Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? (1434 Views)

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Error401: 4:04pm On Mar 13
So you are judging a whole with a few? Every tribe have stupiiddd people

Bendeco2020:

Because the people representing them here are very annoying and hardly make sense when they post or comment.
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by KnowAll(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13
Error401:
So you are judging a whole with a few? Every tribe have stupiiddd people

Don’t min him, he is ashamed that the well educated Igbo Biafrans were summarily defeated within 3 years while the uneducated rag tag Boko Haram has gone 17 years toe to to with the Nigerian Army.
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by TheFacelessMan: 5:14pm On Mar 13
KnowAll:
I remember the maitama movement precursor to BH were all wiped out no prisoners of war . Since then Kano has been peaceful.

Maitasine*** I think 🤔

1 Like

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by truthhurtsnaira: 5:31pm On Mar 13
Cooletempa:
Biafra war was less than three years….two years and a half to end ojukwus foolishness. In the two and and a half years of the war….half was spent on ceasefires so Biafra was for less than one year in effect.

But Ojukwu was given national hero celebration while you are looking for electricity or fuel to on your gen in 2024 My NIGGA…

Who know you?

Nonsense
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by paramakina202: 5:40pm On Mar 13
Cooletempa:
Biafra war was less than three years….two years and a half to end ojukwus foolishness. In the two and and a half years of the war….half was spent on ceasefires so Biafra was for less than one year in effect.

While your incompetent fantastically corrupt vandals you call leaders have not been able to end 15 years old rag tag terrorist almajiris going to two decades now says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Dafresh: 6:02pm On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

Yes.

They are a more formidable for because they are more radically driven .

They are also more committed to their own idealogy unlike Biafra that was based on pure greed.
you're member of Boko Haram
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Dafresh: 6:04pm On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

It's already being done with Israel's conduct in their war with Hamas from where they have declared every Palestinian in Gaza as Hamas and are bombing and killing them indiscriminately .

I believe this method should be adopted against IPOB and any community that houses them.

What do you think?

Congratulations on you stupidity
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by DomPerignon: 6:04pm On Mar 13
Dafresh:

you're member of Boko Haram

I claim it .

Better than being member of a cannibal cult claiming to be Jews.

BH still get sense pass you niggerest idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by DomPerignon: 6:05pm On Mar 13
Dafresh:

Congratulations on you stupidity

Karma is coming your way .

1 Like

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Dafresh: 6:06pm On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

Karma is coming your way .

you're a noise maker go to Okigwe and fight BLA don't be on Nairaland talking trash
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by DomPerignon: 6:07pm On Mar 13
Dafresh:
you're a noise maker go to Okigwe and fight BLA don't be on Nairaland talking trash

You say okigwe?

Don't worry we will unleash napalm and burn everything including blade of grass.

We are adopting the Gaza treatment.

1 Like

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Dafresh: 6:07pm On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

I claim it .

Better than being member of a cannibal cult claiming to be Jews.

BH still get sense pass you niggerest idiots.
That's good when are going on suicide bomber mission which mosque are you targeting
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by DomPerignon: 6:08pm On Mar 13
Dafresh:
That's good when are going on suicide bomber mission which mosque are you targeting

Suicide mission?

We will napalm sense back into you.

The smell of napalm diesel will engulf your yeast again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Truvelisback(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13
You guys should stop reminding these folks of the painful experience and loss in the war.
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Ofunaofu: 7:20pm On Mar 13
KnowAll:

The Biafra war is practically over. Except of some recent upheaval by some hoodlums who are capitalising on trumour of the Nigerian economy.

Which means that the war is not yet over
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Dafresh: 8:02pm On Mar 13
DomPerignon:

You say okigwe?

Don't worry we will unleash napalm and burn everything including blade of grass.

We are adopting the Gaza treatment.
Gentle will welcome you
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Cooletempa: 8:17pm On Mar 13
paramakina202:

While your incompetent fantastically corrupt vandals you call leaders have not been able to end 15 years old rag tag terrorist almajiris going to two decades now says a lot.

The rag tag terrorists are more formidable than the ramshackle army put together by Biafra
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Cooletempa: 8:19pm On Mar 13
truthhurtsnaira:

But Ojukwu was given national hero celebration while you are looking for electricity or fuel to on your gen in 2024 My NIGGA…

Who know you?

Nonsense

How do you know I don’t have electricity.
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by KnowAll(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13
TheFacelessMan:

Maitasine*** I think 🤔

Yes, u got it.
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Mar 13
Cooletempa:

The rag tag terrorists are more formidable than the ramshackle army put together by Biafra

Hehe hehe una no get shame grin
Left alone without the support of UK, Russia, Arab League etc... Biafra would have overrun Lagos with speed of light like they overran Midwest region. Fighting bunch of illiterate almajiris for 15 years has made naija military the most clueless army in the world.
BTW I would like to see Nigeria army defeat every terrorist elements across the country including esn/ugm in the east in a record time.

1 Like

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Abagworo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13
KnowAll:
Nigeria won the Biafra war comprehensively within 3 years, yet the war against a rag tag Boko Haram has been going on for 17 years. It looks to me like some powerful person’s are profiteering from this unfortunate insurrection.

Same thing with Banditry, going on for nearly 8 years and counting no end to this menace, seems our military and other security apparatus are bereft of ideas of how to put an end to this phenomenon.

What is happening 🤔

Because there was actually no Biafran war but rather ethnic vengeance on a targeted ethnic group declared enemy by all. If Nigeria had declared Kanuri enemy, surrounded her territory and did the Black Scorpion theory on everything that walks , the war wouldn't last 6 months. To me it is a lesson for historians on what to call that thing termed Biafran war and what to call this Boko Haram war in order to reflect the true happenings.

1 Like

Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by Cooletempa: 11:54pm On Mar 13
paramakina202:

Hehe hehe una no get shame grin
Left alone without the support of UK, Russia, Arab League etc... Biafra would have overrun Lagos with speed of light like they overran Midwest region. Fighting bunch of illiterate almajiris for 15 years has made naija military the most clueless army in the world.
BTW I would like to see Nigeria army defeat every terrorist elements across the country including esn/ugm in the east in a record time.

Be fo0ling yourself. Biafra only lasted for less than a year. Every country needs allies.
Re: Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? by paramakina202: 11:57pm On Mar 13
Cooletempa:

Be fo0ling yourself. Biafra only lasted for less than a year. Every country needs allies.

Then use same allies and defeat boko Haram also use them to improve the economy and stop fooling around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Marwa and IBB (2007 Presidential Election) / Does Ethnicity Matter for Governorship? / Atiku And Obasanjo Should Both Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.