Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum (28430 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi / El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 6:09pm On Mar 12
Goodlady:

Seems you really want trouble for daring to mention Yoruba senators. You guys want to turn this thing to ethnic bashing. Bring it on. This is what ll consume Nigeria. Leave Yorubas out of ya mouth!
Ningi, Ndume and co always v shady deals.

Ermm..

No vex

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 6:10pm On Mar 12
Samesame247:

A yoruba Christian senator could resign but you see those yoruba Muslims own , tueh!

I careless about them bro

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Kukutenla: 6:10pm On Mar 12
This thread is infested by APC Zombies who do not know more than tribal supremacy
A senator said each senator got 500m and none denied but that's not their concern. Their concern is how Yoruba did this or that as if the Senate is formed based on tribe
Foolish things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by searchlight: 6:10pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:
Double jeopardy

You will lose some entitlement in Nass and also lose your political relevance as Northern Senators chairman.

You have always been a controversial politician just like Ali Ndume when you were in HoR in the 7th Assembly.

Now your cup is full and your disgraced shall be permanent.

Ndume your dossier will soon be full when the list of Boko haram sponsors eventually gets to the ppublic
He will still be More relevant than you and your father regardless.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Goodlady(f): 6:10pm On Mar 12
LegendHer0:

Stop lying. He did not stood any ground.

He apologized for what he said and the Yoruba senators that spoke mentioned that they are standing gallantly for the South and speaking up for Akpabio a southern minority who the said “Senators” from the North are trying to use a palace coup to impeach (their end game)

You can cry all you want, Yoruba man is your president and the gallant Yoruba senators stood for Akpabio and the Northern Senator of conscience stood with them.

Ningi has now been suspended. You can only cry on Nairaland, it affect nothing my friend.
That idiot is whipping ethnic sentiments against Yorubas. Nigeria that Yorubas are managing. Does he think Yorubas are benefitting from FG cos Tinubu's president? Even Buhari wey do 8 years wetin north gain?
Let it all burn. All of you are mad!
Ningi is suspended and so ll others that trespassed be disgraced, including you Frigga13.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by WizardOfNG: 6:10pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

Who am talking to? God?

Get off flesh and blood .. sand !!!!

You gays have to wake from your permanent hallucinations

You claim you know this moniker .. and still beating round the bush

You’re a nobody .. dust!!

Trolling off time on nairaland and using yourself and status to qualify other

Hehehehehe

This people sef

Comedians

You're too slow walahi. I'll give you a clue to show I am mocking you and not exalting myself as someone special when I say you don't know who you're talking to.

You're always recognisable under any of your various aliases. Frigga13, Asgard 24 to like 75, Odin etc. Everyone can tell you like mythical tales.

Would it not be cool if you had the power and intellect to quickly also figure out others regardless of username? Hope your slow brain gets it now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by favor914: 6:12pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

And who told you frigga is from the east?

Or south?

This people sef ..

Adashu.. grin
Read in between the lines, by their words, you shall know them.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Goodlady(f): 6:12pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:
Yoruba being the president and so what

Has he made ogun ekiti osun ondo Oyo better than common venue or any eastern or southern states

They’re all still villages and herdsmen play ground

This people sef and celebrating corruption

Oya go and buy fuel 200..

Yoruba man Na President

Common sense is very very expensive to some humans
This ll be taken as an attack against Yorubas from you. All you children of hate that came from depressed homes ll experience more depression.
Your own don spoil o!
It's just a matter of time!
Yorubas be ya mate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Eriokanmi: 6:13pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:
Double jeopardy

You will lose some entitlement in Nass and also lose your political relevance as Northern Senators chairman.

You have always been a controversial politician just like Ali Ndume when you were in HoR in the 7th Assembly.

Ndume your dossier will soon be full when the list of Boko haram sponsors eventually gets to the ppublic
Shut it! shocked

Everyone can't be a mumu forever. His conscience is clear so he exposed them. He had already said he's ready to face whatever happens so, why are you crying more than the bereaved here?

He's a hero of the cheated masses. You can keep praising your corrupt mentors for all I care, all of you doing so will face the consequences of it. I salute his courage.
Who corrupt entitlement epp?

Did the national assembly pad the budget or not....yes, they did

Was the padded budget not signed through the back door or not, yet it was

Was millions of naira not allocated to senators from the padded budget, yet it was.

You're one of those destroying Nigeria by supporting corruption. Stop it! FYI, the Northern politicians don't behave like our southern counterparts. Ningi is a hero of democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Gossiphub: 6:13pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:
Yoruba senators are fighting for SS Presidency but ipob are supporting a coup against the turn of SS in the senate. These same people hate the north but they can support the north against the south as long as they hate the southerner. They're snakes.

Are you Okay?

What concerns IPOB with your politricks?

Always putting Tribalism bun everything?

Even the Orji Kalu you're using as reference is hated by the same "IPOB" people.

So what's you headache boy? Igbos no care who is Senate President or not. Shebi you have all of them, enjoy and leave Igbos to your show of shame. Everyone is in his or her shop pressing calculator. Rest o

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Goodlady(f): 6:13pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

Ermm..

No vex
I no dey enter politics matter but saw ya comment as out of the box. I reside in Abuja and can say a lot about rots in Nigeria. So you picking on Yorubas is wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Chidex50(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:
Double jeopardy

For saying the truth. You can't be serious. This Country is in Trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by sweetgala(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:
Double jeopardy

You can not loose entitlement in NASS, it already been concluded by the supreme court that you cannot prevent an elected official from doing the duty his constituents have elected him to do.

We saw this with Dino Malaye and Ndume, you can only remove him from committees etc but you can't prevent him from plenary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by lamalang(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12
But he will never loose his relevance in his constituency
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by StOla: 6:14pm On Mar 12
Kukutenla:
This thread is infested by APC Zombies who do not know more than tribal supremacy
A senator said each senator got 500m and none denied but that's not their concern. Their concern is how Yoruba did this or that as if the Senate is formed based on tribe
Foolish things

Whoever got N500m budgeted for constituency project is the crime you want to invent now?

Is the budget hidden? Or why are you trying to discover Mungo Park?
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Goodlady(f): 6:15pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:
Yoruba senators are fighting for SS Presidency but ipob are supporting a coup against the turn of SS in the senate. These same people hate the north but they can support the north against the south as long as they hate the southerner. They're snakes.
What do you really want?
Na that snake go bite you.
Stop name-calling on Yorubas. They aren't responsible for ya woes!
Putindbutt:

Thunder fire you.
It go fire you first for ya yansh!

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Gossiphub: 6:15pm On Mar 12
favor914:
Yes o same people that were cursing Atiku & Hausa Fulanis for disregarding their mentor & idol Gringory Obi.

Now wetin Fulani talk na true, because a Yoruba man is president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Nobody from Igbo extraction cares about you guys power tussle.

Make una leave Igbos alone oo. Kilode
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 6:16pm On Mar 12
WizardOfNG:

You're too slow walahi. I'll give you a clue to show I am mocking you and not exalting myself as someone special when I say you don't know who you're talking to.

You're always recognisable under any of your various aliases. Frigga13, Asgard 24 to like 75, Odin etc. Everyone can tell you like mythical tales.

Would it not be cool if you had the power and intellect to quickly also figure out others regardless of username? Hope your slow brain gets it now.

I careless about monikers and who they’re.. none fit gather my responsibilities for me or call me to dash me free 10 million

So wetin I wan use your monikers do..

Ttalk I know
Legendhero I know
Seunmg I know..

Those are core Apc representatives here

Any other moniker here I careless

I don’t even quote .. Na una Dey flick my mention

So wetin I wan use monikers do abeg?

This people sef...

I had an old friend we separated
Helinues..

So aside this being wetin I wan do with observing monikers .,

Oga face your front..

Apc is a criminal organization
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:16pm On Mar 12
At least they are confirming how they share our national money among few angrymore truth coming,those who are hungry you know where to go now and stop unnecessary nlc strike. Go to the domain of these people let them feed you. They have our money. angry
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by StOla: 6:16pm On Mar 12
Eriokanmi:
Shut it! shocked

Everyone can't be a mumu forever. His conscience is clear so he exposed them. He had already said he's ready to face whatever happens so, why are you crying more than the bereaved here?

He's a hero of the cheated masses. You can keep praising your corrupt mentors for all I care, all of you doing so will face the consequences of it. I salute his courage.
Who corrupt entitlement epp?

Did the national assembly pad the budget or not....yes, they did

Was the padded budget not signed through the back door or not, yet it was

Was millions of naira not allocated to senators from the padded budget, yet it was.

You're one of those destroying Nigeria by supporting corruption. Stop it! FYI, the Northern politicians don't behave like our southern counterparts. Ningi is a hero of democracy

Is it today that millions are allocated to Senators?

Like you said, allocated not stolen or embezzled.

Allocated and the purpose clearly stated.

Try to reason like you had an education and not a beer parlour exposure to national issues.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by ClearFlair: 6:17pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:
Double jeopardy

Be deceiving yourselves
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Putindbutt: 6:18pm On Mar 12
Gossiphub:

Are you Okay?

What concerns IPOB with your politricks?

Always putting Tribalism bun everything?

Even the Orji Kalu you're using as reference is hated by the same "IPOB" people.

So what's you headache boy? Igbos no care who is Senate President or not. Shebi you have all of them, enjoy and leave Igbos to your show of shame. Everyone is in his or her shop pressing calculator. Rest o
Why are you supporting the North against Akpabio?
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Frigga13: 6:19pm On Mar 12
Goodlady:

I no dey enter politics matter but saw ya comment as our of the box. I reside in Abuja and can say a lot about rots in Nigeria. So you picking on Yorubas is wrong!

Abuja is my home.. I’m at Cbn estate now.. sup!

Forget online banter..
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Putindbutt: 6:20pm On Mar 12
Goodlady:
What do you really want? Na that snake go bite you. Stop name-calling on Yorubas. They aren't responsible for ya woes!
Thunder fire you.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by MagnusPrime: 6:21pm On Mar 12
No be statistics we dey chop like this?

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by press9jatv: 6:26pm On Mar 12
A ranking Senator for that matter flopping with lies and propaganda. We all know you are part of the crooked Senator in the National Assembly . The question is that can Nigeria work niii 🥸🥸🥸🥸
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by WizardOfNG: 6:29pm On Mar 12
Goodlady:

That idiot is whipping ethnic sentiments against Yorubas. Nigeria that Yorubas are managing. Does he think Yorubas are benefitting from FG cos Tinubu's president? Even Buhari wey do 8 years wetin north gain?
Let it all burn. All of you are mad!
Ningi is suspended and so ll others that trespassed be disgraced, including you Frigga13.

Indeed. The North that is addicted to controlling the Presidency, and cannot be without it for even a second. They are very upset it is in the hands of a strong southerner determined to reform and restructure Nigeria for the benefit of all Nigerian.

All what we are seeing, including untold acts of sabotage, is the desperation of those fearful Nigeria is about to change for good to a meritocratic society where it can no longer be business-as-usual they have enjoyed for decades.

We then have the vindictive and hateful Igbos who will support the worst demon from the hottest part of hell so long as such is fighting someone they hate with all their being.

That is what is behind Igbos blind support for the North at this stage to include the shameless Frigga13 nauseating ass-licking of Ningi, Ndumi etal and perhaps even Shekau if he were alive and fighting Tinubu.

To say I am happy this is happening is a big understatement. Maybe dumb 'woke' and over-liberal Yorubas will now understand what we are really facing, while they had their heads in the cloud, to understand what Yorubas must do to extricate themselves from these agents of backwardness and repression.

When you see them mocking Tinubu to "use Lagos foemula and fix Nigeria" you can discern the deep, highly personalised envy and hatred from entitled leaders used to failing their people and now very afraid Tinubu would show them up to start making their own 'Stockholm syndrome' folks demand more.

The challenge is huge for BAT but the Yorubas are.behind him because we know what is at stake if we do not utilise the slot of the most progressively brave and reformational leader Nigeria has to free ourselves from the forces of darkness and backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by cjfavour(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12
Rubbish post as usual.
Putindbutt:
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Acidosis(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12
LegendHer0:

Stop lying. He did not stood any ground.

He apologized for what he said and the Yoruba senators that spoke mentioned that they are standing gallantly for the South and speaking up for Akpabio a southern minority who the said “Senators” from the North are trying to use a palace coup to impeach (their end game)

You can cry all you want, Yoruba man is your president and the gallant Yoruba senators stood for Akpabio and the Northern Senator of conscience stood with them.

Ningi has now been suspended. You can only cry on Nairaland, it affect nothing my friend.

A yoruba senator also said that senior senators received N500m each, but not one Naira entered your account. Poor you, a finished man.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by WizardOfNG: 6:32pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

I careless about monikers and who they’re.. none fit gather my responsibilities for me or call me to dash me free 10 million

So wetin I wan use your monikers do..

Ttalk I know
Legendhero I know
Seunmg I know..

Those are core Apc representatives here

Any other moniker here I careless

I don’t even quote .. Na una Dey flick my mention

So wetin I wan use monikers do abeg?

This people sef...

I had an old friend we separated
Helinues..

So aside this being wetin I wan do with observing monikers .,

Oga face your front..

Apc is a criminal organization

You're too dull bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by atiku4President(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:
Double jeopardy

So that's what is important to you? What a life of slavery! Nigerians, we love our oppression and oppressors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / “Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO / "I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.