Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (24468 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Habayomie(m): 9:03am On Mar 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations and happy birthday πŸŽ‚
Person way nor know yemi alade now go think say she starts from scratch
For where. Her papa na Commissioner of Police

One thing about Nigeria is that most successful people got back up from childhood. Don't be deceived by their stories

Dangote self...them Davido all get back up

Even the Wizkid get back up from family..he own worse because he was supported by his sisters
I'm just like Wizkid with siblings all females and I know the support I received from them from childhood even till this day
So Wizkid can't lie to me
Why DJ Cuppy and B-Red never blower with all their papa money and level.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Chicagograduate(m): 9:04am On Mar 13
anonimi:

Until she is wifed and/or becomes a baby mama
She dey select.Her kind of mind never propose.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Chicagograduate(m): 9:06am On Mar 13
Habayomie:

Yemi never blow.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Kingsley123456(m): 9:08am On Mar 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

One thing about Nigeria is that most successful people got back up from childhood. Don't be deceived by their stories

Even the Wizkid get back up from family..he own worse because he was supported by his sisters
I'm just like Wizkid with siblings all females and I know the support I received from them from childhood even till this day
Correct πŸ’―

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Rooneyboy(m): 9:11am On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..

Honestly, last year she was 35, next year she'll still be 35.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Starhearts: 9:11am On Mar 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Today naa my birthday too

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Starhearts: 9:12am On Mar 13
Today too naa my birthday

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by ghostwritter(m): 9:13am On Mar 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

So why exactly are u telling us this super story?

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by IamAtAnger: 9:14am On Mar 13
See as u talk am with audacity Shey na you born am πŸ˜…
2shure:
Lies. She is 38 years old.which 35.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by tombeh(m): 9:14am On Mar 13
Happy birthday Yemi Alade! May God bless your new age Amen
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Zooposki(f): 9:15am On Mar 13
35 or 53?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by IamAtAnger: 9:16am On Mar 13
So u no go loose hope... keep ur hope alive u fit blow anytime
ghostwritter:

So why exactly are u telling us this super story?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by anonimi: 9:28am On Mar 13
2shure:
Lies. She is 38 years old.which 35.

How do you know?
Oya explain yasef.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Kukutenla: 9:29am On Mar 13
When will she marry

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 9:31am On Mar 13
Time flies... And will continue to fly, no matter how you try to reduce your age.

Happy Birthday great woman! cool

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by illuminutty: 9:31am On Mar 13
Thick ass MILF that I would like to fvck in my lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by aywagze(m): 9:32am On Mar 13
Dayum! ..this banny is still looking for Johnny ..πŸ€”
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Morbeta11(m): 9:32am On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..

The age of our female celebs always pause at 35yrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by 2shure: 9:33am On Mar 13
She has been 35 since 2020
anonimi:

How do you know?
Oya explain yasef.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by anonimi: 9:38am On Mar 13
2shure:
She has been 35 since 2020

She was 32 in 2021 below:

lalasticlala:
Yemi Alade Turns 32 Today!

Sexy Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, marks her 32nd birthday today. She reveals that she lost 7kg as her birthday gift. Sharing photos in bikini, Alade wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMWwRxRnXL3/?igshid=h6mnssu3u5ej

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Alade

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by eepeepook: 9:39am On Mar 13
Children everywhere. That is a 35 year old woman. The β€œelders” here are 21 years old, that’s why you children see anyone older than 24 as an ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by NinjaMetahuman: 9:45am On Mar 13
Lol entertainment age.

She looks 45.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by kheny12(m): 9:47am On Mar 13
williams85:
So I congratulated her when we both turn 35. Now I'm heading 39 she's still 35. Wonders shall never end....
maybe her Age always remain constant πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by theamazonguru(m): 9:47am On Mar 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

But despite all the support you got from your sisters, you still chose to become a keyboard warlord, commanding different battalions, bombing different territories, scamming thousands of people and making them cry daily.

While these other guys you mentioned used the support they received to better their own lives and bring smiles to the faces of many others.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Elxandre(m): 9:49am On Mar 13
williams85:
So I congratulated her when we both turn 35. Now I'm heading 39 she's still 35. Wonders shall never end....
She's 35. I remember her age when she first broke out.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by mkoabiola: 9:50am On Mar 13
Chai

My crush

Thick
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Obierika(m): 9:54am On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..

grin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Obierika(m): 9:55am On Mar 13
Kukutenla:
When will she marry

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Austineva(m): 10:11am On Mar 13
Habayomie:

cos they have zero talent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚or their talent no be music. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Mirasteel: 10:15am On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..
She should be around 40 upward, this one na music age. cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by danieleois: 10:16am On Mar 13
see below

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Painandgain(f): 10:22am On Mar 13
My birthday mateπŸ₯°. More good life to us kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2012 Tweet That Predicted Angelina Jolie Would Leave Brad Pitt / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Linus And Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.