Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (24466 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by dahmie2013: 10:23am On Mar 13
Happy Birthday Mama Africa. Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by jeromestarks: 10:26am On Mar 13
Emma1Oj:
Happy Marriage life Mama Africa.
You need glasses.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by VinnyBaba: 10:50am On Mar 13
theamazonguru:

But despite all the support you got from your sisters, yo still chose to become a keyboard warlord, coming different battalions, bombing different territories, scamming thousands of people and making them cry daily.

While these other guys you mentioned used the support they received to better their own lives and bring smiles to the faces of many others.

Lolss.

See the way you Cast this Slawormirr Dude. smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Witbank88(m): 11:26am On Mar 13
Happy birthday my crazy but amazing crush.. enjoy your day
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by fineberry(m): 11:27am On Mar 13
williams85:
So I congratulated her when we both turn 35. Now I'm heading 39 she's still 35. Wonders shall never end....
laughing grin grin grin wahala be like 35
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Houseontherock1: 11:52am On Mar 13
Forever 35

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Desmondum: 11:54am On Mar 13
Amonijosh1:
35 since 7 years ago
She reduced a decade or almost from that age. Africans too dey shame when e reach age matter.

I no blame her sha. If she talk true now, she fit no see husband marry am again, we need to do better at age shaming too. The only Nigeria female celeb that I respect in that age aspect is Funke Akindele, e be like say na her real age she dey claim.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Ekerukejnr(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13
She's been my day one crush till date... 💕
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13
I can't understand why or how a girl will be fine and she's indeed searching but no husband.

Hbd yemi the johnny hit maker
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by OvertheTop(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13
miniziter:
Congratulations age mate

Next Year, you will be 36...while she will still be 35....
watch and see...

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by OvertheTop(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13
williams85:
So I congratulated her when we both turn 35. Now I'm heading 39 she's still 35. Wonders shall never end....

Show us your Comment Back then....
find it in your List of posts....
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by jazzman7711: 12:35pm On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..

Same thing I was thinking.

Every year 35.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by SpartanJ: 12:39pm On Mar 13
Chicagograduate:
Burna boy own na em dey funny me.He say Wizkid senior am.

Burna the Corona School boy ✌️
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Tundex911: 12:48pm On Mar 13
Love you everyday my crush
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by shadrach77: 12:58pm On Mar 13
williams85:
Note: She never claimed to be 35. She never announced her age. It is the mischievous poster who said she is 35 just to get people's negative reactions kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Ropostic120(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13
And her father is a Yoruba man oooo and her mum is an IGBO..
I have a friend presently whose father is a Yoruba and her mum is an IGBO.
My friend can only speak IGBO and can't even speak Yoruba despite the fact that she was born in Lagos State

Ykc2:
I hope they call her omo ale she don't know how to speak yoruba ooh na only to call her yemi she know ooh na igbo she dey speak ooh
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations and happy birthday 🎂
Person way nor know yemi alade now go think say she starts from scratch
For where. Her papa na Commissioner of Police

One thing about Nigeria is that most successful people got back up from childhood. Don't be deceived by their stories

Dangote self...them Davido all get back up

Even the Wizkid get back up from family..he own worse because he was supported by his sisters
I'm just like Wizkid with siblings all females and I know the support I received from them from childhood even till this day
So Wizkid can't lie to me

I concur

But this babe thick, see thick waist
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by toujurs: 1:20pm On Mar 13
A woman of value, she really worked hard to get to where she is. This type of 35. Isn't bad at all.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by geosegun(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13
atiku4President:
Okay. Happy birthday to Igboruba girl.
Na, She could be well described as Yoruigbo
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Subonbon(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..
me too tìrẹ Sha...... It is well
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Ykc2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13
Ropostic120:
And her father is a Yoruba man oooo and her mum is an IGBO..
I have a friend presently whose father is a Yoruba and her mum is an IGBO.
My friend can only speak IGBO and can't even speak Yoruba despite the fact that she was born in Lagos State

yes e dey happen maybe papa no dey always dey around
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Emma1Oj(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13
jeromestarks:

You need glasses.
If I wolze u back hand ehnn..
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Ropostic120(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13
Ykc2:
yes e dey happen maybe papa no dey always dey around

Yes

My friends papa works very far from hommie and he only comes home once in like 4 months
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Bahamas95(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13
I wonder why most women like dressing half nàked.

The truth is she's more beautiful in the last picture where she dressed decently.

Anyways happy birthday to her.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by jargonzboi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13
CountinBlessins:
Lies she is over 35!! How can this seniorita abi na mamacita tell me she is 35? angry
This ENP is at least 41 or 42 angry
What is ENP?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by CountinBlessins(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13
jargonzboi:

What is ENP?
grin

Open a thread in the romance section and ask t to is question,you will get the best answers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by jeromestarks: 3:54pm On Mar 13
Emma1Oj:
If I wolze u back hand ehnn..
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by limcar: 4:13pm On Mar 13
jaksmillioniar:
I pray God answer her prayer and she get married dis year cos shes beautiful and rich
see this mumu. marry for where? you no tokmake she see man wey go fúckam givam bele
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by limcar: 4:16pm On Mar 13
williams85:
I want to fúck her and get her pregnant. You know her contact?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by limcar: 4:17pm On Mar 13
SultanOfAbia:
My Dick Salute like a Soldier Anytime I see this Yemi Alade kiss kiss kiss
I want to eat her pussy
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by limcar: 4:18pm On Mar 13
illuminutty:
Thick ass MILF that I would like to fvck in my lifetime.
and suck her pussy juice
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today by Timagex(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13
williams85:
She is always 35..

You are very observant. 😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Classy In New Photo / 2012 Tweet That Predicted Angelina Jolie Would Leave Brad Pitt / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.