Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge (36440 Views)

Naira Depreciates To ₦‎1,300/$ In Official Market / Naira Falls At Parallel Market, Appreciates In Official Window / Naira Under-valued In Official, Parallel Forex Markets – Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by bewla(m): 11:42am On Mar 13
Peakdesign23:
I pray it appreciates. Although I don’t trust their judgement.
One to one will be best for us all
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by jjbest123(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13
herkeem:
True.... Was forced to sell some dollars in my dorm account to the bank. No point going to Aboki again.

Do you still have some to sell? I need to make payment for a domain name $20 needed.
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Damian911: 12:12pm On Mar 13
frankson1:

You were typing with sleepy or ogogoro eyes undecided
You dey crase?
Be like you no well undecided
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Mar 13
Epistasis:
That's great. Once the disparity is closed, we can now work on making the naira stronger.

who is the "we"?
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Damian911: 12:13pm On Mar 13
vRendoh:

I agree with you Bro. It high time we take hold of the Civil Service. The Mother hen of corruption in Nigeria. Also Everyone should be more productive.
You have said it all
Great one!
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Growing(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13
If thier convergence is good, let them converge.
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by TechSkill: 1:01pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:
Actually, it's now more than 9 days. Great job by the CBN and Mr President. Binance and other criminal crypto money-laundering channels must be held to account for their financial crimes committed against the nation.

Mallam Ribadu and Cardoso must never leave those two Binance small fries and their collaborators within Nigeria until the identity and details of those behind the $26 billion moved through their platform last year is unveiled and all of them prosecuted.

Never again must our hard-earned forex be used to defend dollars criminally manipulated on Binance and on the street to be overvalued against the naira. We were using hard-earned money that we should use to build schools, roads, electricity etc and FG still took loans to defend the naira against the dollars some unpatriotic elements and criminal foreigners were manipulating shocked FG must hold them to account o.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

When dollar gets to 2000 naira, I will quote you and cures your entire lineage!

6 months from now is not far
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Epistasis(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13
lexy2014:

who is the "we"?

Patriotic Nigerians, not saboteurs!!!
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Dalohad: 1:27pm On Mar 13
hansomb:
May this convergence and divergence of dollars to naira favour me and my family.

Amin jesu.. grin
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Dalohad: 1:29pm On Mar 13
Richtaiwo:

Enemies of Nigeria are coming for you.

Friend of Bulaba's Nigeria, how body be you? grin
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Mar 13
Epistasis:

Patriotic Nigerians, not saboteurs!!!

who are the saboteurs?

who are the patriotic Nigerians?

what is it that the patriotic Nigerians will do?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Richtaiwo: 3:16pm On Mar 13
Dalohad:

Friend of Bulaba's Nigeria, how body be you? grin
I'm fine. So stop getting worked up about me. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Omalicious1: 4:54pm On Mar 13
Celestialsword:
like what

They belong to the same Family with IMF & World Bank
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by Cromagnon: 7:37pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:
Actually, it's now more than 9 days. Great job by the CBN and Mr President. Binance and other criminal crypto money-laundering channels must be held to account for their financial crimes committed against the nation.

Mallam Ribadu and Cardoso must never leave those two Binance small fries and their collaborators within Nigeria until the identity and details of those behind the $26 billion moved through their platform last year is unveiled and all of them prosecuted.

Never again must our hard-earned forex be used to defend dollars criminally manipulated on Binance and on the street to be overvalued against the naira. We were using hard-earned money that we should use to build schools, roads, electricity etc and FG still took loans to defend the naira against the dollars some unpatriotic elements and criminal foreigners were manipulating shocked FG must hold them to account o.

breakfast go soon reach you.
What is their financial crime again?
Re: Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge by bigiyaro(m): 12:04am On Mar 14
FreeStuffsNG:

you are running your mouth like a purging annus, who has the capacity to haul $26 billion if not thieves in govt offices? So you want cardoso to arrest his bosses? You must be joking..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.