Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud (11089 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI / EFCC Arraigns Three Men Who Carried Out Transaction On The Shares Of Dead People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by Actuarydeji(m): 7:56am On Mar 13
I won't exchange and words with you, I was not brought up to disrespect anyone even when I am expressing my mind. Your personality shows your level of maturity.
jayAjoku:
No you are one of the problems in this country you’re too daft to know that if the efcc had been doing their job catching and arresting the fraudulent and criminal politicians stealing billions of Naira and dollars combined maybe these bank employees would have been too scared to commit such fraud. But because the efcc cannot arrest politicians the bankers now have the effrontery to commit fraud because they know and feel the system is too lax for them to thrive.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 7:56am On Mar 13
tonicyril:
I purposely used sence instead of sense so don't tink I don't know what I was doing...

Besides, my fon autocorrected me but I still manually changed it to what I wanted.. grin

that is not what I asked you.

kindly explain to me how the comment you responded to suggest that they should be pardoned or where you saw anything in the comment you responded to that said anything about pardoning or not pardoning anyone.

pls what is the highlighted word above in your comment?

how does your comment about sense and keeping it for future, present or past use relate to the discussion?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 7:56am On Mar 13
Actuarydeji:
I will not like to dwell on this matter.

I didnt ask you to dwell on anything. this is what I asked you.

kindly explain how the comment you responded to suggests that I am one of "the problem of this country".

are you one the solutions of this country?

in what way are you and have been one of the solutions of this country?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by tonicyril: 7:58am On Mar 13
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

kindly explain to me how the comment you responded to suggest that they should be pardoned or where you saw anything in the comment you responded to that said anything about pardoning or not pardoning anyone.

how does your comment about sense and keeping it for future, present or past use relate to the discussion?
hey, I don't have to to explain anyt bro, if u get it fine, if u don't den leave the comment and move to another comment bro, there are tens of comments over there to choose from grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by MarketDispatch: 7:58am On Mar 13
With the way things are in Nigeria, EFCC should be the highest employer of Labour.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by loganx: 8:00am On Mar 13
When it comes to financial crimes in Nigeria, the lower the magnitude of the offence comitted, the higher the penalty.

If you can steal billions or trillions of Naira and everyone wants to negotiate and have a piece of the pie, you become a VIP.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by McLizbae: 8:08am On Mar 13
15m is small money. This one's are likely to be make serious scape goats. The small the money stolen the more likely you will end up in the prison if you get caught.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by gbwhatsappza1: 8:21am On Mar 13
People are using various social media apps for sharing images and videos. WhatsApp is included in this social media platform. But you can also use the alternative of the official WhatsApp, which is GBWhatsapp. It has many enhanced features that you can love to use.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 8:27am On Mar 13
tonicyril:
hey, I don't have to to explain anyt bro, if u get it fine, if u don't den leave the comment and move to another comment bro, there are tens of comments over there to choose from grin
but didn't you have time to say this?

tonicyril:
So because of that Access bank who are the victim here should pardon them??

Can u see now that u re economical with the use of sence??
Don't get me wrong sir u have sense...I swear u have, just that u re keeping it for the future purposes..

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by nairalanda1(m): 8:27am On Mar 13
lexy2014:

who is the "them" that you say I support?

which "support" are you referring to?

what is my business with whether you support what happens or does not happen to those who steal billions?

who do most of your country men defend?

what am I remembering Ibori for?

how does all you have said negate my post that you responded to?

] grin

Supporter of corruption!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by GloriousGbola: 8:28am On Mar 13
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 8:30am On Mar 13
nairalanda1:

] grin

Supporter of corruption!

that still leaves the questions unanswered.

what is my business with whether you support what happens or does not happen to those who steal billions?

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by nairalanda1(m): 8:30am On Mar 13
lexy2014:

Why should people who stole 15 million go free?

Answer that first, mister Lexy.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by unitysheart(m): 8:37am On Mar 13
lexy2014:
Just N15m while those who have stolen billions are roaming free

There's nothing like just.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 8:37am On Mar 13
nairalanda1:

Why should people who stole 15 million go free?

Answer that first, mister Lexy.

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by jayAjoku(m): 8:37am On Mar 13
Actuarydeji:
I won't exchange and words with you, I was not brought up to disrespect anyone even when I am expressing my mind. Your personality shows your level of maturity.
that one concern you
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 8:38am On Mar 13
unitysheart:

There's nothing like just.

what is the something that there is?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by nairalanda1(m): 8:38am On Mar 13
lexy2014:

Why should people who stole.15 million naira go free, Mr Lexy?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 8:43am On Mar 13
nairalanda1:

Why should people who stole.15 million naira go free, Mr Lexy?

according to you
nairalanda1:

Why do you support them? Is what they did right?

Banks have crashed because people steal from them.

And before you start, I fully support those who steal in billions being jailed immediately. Yes including members of this apc government past and present.

The problem is most of my countrymen would defend them. Remember James ibori.

Mr questioner.

P. S

Before you start your useless trolling with rhetorical questions , better remember to answer my question as to why small thieves should go free.

Mr questioner.

how is whether you support what happens or does not happen to those who steal billions related to the post you responded to?

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by bluefilm: 9:44am On Mar 13
Ordinary 15 Million Naira?

God forbid BAT thing
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by kentokay71: 9:45am On Mar 13
so it means you will do thesame if you were in their shoes?
lexy2014:
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 9:47am On Mar 13
kentokay71:
so it means you will do thesame if you were in their shoes?

how is your question related to the post you responded to?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by Elinosweet143(f): 9:48am On Mar 13
All this figures am seeing is giving me headache joor me wen na who go support my plantain chips business na em i dey find oh, make una help me tell EFCC guys say out of the money make them gee me small chikini and am good just 150k grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by Lawalemi(m): 9:49am On Mar 13
Deal gone wrong.

See fine babes in police net.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by membranus: 9:53am On Mar 13
MarketDispatch:
With the way things are in Nigeria, EFCC should be the highest employer of Labour.

Yes, with the epidemic level of official stealing from Aso Rock down to the lowliest local government officers.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by BigYash: 10:31am On Mar 13
lexy2014:
If you no be politician and you go steal na problem o.. If you want to become a successful thief in this country,join politics first .. A word they say ..., grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13
That you, Ogbu Kingsley Ibekwe and Chidubem Angela Mgbeke, sometimes in January 2023 in Onitsha, Anambra State, within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court, conspired among yourselves to commit felony to wit, retaining the sum of N7,996,800.00 meant for evacuation to the Central Bank of Nigeria and property of Access Bank Plc Nottidge Branch, Onitsha, which you knew or ought to have known to be proceeds of an unlawful act and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 21(a) of the Money Laundering (Prevention and Prohibition) Act 2022 and punishable under Section 20.

how did it turn from 7M embezzled to 15M...? i dont get it.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Mar 13
BigYash:
If you no be politician and you go steal na problem o.. If you want to become a successful thief in this country,join politics first .. A word they say ..., grin

"...is enough for the wise".

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by BigYash: 4:33pm On Mar 13
lexy2014:

Wise man cool
Re: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex-Bankers, One Other For ₦‎15.9 Million Fraud by aribisala0(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13
lexy2014:

What goals should Keyamo week to achieve?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Court Sends 15 Internet Fraudsters To Jail / Pirates In Nigeria Kidnap Russians And Ukrainian / Guard On Rescue Mission Allegedly Kills Boss In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.