Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) (22219 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by jazzman7711: 11:31am On Mar 13
Righteousness2:
Only those with Fake love for ISRAEL will be against ISRAEL Finishing off the mission in Rafah.
Only those Who hate ISRAEL and the Jews will be against finishing off these Demonic Terrorists.

You cannot make deals with terrorists who brag that they will do an October 7 massacre again and again.
You Dont make a deal with people whose sworn life ambition is to Destroy you.
You dont make deals with the devil. You SMASH him , CRUSH him and Move Forward

No nation on Earth has done half of what ISRAEL has done protect real innocent Civilians in a war like ISRAEL has Done.

Every Terrorists hiding in their Holes in Rafah should Surrender or quickly write their will before they are delivered to the land of virgins.
Not even sleepy Joe or kamala can save you.

Nomerica today is a nation begging for Destruction .
Any real bible prophecy student knows Nomerica will be destroyed . What is Amazingly Fearful is how Biden presidency is Fast forwarding the Destruction.

ISRAEL is the Only nation on Earth that knows its Past, its Present and its Future.
They know nations ( Friends and Foes) will come against them Zechariah 12
They know the troubles they will go through. They know GOD will save them from it. Jeremiah 30:7
They know GogMagog alliance of Russia, turkey, Iran and a host of nations will come against them soon. Ezekiel 38 and 39

With or without America, ISRAEL will do what it wants to do. Infact in the Gogmagog war og Ezekiel 38, America is no where.

With or without any Nation, The GOD of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL will Defend HIS Land.

The World needs ISRAEL much more than ISRAEL needs the World.
GOD'S Foreign Policy is Pretty Simple.
You Bless ISRAEL, you will be Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

GOD Bless the Apple of His eyes, ISRAEL.
GOD Bless the IDF
GOD Bless Benjamini Netanyahu.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY!

FANATICAL AIR HEAD AND SLAVE WITH NO BRAIN.

GO TO ISRAEL AND SEE HOW THEY TREAT BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

ETHIOPIAN JEWS WENT TO DONATE BLOOD AT A BLOOD BANK AS REQUESTED OF ALL ISRAELIS, AND AFTER THEY DONATED AND LEFT, THE PEOPLE THERE THREW AWAY THE BLOOD, OUT OF RACISM.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE HERE BACKING LIKE SOME DEMENTED SLAVE WITH NO BRAIN.

AIR HEAD DUNCE.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by wealthpreach(m): 11:32am On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:

I didn't say they shouldn't.
Just don't feel bigger than those assisting you.

Are you saying Nigeria should bend to all the whims of the US and China because of their loans? Would that serve us the citizens right?

Israel is a sovereign country. It is not right for another person to dictate. Helping me doesn't mean you will control my life.

You know it's only Africans that get sentimental about these things. We are all equals, and despite your aid which is a strategic partnership to keep your eyes and presence in the Middle East, you shouldn't always tell me what to do.

~ Says Israel
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 11:33am On Mar 13
Watianoengineer:
Bastard man killing innocent Muslims. I pray almighty Allah vindicate Palestine and give them strength to conquer Isreal. Isreal must be conquered for peace to return to the middle east
Who attacked first??
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by TheRealOwner(m): 11:36am On Mar 13
Watianoengineer:
Bastard man killing innocent Muslims. I pray almighty Allah vindicate Palestine and give them strength to conquer Isreal. Isreal must be conquered for peace to return to the middle east

Before Israel became a state, was there total peace in the middle East?? Did Israel have anything to do with the civil war in Yemen, the Arab spring, or Gulf war? Did Israel instigate or participate in the Iraq - Iran war or the Syrian Civil war? Did Israel ask Saddam Hussein to invade Kuwait in 1990??

The deceit of Allah and his prophet no do you, you con carry self-deception on your head too. Allah that did nothing in those cases I mentioned will do nothing again to help Palestine again.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:36am On Mar 13
Wallade:

Call me whatever, I don't care.

I am an advocate of a free and independent Palestine and that nation must become legitimate.

Kiss my ass, idiot!
Son of Ishmael, the cursed one spotted
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 11:36am On Mar 13
Mccullum:
Shameless Natanyahu, he's using the continuation of the war to retain his political office,

if not devil personified that he is, killing armless civilians daily has turned to fighting war on his views,

fighting war with Hamas that has no standing armed forces like army, air force and navy, even he

himself knew that it's an invasion of inhumanity, he can continue his killing of Palestinians but he can't defeat HAMAS,

US intelligence has told him that bitter truth, he refuse to concur.

Palestine will be no more at the end of this war. Israel always had this plan, and Hamas made it easy. What do you say about the same armless people who were dancing and celebrating the slaughter of Israelis on Oct 7th? Anytime Benjamin Netanyahu sees those clips, they remind him that there are no armless civilians in Palestine.

I repeat, Gaza is gone for good. Other parts of the territory to follow. This war campaign will run into decades. Soon, Israel will appoint a government over the territory in the next phase of the war. Thank me for preparing your mind to what lies ahead. Quit lamenting oga.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by CandidAdmin(m): 11:36am On Mar 13
caye:
I still have a little , quiet belief within me that the character called righteousness2 and holiness100 is not a black man.

He could be a white propagandists. Their end goal among black people...unsuspecting and naive black Africans is maximum confusion and brainwashing.

He is. Also, he is a brainwashed bigot
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mundi111: 11:37am On Mar 13
wealthpreach:

Imagine if they used this money that they spent on those concrete tunnels to create a. Hydro plant and never rely on Israel for electricity. Or a Thermal distillation plant and purify sea water for their use, but no. They prefer war.

Maybe you don't have update but they can't even build well without the Israeli permission they can't even collect rain water you can fact check if you want they are all boxed in and they have their own power generator which Israel blows up
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by jazzman7711: 11:37am On Mar 13
mamaafrik:

Who attacked first??

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

UNDER WHAT LAW OF GOD OR MAN DO YOU AVENGE THE DEATH OF 1,000 PEOPLE BY KILLING 50,000 PEOPLE IN REVENGE AND PROMISING TO KILL MORE?

WHERE IN YOUR BIBLE IS THAT PERMITTED?

FAKE CHRISTIANS REVELLING IN THE MASS MURDER OF CHILDREN.

ALL THOSE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING BOMBED TO SHREDS BY ISRAEL, DO YOU DRINK THEIR BLOOD IN YOUR DREAMS?

EVIL VAMPIRES.

YOU WILL ANSWER TO YOUR MAKER ONE DAY FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Mar 13
mamaafrik:

Who attacked first??
you dey mind them?
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:38am On Mar 13
jazzman7711:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

UNDER WHAT LAW OF GOD OR MAN DO YOU AVENGE THE DEATH OF 1,000 PEOPLE BY KILLING 50,000 PEOPLE IN REVENGE AND PROMISING TO KILL MORE?

WHERE IN YOUR BIBLE IS THAT PERMITTED?

FAKE CHRISTIANS REVELLING IN THE MASS MURDER OF CHILDREN.
ogbeni answer the question he asked you

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mundi111: 11:38am On Mar 13
mastermaestro:

Palestine will be no more at the end of this war. Israel always had this plan, and Hamas made it easy. What do you say about the same armless people who were dancing and celebrating the slaughter of Israelis on Oct 7th? Anytime Benjamin Netanyahu sees those clips, they remind him that there are no armless civilians in Palestine.

I repeat, Gaza is gone for good. Other parts of the territory to follow. This war campaign will run into decades. Soon, Israel will appoint a government over the territory in next phase of the war. Thank me for preparing your mind to what lies ahead. Quit lamenting oga.
This didn't start on Oct 7th check what Israel did on Oct 6th just a day before
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by dettolgel: 11:38am On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
No be US dey supply Israel with weapons?

Even that six-day war, Egypt and co would have finished the job if not for US intervention.

Modified - To those quoting me, I said this because Ben dey talk like he can do a lot without US.

US also depends on Israel for a lot. Please check your fact well.

Meanwhile why is Egypt not opening their border to Palestinians? The Gulf states are super rich why weren't they flying out their brothers the Palestinians to gulf states to help them settle? Why is there so much match for Palestinians in the gulf states?

I am just curious maybe you have concrete answers to dissuade my mind. Thanks in advance.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mundi111: 11:40am On Mar 13
enemyofprogress:
you dey mind them?
I know you guys are talking like this because all you are taught is to hate on Muslims even if they have never done anything bad to you but still check Oct 6th and come tell us who started it
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mundi111: 11:41am On Mar 13
enemyofprogress:
Speaking from someone who relegated his own religion to third class and is liking the ass of the same people who call you jesus a criminal
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Mar 13
mundi111:

Speaking from someone who relegated his own religion to third class and is liking the ass of the same people who call you jesus a criminal

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Mar 13
mundi111:

I know you guys are talking like this because all you are taught is to hate on Muslims even if they have never done anything bad to you but still check Oct 6th and come tell us who started it

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mundi111: 11:44am On Mar 13
TheRealOwner:

Before Israel became a state, was there total peace in the middle East?? Did Israel have anything to do with the civil war in Yemen, the Arab spring, or Gulf war? Did Israel instigate or participate in the Iraq - Iran war or the Syrian Civil war? Did Israel ask Saddam Hussein to invade Kuwait in 1990??

The deceit of Allah and his prophet no do you, you con carry self-deception on your head too. Allah that did nothing in those cases I mentioned will do nothing again to help Palestine again.
Yes as a matter of fact there was peace in the middle east even in Palestine the Christians, Muslims and Jews all leave side by side in peace for over 600 years with each having their own leadership and justice system
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by CandidAdmin(m): 11:44am On Mar 13
dettolgel:

US also depends on Israel for a lot. Please check your fact well.

Meanwhile why is Egypt not opening their border to Palestinians? The Gulf states are super rich why weren't they flying out their brothers the Palestinians to gulf states to help them settle? Why is there so much match for Palestinians in the gulf states?

I am just curious maybe you have concrete answers to dissuade my mind. Thanks in advance.

If the boarders were open, what's the probality that they'll get it back?
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 11:45am On Mar 13
enemyofprogress:
e pain am. All terrorists and their supporters will be killed and sent to their 72 virgins. Start using alomo bitter now, because you'll need it for those virgins that you were promised. grin grin grin grin tongue

Son of satan

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by hooklover: 11:45am On Mar 13
I will only be suprised if rapha is not conquered. Militants are hiding dere.

I hope natanyahu does not listen to biden who id after election.

Let dem enter phapha let me watch and c how aljazerra laments . The truth aljazeera propaganda did not work.

I am only worred how people in gaza prefer to suffer than to release hostages. If that is the case let their suffering cintinue indefinely
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by jazzman7711: 11:45am On Mar 13
enemyofprogress:
ogbeni answer the question he asked you

OF COURSE HAMAS ATTACKED FIRST.

AND SO WHAT?

SO IF I INVADE YOUR VILLAGE AND KILL 1000 PEOPLE, YOU CAN INVADE MY VILLAGE AND KILL 50,000 PEOPLE?

UNDER WHAT LAW DO YOU THAT, OR YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF PROPORTIONATE RESPONSE?

DEMONIC PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE SIGHT OF INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING BOMBED IN THEIR THOUSANDS.

JUST THROW AWAY YOUR BIBLES BECAUSE YOU ARE DEMONS IN HUMAN SKIN.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mundi111: 11:45am On Mar 13
enemyofprogress:
Your name says it all I don't even know why I engaged you because you said it all you're against progress not surprised that all they teach you after all
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:47am On Mar 13
jazzman7711:

OF COURSE HAMAS ATTACKED FIRST.

AND SO WHAT?

SO IF I INVADE YOUR VILLAGE AND KILL 1000 PEOPLE, YOU CAN INVADE MY VILLAGE AND KILL 50,000 PEOPLE?

UNDER WHAT LAW DO YOU THAT, OR YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF PROPORTIONATE RESPONSE?

DEMONIC PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE SIGHT OF INNOCENT CHILDREN BEING BOMBED IN THEIR THOUSANDS.

JUST THROW AWAY BIBLES BECAUSE YOU ARE DEMONS IN HUMAN SKIN.
and so what? Did you hear yourself? Una never start. Uncle Benjamin Netanyahu please kill all the modafokas and their sinpatizers
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by wealthpreach(m): 11:47am On Mar 13
mundi111:

Maybe you don't have update but they can't even build well without the Israeli permission they can't even collect rain water you can fact check if you want they are all boxed in and they have their power generator which Israel blows up

Lol. Lies. But they can build tunnels. Listen to yourself. There is only a barricade preventing them from entering Israel from all sides. And we can all see why.

Do you know that the so-called Egypt can't even supply a water pipe or electricity wire to the refugee camp? You guys and your fake love.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:47am On Mar 13
mundi111:

Your name says it all I don't even know why I engaged you because you said it all you're against progress not surprised that all they teach you after all
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by mikeapollo: 11:49am On Mar 13
mundi111:

Maybe you don't have update but they can't even build well without the Israeli permission they can't even collect rain water you can fact check if you want they are all boxed in and they have their own power generator which Israel blows up

It is a lie, Israel supplies Gaza with the electricity they use.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by jazzman7711: 11:50am On Mar 13
enemyofprogress:
and so what? Did you hear yourself? Una never start. Uncle Benjamin Netanyahu please kill all the modafokas and their sinpatizers

YOU WILL MEET YOUR MAKER ONE DAY AND EXPLAIN YOUR WICKEDNESS AGAINST HIS CREATION, AND THERE WILL BE NO NETANYAHU THERE TO SAVE YOU.

BLOODTHIRSTY DEMON.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by maasoap(m): 11:50am On Mar 13
Listen to this war criminal! No be your fault, na USA unconditional military and financial support

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by Fiscus105(m): 11:54am On Mar 13
Mccullum:
Shameless Natanyahu, he's using the continuation of the war to retain his political office,

if not devil personified that he is, killing armless civilians daily has turned to fighting war on his views,

fighting war with Hamas that has no standing armed forces like army, air force and navy, even he

himself knew that it's an invasion of inhumanity, he can continue his killing of Palestinians but he can't defeat HAMAS,

US intelligence has told him that bitter truth, he refuse to concur.

They knew they don't have standby military yet they started the war by killing innocent Israeli and others nationals!

Wen a dog goes to attack lion in the jungle, I think you should know what the outcome would look like.
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by babajero(m): 11:55am On Mar 13
caye:
I still have a little , quiet belief within me that the character called righteousness2 and holiness100 is not a black man.

He could be a white propagandists. Their end goal among black people...unsuspecting and naive black Africans is maximum confusion and brainwashing.
Why because he is against Islamic terrorism? All the atrocities committed by Muslims in Nigeria and Africa what have you people said about it? Just because the Jews follows the law of Moses and dishing out to Muslims as they are being dished out, you people are crying foul.

Islam is satanic religion and it has to be curtailed till when the Bible said in Revelations that the beast will manifest.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) by babajero(m): 11:57am On Mar 13
CandidAdmin:
No be US dey supply Israel with weapons?

Even that six-day war, Egypt and co would have finished the job if not for US intervention.

Modified - To those quoting me, I said this because Ben dey talk like he can do a lot without US.
for your information almost all US military advancement is built and carried out by the Jews.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa / Sri Lanka President Rajapaksa Resigns / NATO: Up To 40,000 Russian Troops Killed, Wounded, Captured Or MIA In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.