Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum (28446 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Senator Abdul Ningi / El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Putindbutt: 7:48pm On Mar 12
Goodlady:
Ahhhhh!
Na you get this soft yansh?
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Putindbutt: 7:48pm On Mar 12
Gossiphub:

Supporting which North against Akpabio?
Akpabio is our inlaw So sharrap.
Fake inlaw.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by frankson1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12
derecho:
Ningi was threatened.... Akpabio is a known criminal. Go ask EFCC.
What about the "off your mic" saga?
Keep deceiving yourselves

Was it Akpabio that said "off your mic" or they were trying to shut him up to not mention names.

I know Akpabio, as a Nigerian politician, is very corrupt but the North are pained because he's not an 'aboki'.

'dem go wail tire'.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by finishmatter: 7:52pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:
This man is a person of integrity honesty character and deep personality

In the face of threat of death.. he stood his ground.. admitted receiving 500mill.. and resigning from a major office

That’s trust

The Yoruba Senators that kept attacking him are both useless and without dignity

Nigeria need a strong man like Ningi

Not cowards like jimoh, bamidele and the other ogun idiot

History will be kind to him tomorrow

Let Yoruba senators enjoy it while it last

Corruption just peaked in Nigeria under the Yoruba Government of Tinubu

Yoruba Senators are after their entitlements ... haba!

This country has formally gone to the dogs and scums
i don't get dude. what has yoruba got to do with the issue? pls enlighten me
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Acidosis(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12
LegendHer0:

So how much do they make if it’s more than 30k?

Can you be bold enough to tell us your family net worth? Then I will compare it to the money Tinubu is paying me.

Do you know what it means to stand for and by the truth? Your criminal senators just padded a budget with 3 trillion, shared N500m to senior senators, while they recruit id io ts like you who have sold their souls to the devil to blame Binance and Cryptocurrency.

Are you sincerely comparing that level of shamelessness and worthlessness that you and your likes have become to what I represent?

My self worth lasan trumps everything you are and will ever be.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by athaboi(f): 7:55pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:
Double jeopardy

You will lose some entitlement in Nass and also lose your political relevance as Northern Senators chairman.

You have always been a controversial politician just like Ali Ndume when you were in HoR in the 7th Assembly.

Now your cup is full and your disgraced shall be permanent.

Ndume your dossier will soon be full when the list of Boko haram sponsors eventually gets to the ppublic
I wonder what you Yoruba people think you are doing to TINUBU with all this your nonsense talks online
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Gossiphub: 7:56pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:

Fake inlaw.

E pain am😂😂😂.

So you see that you're a clown

Yoruba famzing my inlaw 😂😂.

I can go to Uyo from my state like 5times in a day.

Can you boast of that?

Accidental lover of SS people.

This politricks ehh
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by StOla: 7:57pm On Mar 12
Kukutenla:

Oh shut it!!
Can you say you were aware of the 500m before now?
Can you say with full confidence that the 500m will be judiciously spent?

You mean no federal government or state government should pass budget again because Mr Kukutenla cannot say with full confidence that it would be judiciously spent?

You will surely find a cure for your sickness before this world is over.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by LegendHer0: 7:59pm On Mar 12
Acidosis:

Do you know what it means to stand for and by the truth? Your criminal senators just padded a budget with 3 trillion, shared N500m to senior senators, while they recruit id io ts like you who have sold their souls to the devil to blame Binance and Cryptocurrency.

Are you sincerely comparing that level of shamelessness and worthlessness that you and your likes have become to what I represent?

My self worth lasan trumps everything you are and will ever be.

Leave those one first.

Tell me your family worth. Abi you’re ashamed to state how broke your family is?
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Acidosis(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12
LegendHer0:

Leave those one first.

Tell me your family worth. Abi you’re ashamed to state how broke your family is?

I don't have a figure, but it's definitely large enough to buy your soul.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by LegendHer0: 8:04pm On Mar 12
Acidosis:

I don't have a figure, but it's definitely large enough to buy your soul.

Oya tell us so you can at least buy my soul too.

If Tinubu can pay me 30k to buy my soul, don’t you think your family could afford me if you’re net worth pass that?
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Ttalk: 8:04pm On Mar 12
searchlight:
He will still be More relevant than you and your father regardless.

Why is it that obidients don't have respect for their parents?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by PROPEACE: 8:07pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:
Double jeopardy

You will lose some entitlement in Nass and also lose your political relevance as Northern Senators chairman.

You have always been a controversial politician just like Ali Ndume when you were in HoR in the 7th Assembly.

Now your cup is full and your disgraced shall be permanent.

Ndume your dossier will soon be full when the list of Boko haram sponsors eventually gets to the ppublic

How many centuries will it take for the list to come out you Stockholm syndrome sufferer? You stand to gain more from what Ningi is doing, but your undying love for your oppressors have numbed your sense of reason.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

In the face of threat of death.. he stood his ground.. admitted receiving 500mill.. and resigning from a major office

That’s trust

The Yoruba Senators that kept attacking him are both useless and without dignity

you are talking crap... Tinubu till 2031... Shekina...
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by seunmsg(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12
Ningi is a big fool. Idiots like him thought they own the country.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by StOla: 8:35pm On Mar 12
Jostoman:
Asiwaju online blogger, The truth has been reveal already by Ningi and there is nothing you and other blogger can do to change the truth that has been reveal.

You mean it was bloggers that reported the news when the budget of N27T was presented to the NA, or when the NA approved a N28T budget that the President accepted and signed?

Continue to live in your delusion of rewriting history.

You are irrelevant to a history that is already documented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Ttalk: 8:37pm On Mar 12
PROPEACE:

How many centuries will it take for the list to come out you Stockholm syndrome sufferer? You stand to gain more from what Ningi is doing, but your undying love for your oppressors have numbed your sense of reason.

Wait o, you meañ LP senators were away at Biiafra parliament when the padding took place.

Ningi and LP senators are angels

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by favor914: 8:50pm On Mar 12
Eriokanmi:
Shut it! shocked

Everyone can't be a mumu forever. His conscience is clear so he exposed them. He had already said he's ready to face whatever happens so, why are you crying more than the bereaved here?

He's a hero of the cheated masses. You can keep praising your corrupt mentors for all I care, all of you doing so will face the consequences of it. I salute his courage.
Who corrupt entitlement epp?

Did the national assembly pad the budget or not....yes, they did

Was the padded budget not signed through the back door or not, yet it was

Was millions of naira not allocated to senators from the padded budget, yet it was.

You're one of those destroying Nigeria by supporting corruption. Stop it! FYI, the Northern politicians don't behave like our southern counterparts. Ningi is a hero of democracy
Very funny.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by frankyychiji(f): 8:50pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:
Yoruba senators are fighting for SS Presidency but ipob are supporting a coup against the turn of SS in the senate. These same people hate the north but they can support the north against the south as long as they hate the southerner. They're snakes.
You must not comment on every topic especially when it's above your pay grade.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by PROPEACE: 8:52pm On Mar 12
Ttalk:

Wait o, you meañ LP senators were away at Biiafra parliament when the padding took place.

Ningi and LP senators are angels
See how you managed to smuggle LP into it. Learn to leave politics for politicians, your business and mine should be about getting Nigeria working by keeping the politicians on their toes. If an LP senator commits a blunder, I should criticise them even if I voted for them, that is our responsibility as noble citizens. The Ningi I am supporting, is he an LP senator too?
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Benekkk: 8:53pm On Mar 12
It doesn’t matter. Ningi is the senate president of the Nigerian masses!
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by favor914: 8:56pm On Mar 12
Benekkk:
It doesn’t matter. Ningi is the senate president of the Nigerian masses!
Self hatred na bad thing, what a delusional nut of people.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by frankyychiji(f): 8:57pm On Mar 12
Thread goes into the fifth page of zombies masturbating.

The Ebi npiawa azu crew suddenly found their lost voices. grin
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by favor914: 9:00pm On Mar 12
frankyychiji:
Thread goes into the fifth page of zombies masturbating.

The Ebi npiawa azu crew suddenly found their lost voices. grin

Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum.

You must be Confused like the senator?
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Bluntemperor: 9:03pm On Mar 12
hybrid77:
grin

Corruption fighting Back

He should prove his allegations - as a PDP-Senator,for he who alleged must prove ,says the Law!
Opposition like PDP and others are always trying hard,even the NLC, trying hard to get into Power!
They forget that the Campaign time is over!
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by frankyychiji(f): 9:05pm On Mar 12
favor914:

Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum.

You must be Confused like the senator?
Hey! Stop moping at my rear mahn! 🙄
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Tareq1105: 9:18pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

That’s trust

Strong men like Ningi and Ndume abi? When they finish deceiving you, you tell me.
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Bluntemperor: 9:29pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

And what’s new .. go and take your share of 3 trillion from the Yoruba Senators naaa..
No be to the dance around .. celebrating corruption
A Hausa Fulani man is 10 million better
See as a senator stood his ground and resigned Honorable
When will yoruba senator do this in face of losing entitlements and benefits
Never !

You certainly have problem of begging the Truth!
Yet, truth dictated by your own sermon and your biases are falling apart!
This your Abdul Ningi- should have resigned his entire Senatorship, instead of 3- Months Suspension, afterall,he benefited in the Constituency Project Money of N500Mill,so why still enjoying the benefits and still crying wolf.
Anyway, I'm not Surprised that an APC,can allowed a PDP - as a Northern Govnrs Forum,just to destabilise the Federal Govt of Tinubu!
They are all confused set of Senators in the Red Chamber!
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by Goodlady(f): 9:30pm On Mar 12
Putindbutt:

Na you get this soft yansh?
Yes.
Dopenigga:
I no blame you, na the foolish simp wey marry this queen I blame
Sharap 3 times! Naso you go still become simp in future. We know ya type
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by aribisala0(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12
Frigga13:

That’s trust

He admitted receiving 500 million? When how?

This did not happen

It is either You are lying deliberately or an illiterate
Re: Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum by lapintoz: 9:53pm On Mar 12
Where was this idiot when SP Lawan passed N22 Trillion way and means fraud with no question asked. For 8 years the Senate was rubber stamp for buhari. I guess you were deaf and dumb then. Now you are healed.

Oponu

Frigga13:

That’s trust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / Ibadan Mogajis Query Tinubu’s Interest In Oyo Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.