Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election (15105 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by 2DADDEY: 8:57pm On Mar 12
JAMO4REAL1:
can u bet with me
Wait and see 😎
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by Praxis758: 8:59pm On Mar 12
Redomi:
Aketi is not from the central

Typographical error. Corrected.

Thanks
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by chopnaira: 9:48pm On Mar 12
People yapa for that declaration

Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by OloolaSunky1122(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12
atiku4President:
He will fail shamefully in his bid to become governor. Jimoh will get the ticket.
Which Jimoh?
Dey play
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by Paraman: 10:03pm On Mar 12
id4sho:

U sef, u no go contest undecided
don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by jogojogo: 12:17am On Mar 13
atiku4President:
He will fail shamefully in his bid to become governor. Jimoh will get the ticket.
Jimoh is the next Governor
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by senatordave1(m): 1:18am On Mar 13
jogojogo:

Jimoh is the next Governor

Barr oke is okay
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by femi4: 11:41am On Mar 14
TINTINABULATION:
The battle is half won because according to classical politics, he has five powers/advantages over his opponents if he uses them well;

1. Power of Incumbency
2. Power of the Media
3. Power of the Treasury
4. Power of the Electoral Umpire, &
5. Power of the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Power of presidency belonging to his party

Both state n federal resources are in his control
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by femi4: 11:45am On Mar 14
Judolisco:
He'll definitely win... The fight that prevented him from emerging as deputy governor was totally unnecessary, akeredolu's men only made him more popular...

I said akeredolu's men for a reason... Akeredolu was sick and with d type of medical care he was privilege to have, he must have been told he'll die.... So what's d point of fighting his deputy, when he was battling with his own life....

It was a very wrong move fighting him....
Whatever wrong done by akeredolu men was approved by Him. Naija politicians are more dangerous when they have terminal diseases.

They are ready to make others feel what they are feeling
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by Judolisco(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14
femi4:
Whatever wrong done by akeredolu men was approved by Him. Naija politicians are more dangerous when they have terminal diseases.

They are ready to make others feel what they are feeling
bros na terminal disease we dey talk about oh.... U think yaradua didn't want to hand over to Jonathan intentionally? Twas yaradua inner caucus dat didn't want to give Jonathan power... Same happened under buhari
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by Oracleforce: 1:01pm On Mar 14
Olusola Oke of Ondo state is like Great Ogbaru of Delra state. Though he has been making political history since the advent of the nascent democracy in Ondo state. But he kept on losing...

I remember vividly in the 2015 governorship election in Ondo state...and how Tinubu actually wanted to replace Aketi with Olusola Oke but didn't work out....Olusola Oke is more of Biafra people than Ondo people....let him go and contest for Imo governorship election...we don't want him in Ondo state...he will be a puppet in the hands of Betty Akeredolu...I know if he loses the primary election...Betty and her people might want her to go and contest under the Labour or Apga party....but the Ondo people will stand their feet...
We don't want mixed breed in Ondo state to be our next governor....enough is enough
Re: Aiyedatiwa Officially Declares Candidacy For 2024 Ondo Guber Election by femi4: 2:02pm On Mar 14
Judolisco:
bros na terminal disease we dey talk about oh.... U think yaradua didn't want to hand over to Jonathan intentionally? Twas yaradua inner caucus dat didn't want to give Jonathan power... Same happened under buhari
He wasn't a saint. They don't care, never cares even about their health condition.

If yar adua was sincere with himself, he would've rejected Obj's nomination. But greed won't allow them

He said: “Let me tell you the story of Umaru Yar’Adua. I knew he was ill and before I put him forward, I asked for his medical report which he sent to me and I sent it to one of the best doctors of our time and a good friend of mine who died only last year, Professor Akinkugbe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting / Ondo: 6,000 APC Members Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.