Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,936 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) (2918 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by Cassandraloius: 10:36pm On Mar 13
What's her full name?
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by kingthreat(m): 4:57am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

Exactly, because she is Igbo
I'm proudly Igbo
But what she did was totally wrong

Even Erisco foods is Igbo sef. Me I am not Igbo but we need to encourage manufacturers in Nigeria. Lets leave standard issues to SON.
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by Rolings: 5:27am On Mar 14
Gossiphub:

All because of review?

Chioma is Igbo, Erisco is Igbo.

Mind your business Seun

As yorubas will say
Gambari pa Fulani.

KO Kan aye

If Eric like make e kill Chioma.....both of them are igbos ....it's a family affair
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by MyExpression(m): 5:57am On Mar 14
Goodnewsforlife:
hope after boycotting erisco n they fold up

Hope u won’t blame tinubu for unemployment?

Tinubu is the c-in-c.
Call the police force to order.
They should stop being instruments in the hands of highest bidders.

Erisco can lodge a complaint or civil suit; but shouldn't tell them how to do their job.
On what basis was she arrested and her case immediately transferred to Abuja?
There were no charges for cybercrime till this week...meanwhile she was been held unjustly.

Stop crying unemployment.
This boycott can't destroy an over 20yrs old company...
It will only slow sales for this year.

If he treats paying customers this way, I wonder how he treats the so-called employees.
Where are the Erisco workers coming to defend him and the company en masse?
Or they can't afford a smartphone to defend their company?

A company I left since 2021, I still share their posts whenever I come across it...and I'll defend them everywhere I hear any negativity about them.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by SpatialKing(m): 6:14am On Mar 14
kingthreat:

Even Erisco foods is Igbo sef. Me I am not Igbo but we need to encourage manufacturers in Nigeria. Lets leave standard issues to SON.

I totally support people calling out products
People should call out products by saying is too salty, sugary, spoiled or not well cooked etc..

But coming out boldly to say the product is killing people without any evidence to back your claim... Haba

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by Orinechi: 7:59am On Mar 14
123456789O:

Chioma didn't ask anyone to boycott. Nigerians are the ones protesting. Plus, Chioma herself has the right to boycott any product she doesn't like. No law prohibits her from boycotting
But she doesn't have a right to defame a brand. Try what she did to any brand and get urself in jail .
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by Orinechi: 8:02am On Mar 14
MyExpression:

He didn't go the civil way.
That is exactly what escalated the issue.

You called the police, arrested her, sent her to lagos cell, the next day, transferred to Abuja cell..no charges yet.

Until the whole thing blew up to the attention of FCCPC, did she get release coz of their intervention.
That is not the civil way to handle negative product review.

The intimidation and harassment is the reason we're boycotting Erisco.

Get it now?
Did Chioma go the civil way? Blame her first before Erisco company
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 9:09am On Mar 14
Orinechi:
But she doesn't have a right to defame a brand. Try what she did to any brand and get urself in jail .

There's NO defamation there. You should read what OP posted to get informed. It's not a crime to review a product negatively
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 9:11am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

I totally support people calling out products
People should call out products by saying is too salty, sugary, spoiled or not well cooked etc..

But coming out boldly to say the product is killing people without any evidence to back your claim... Haba

Nowhere did she say the product is KILLING. It's you people that are saying it. No killing in that post. Again, read what OP said to get informed.
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by SpatialKing(m): 10:39am On Mar 14
123456789O:

Nowhere did she say the product is KILLING. It's you people that are saying it. No killing in that post. Again, read what OP said to get informed.

See for yourself

Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 10:41am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

See for yourself

Are you a bot? Where is "killing" there?

Read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8029996/fact-check-chioma-never-said
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by SpatialKing(m): 10:51am On Mar 14
123456789O:

Are you a bot? Where is "killing" there?

Read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8029996/fact-check-chioma-never-said

Go and join her legal team and defend her in court
Next time she won't make careless statements

I'm sure she has learnt her lesson
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 10:57am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

Go and join her legal team and defend her in court
Next time she won't make careless statements

I'm sure she has learnt her lesson

That's my problem with una. When them expose una deception, next line would be "go and join her legal team" nawa o
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by SpatialKing(m): 11:14am On Mar 14
123456789O:

That's my problem with una. When them expose una deception, next line would be "go and join her legal team" nawa o

Since you side that ki**ing is not same thing as killing go and join her legal team bro explain it to the judge...

I'm not arguing with you

Next time she won't say a product kills people...

Even Verydarkman no do reach that one
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 11:15am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

Since you side that ki**ing is not same thing as killing go and join her legal team bro explain it to the judge...

I'm not arguing with you

Next time she won't say a product kills people...

Even Verydarkman no do reach that one

Oga, which dictionary defines "ki***ing" as "killing"?
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by SpatialKing(m): 11:18am On Mar 14
123456789O:

Oga, which dictionary defines "ki***ing" as "killing"?

She explaining that already in court

When she is finally out of court and prison

She will personally explain to you the dictionary

Go and release her

Like said she has learnt her lessons
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by 123456789O: 11:20am On Mar 14
SpatialKing:

She explaining that already in court

When she is finally out of court and prison

She will personally explain to you the dictionary

Go and release her

Like said she has learnt her lessons

Nawao. Be like na bot I dey chat with 😄
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 11:57am On Mar 14
seunmsg:
Chioma will go to jail and nothing will happen.

That is how they are.....

from being obidient to trying to run their fellow man business down..

What is painful is that 90% of nigerian youth are the most foolish individual on earth and many of them are on nairaland.

Youths that reason with no sense, no sense of rational thinking, poor judgement, they jsut move with the trend and not evaluate it yet you see them with degree ...

Why would you wana run down a business because one bitter obident complained falsely abt a product and the foolish obident like they are known to be started running the company business down....

cc: legendhero

God bless you for the insight
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 11:58am On Mar 14
we dont care.. igbo or ibibio, the moment she brought it to social media, all of us go put mouth

tribal bigot
Gossiphub:

All because of review?

Chioma is Igbo, Erisco is Igbo.

Mind your business Seun
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 11:59am On Mar 14
but you are also more a riffraff with no economic significance or do you think you are relevant?
SoNature:
You ruined this beautiful thread when you started assigning significance to some riffraffs who constitute nuisance on Nairaland 24/7.
Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by Gossiphub: 12:20pm On Mar 14
DenreleDave:
we dont care.. igbo or ibibio, the moment she brought it to social media, all of us go put mouth

tribal bigot

So are you now saying having a review over a product is a criminal act?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by Hakeem66: 12:35pm On Mar 14
osuofia2:

She has the traits of Obidients. Toxic
Am not interested in the case but what you said about the obidients. You are angry that obidients are criticizing the failed government and this shows your true colour. You want a dictatorial type of government where the citizens cannot express themselves.
Some of you are terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by MyExpression(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14
Orinechi:
Did Chioma go the civil way? Blame her first before Erisco company

When has it constituted an offence to give product review on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Tinubu Supporters, 'Alpha Males' Tell Erisco To Jail Chioma (Pix) by HugeElephant(f): 7:37pm On Mar 14
So she is spoiling people's business because she's pregnant? Abi what nonsense are you trying to imply?
She's is trying to destroy people because she's pregnant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola And Tinubu Should Stop Hounding Ikuforiji. They Are Bigger Crooks. / National Dialogue/Conference (Nairaland Committee) -Matters Arising / Sahara Reporters=Premium Times=Nigerian Tribune=The Nation=The Punch News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.