Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him (11788 Views)

Anger In Edo As 18 Lgas Generate N3m Monthly IGR / Wike To PDP NWC: I Helped You To Your Posts, Give Me Ticket As Payback / Kashamu Retains Pdp’s Guber Ticket As Court Strikes Out Adebutu’s Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by Davigor: 10:30am On Mar 13
@ poster I have one thousand naira to spare.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by Johnthesuccess: 11:30am On Mar 13
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by Johnthesuccess: 11:31am On Mar 13
beyondPen:
Good for him.

Let us wait for other parties to bring out their candidates.

Ondo state must vote someone who has nothing to do with the godfather structure. Imagine all this cabals waiting to have their own chops.

The state has once switched from PDP to LP when we thought PDP will win but don't have a chance because the people came out in mass and guided their votes for Mimiko.

We must not vote for LP not a must but for someone who has the people in mind from any party. Someone who is infrastructural, who can revive our long lost Agricultural system (cash crop, food crop) and Aquaculture.

Someone who will not rest until the seaport is completed and also see to it we made use of our natural resources(oil, bitumen).

Ayiedatiwa is that person. Research about him.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by Johnthesuccess: 11:33am On Mar 13
Tecnophone:
I prefer ayedatiwa to that silly Oke who said emilokan, emilokan bi bawo? Olushola dey mad, ugly baboon.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by MZBusinessPlan: 11:36am On Mar 13
Most of the people endorsing him are fake. they are only pretending to want him because of his access to state treasury. Abiola Makinde, Rasak Obe, Boroface, these men are not even truthful to themselves, not to talk of Ayedatiwa. He will smell himself come April Insha Allah
dapsin999:
He is maximising his power of incumebcy, but how genuine are these endorsements in the minds of the so-called endorsers.

I see Dr. Paul Akintelure (DPA) clinching the ticket.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by MZBusinessPlan: 11:38am On Mar 13
Someone that cannot manage his home successfully, Ondo State don suffer
Johnthesuccess:

Ayiedatiwa is that person. Research about him.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by MZBusinessPlan: 11:39am On Mar 13
I agree with you. But Dr Paul Akintelure is the next governor of Ondo State grin
Johnthesuccess:

😂😂😂😂
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by MZBusinessPlan: 11:43am On Mar 13
He's the only governor in Nigeria that has no wife.
HE HAS NO WIFE.
He only have an igbo girlfriend/mistress named GILDA AMATA
Freak0:
He already has an edge for having a yoruba wife.

Yorubas are now playing identity politics, the next few years is going to be interesting
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by Iampromoted(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13
MZBusinessPlan:
He's the only governor in Nigeria that has no wife.
HE HAS NO WIFE.
He only have an igbo girlfriend/mistress named GILDA AMATA

Which Gilda Amata? Ruke Amata's wife or ex-wife?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by Freak0: 1:45pm On Mar 13
ImmaculateJOE:

So even Seyi Tinibu has no future in Yoruba Politics, cus his wife is a non-yoruba.

Trust me yorubas don't give a Bleep about seyi Tinubu. Awolowo, Abiola childrens are still alive and no one gives a Bleep about them.

Tinubu himself knows if he do anyhow in yorubaland, he go collect and he will be relegated.

Obasanjo lost the presidential election in his own street. He had to rig the second term.

So who the Bleep is seyi tinubu that people will support him to lead them. You do not know yoruba, let the time come first
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by ivolt: 6:06pm On Mar 13
chopnaira:

Yeah. Some people are supporting Oke, but he is getting hammered for the sins of Betty. Oke's wife and Betty are friends from Imo state..

Ondo people voted for Akeredolu and accepted him with his wife not knowing that the woman na real kolo.
So lucky is no longer a betrayer?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by ivolt: 6:07pm On Mar 13
Freak0:
He already has an edge for having a yoruba wife.

Yorubas are now playing identity politics, the next few years is going to be interesting
Nobody cares about where his wife comes from except political jobbers.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by Freak0: 6:33pm On Mar 13
ivolt:

Nobody cares about where his wife comes from except political jobbers.

You know nothing
Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by dpamediahub: 1:45pm On Mar 18
Dr. Paul Akintelure (DPA) meeting yesterday in Okitipupa. He is obviously the right man for the Job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aiyedatiwa Inches Closer To Ondo APC Ticket As 18 Lawmakers, Elders Back Him by MZBusinessPlan: 2:26pm On Mar 18
I always say it that Dr Paul Akintelure is a man to beat. Let all other aspirants step down for him now before it is too late, I pity Musa Mukaila.
dpamediahub:
Dr. Paul Akintelure (DPA) meeting yesterday in Okitipupa. He is obviously the right man for the Job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! / 20 Most Influential Nigerians--vanguard / Edo 2020: Timipre Sylva Vows Victory For APC, Says Obaseki’s Incumbency A Ruse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.