasing harshness of weather, it is essential to prioritize our relationship with water. This is particularly relevant given the untold hardships faced in Nigeria, where weather patterns have become a reliable indicator of the challenging circumstances we face.

Outlined below are five fundamental benefits of water:

Regulates Body Temperature: Water plays a crucial role in maintaining a normal body temperature. As we perspire, water assists in the evaporation process, thereby cooling our bodies and preventing overheating.

Lubricates and Cushions Joints: Proper hydration ensures that our joints remain well-lubricated, reducing friction between bones and preventing discomfort or pain. By cushioning the joints, water also assists in shock absorption, minimizing the impact of strenuous activities.

Protects Vital Tissues: The importance of water extends beyond physical comfort. It acts as a protective barrier for sensitive tissues like the spinal cord, preventing injuries and maintaining their optimal functionality.

Assists in Waste Removal: Water is a key component of various bodily processes responsible for eliminating waste. Through urination, perspiration, and bowel movements, water aids in the efficient removal of toxins and waste products from the body, promoting overall health.

Enhances Focus and Concentration: Remaining adequately hydrated is directly linked to cognitive function. Numerous studies have demonstrated that dehydration can impair concentration, alertness, and overall mental performance. By consuming enough water, we can ensure that our minds remain sharp and focused, enhancing productivity and overall well-being.

Recognizing the benefits of water is of utmost importance, particularly in the face of severe weather conditions and the increasing challenges brought about by climate change. By keeping our bodies hydrated, we not only protect ourselves physically but also optimize our mental and emotional well-being. Let us embrace a water-friendly approach and prioritize this essential resource for a healthier and happier life.

In addition water is life and one of the constituent of the human body. Water is the second most important natural resources after air to man
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by babatunji36117: 7:20pm On Mar 12
EVIDENCE OF A VERY USELESS GOVERNMENTCost of common items like pure water and salt rising...tuuuueeeehhhhhEVIDENCE OF A VERY USELESS GOVERNMENTCost of common items like pure water and salt rising...tuuuueeeehhhhh...
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12
Water is life
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by YourGFsnatcher: 3:19pm On Mar 13
Real2088:

Am a testimony,for 3 weeks now I started drinking much water,a lot of people have asked if I took weight gain tablets
grin
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by YourGFsnatcher: 3:20pm On Mar 13
blowjohn:

Bb
We have testimonies and observations

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season by YourGFsnatcher: 3:20pm On Mar 13
blowjohn:

Bb
We have testimonies and observations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? / Ondo Doctors Strike, Abandon COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.