Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate (13090 Views)

Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by BlackFlamefromP: 10:57pm On Mar 12
This boy, is this what we employed you to do?
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Nairalander321: 10:58pm On Mar 12
Ok
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by ozo13(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12
lexy2014:

so after 4 years as a minister, his achievement will be debate?

is that why he had nothing to show for his 4years as minister of state for labour but to use government hours to be tweeting and looking for fights instead of facing his job?
people were making mouth Na Audio he went to do in France and now he is challenging them for a debate.Me I like debate instead of chochocho.
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by aribisala0(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12
HugoBoss10:
After video what next
Aviation management is not by speaking big grammar grin grin grin
Nigeria is capable of buying new aircrafts if not that the money meant for this purpose has been siphoned cool cool cool

Nigeria?

Airline is a business
Nigerian government cannot run any business successfully
And few governments anywhere in the world run airlines well

The job of the Aviation ministry is not to go into airline business But to regulate the industry and make it safe as well as to protect the international interest of Nigerian airlines
Keyamo has achieved for Air Peace in a few months what many governments have failed to do in years by securing access to the London route

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Sirianese: 11:23pm On Mar 12
aribisala0:

Nigeria?

Airline is a business
Nigerian government cannot run any business successfully
And few governments anywhere in the world run airlines well

The job of the Aviation ministry is not to go into airline business But to regulate the industry and make it safe as well as to protect the international interest of Nigerian airlines
Keyamo has achieved for Air Peace in a few months what many governments have failed to do in years by securing access to the London route

You're a greedy cursed monkey
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by aribisala0(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12
lexy2014:

so after 4 years as a minister, his achievement will be debate?

is that why he had nothing to show for his 4years as minister of state for labour but to use government hours to be tweeting and looking for fights instead of facing his job?
What are likely goals or targets would suggest?
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by naija4life247: 11:41pm On Mar 12
I trust Keyamo, he go drag all of them inside mud. Useless old foolish thieves.
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by naija4life247: 11:43pm On Mar 12
Zonefree:
See small nyash dey shake undecided

Minister for 8 years under Buhari, and current Aviation Minister is whom you are calling small nyash, you must high on something strong
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Kaiser20: 11:46pm On Mar 12
What a shame, Keyamo should stop the childish pattern
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Sannisege: 11:47pm On Mar 12
Melagros:
COMRADES Keyamo na nonsense man
but e still better pass your papa.
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Eagba(m): 12:02am On Mar 13
naija4life247:

Minister for 8 years under Buhari, and current Aviation Minister is whom you are calling small nyash, you must high on something strong
Shame no dey catch you oga. Is any sane person with class suppose to be proud in being associated with the past government or the present or any government in Nigeria history?
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Sirianese: 12:52am On Mar 13
nlfpmod:

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, CON, FCIArb (UK)
Hon. Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Festus Keyamo is a worthless rotten dog, he is not a human being by any chance!
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by travelzcruix: 2:37am On Mar 13
What I read hear is "leasing" aka borrow pose. It's like going to ask for palliatives. You either go hard or go home in the aviation industry. I once worked in an airport in Nigeria. When once harmattan begins, work ends. Is that the kind of enabling industry. There are no shortcuts to dominance in the aviation sector.
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by InvertedHammer: 2:44am On Mar 13
/
It makes sense.

But the Aviation Minister shouldn’t be a de facto, unsolicited late night Informercial TV anchor (aka Brand spokesman) for Airbus. What will he say when he visits Boeing and other competitors?

/
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by FireUpNow(m): 4:31am On Mar 13
Dougad:
See werin there don turn my jobless urhobo uncle into

Goodday chairman, moderators, and my fellow debaters. 😂 😂😂

Awalamo

Your jobless Urhobo uncle dey do his job by making an open challenge na. I nor know know say he is still very much around the corridors of power oo. Late Chief Gani go dey cry now as him boy don lost enter mad people midst.
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Irony1: 4:32am On Mar 13
PortHarcourtcit:
you open your mouth to call festus small nyash because you want like and share on Nairaland... Festus is an elder states man in Nigeria...
Small nyash dey shake ooooo
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Irony1: 4:34am On Mar 13
naija4life247:

Small Nyash dey shake ooooo
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Jids(m): 5:24am On Mar 13
Brb

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Olabode211: 5:29am On Mar 13
are you pay for this?
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Ofunaofu: 5:42am On Mar 13
ozo13:
All the people doing chochocho make Dem come out meet minister for debate nah make we see how e go end

He can only debate with himself
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by jaxxy(m): 5:49am On Mar 13
the lawyer is now an aviation expert? Yes some aviation experts have personal, professional and even political interest but we cannot overlook their professional experience and insights.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by ozo13(m): 6:00am On Mar 13
Ofunaofu:

He can only debate with himself
reason they are called chochocho people
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by andepower: 6:35am On Mar 13
Because you are a Minister? Aviation experts hardly make noises, they only talk when the need raises. Successive administrations through their respective Ministers of aviation did not listen to Aviation experts and that's why as big as Nigeria is, has no state own airline. The Present Minister is just rushing things to show that he is working. If he doesn't take aviation experts along with all he is doing, na so all the money involved in the establishment of a stated owned airline will be a colossal waste! I wonder what contributions he, as a SAN made to sanitize law and order in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by PHAYOL81: 6:48am On Mar 13
Festus Keyamo just threw down a gauntlet, let whosoever is ready to clear the doubt pick it up.
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by lexy2014: 7:21am On Mar 13
aribisala0:

What are likely goals or targets would suggest?

are you sure your questions are meant for the post you responded to?
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by lexy2014: 7:22am On Mar 13
ozo13:
people were making mouth Na Audio he went to do in France and now he is challenging them for a debate.Me I like debate instead of chochocho.

that is not what I asked you.

1. after 4 years as a minister, will his achievement be debate?

2. is that why he had nothing to show for his 4years as minister of state for labour but to use government hours to be tweeting and looking for fights instead of facing his job?
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Timmi: 8:17am On Mar 13
Zonefree:
See small nyash dey shake undecided

What about your big nyash wey be like stone.
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by olaniyi263: 8:18am On Mar 13
This shameless SANThis shameless SAN...
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by shonepa(m): 8:34am On Mar 13
Prove who wrong? This is political, even if minister do the job 100%, one person go still come out say, dem no do anything.

Em no dey challenge the public, na d so called proffetionals that have been there all this while, accomplishing nothing and now they claiming they know it all.

Everything is political. Ordinarily road construction, we still dey use Oyinbo. That one go far o

Sheuns:
Good day Mr. Chairman, accurate time keeper, panel of judges, my fellow co-debaters and the audience.
My name is Festus Keyamo and I’m here to support the motion which says:

Mr Minister face work and leave the so called aviation experts. You can only prove them wrong when you do good works. Debate isn’t needed.
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by Greenfaces: 8:44am On Mar 13
Thought he's a lawyer
Re: Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate by tofunmi2023(f): 8:59am On Mar 13
Aviation requires expertise not talk as lawyers do in court.
Talk cannot fly an aircraft.
Keyamo carry ur grammar go front u fit branch Aso rock tell ur oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Says Violence May Be Inevitable / David Mark Calls For Control Of Social Media / There Is Suffering In The Land, Saraki Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.