Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

I'm Regretting Ever Helping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Regretting Ever Helping (854 Views)

Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Siberia01(m): 11:57am On Mar 13
A young guy which I usually see around came to me
He was an undergrad in his finals in the University of Uyo,
He begged me to help him get a PC for his final year undergrad project that he doesn't have money...
I asked about his parents, he said they can only afford to give him 100k that PC is 165k...
Seeing him around as a humble person... I told him I will lend him the 65k... I transferred the money to his account... He went and bought the pc... And showed me everything and the receipt... I told him I will need the money soon... And he said he will send as soon as his parents give him.. a few weeks later he sent 30k begging me to have more patience,, that was in April 2023... Behold my brethren since then I haven't heard from him.... When I text ...he doesn't reply or he gives funny excuses cheesy.. close to a year now.. he has refused to return the money... It's not even about the money... Have noticed most Nigerians are not honest
And I'm not sure I can help anybody in this life again apart from family
Please advise me
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Ejanlaa: 12:02pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:
He begged me to help him get a PC for his final year undergrad project that he doesn't have money...
I asked about his parents, he said they can only afford to give him 100k that PC is 165k...
Seeing him around as a humble person... I told him I will lend him the 65k... I transferred the money to his account... He went and bought the pc... And showed me everything and the receipt... I told him I will need the money soon... And he said he will send as soon as his parents give him.. a few weeks later he sent 30k begging me to have more patience,, that was in April 2023... Behold my brethren since then I haven't heard from him.... When I text ...he doesn't reply or he gives funny excuses cheesy.. close to a year now.. he has refused to return the money... It's not even about the money... Have noticed most Nigerians are not honest
Please advise me
Thanks
The guy still tried
Tho he breach deal

2 Likes

Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Justiceleague1: 12:03pm On Mar 13
Oga dash him the remaining #30k nah.

Sacrifice it for him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Beautifulday: 12:03pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:
Please advise me
Thanks

Where you want him to get the money to pay you? If you hear say them catch am where him dey thief. Wetin you go talk. Talk true
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Siberia01(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13
Justiceleague1:
Oga dash him the remaining #30k nah.

Sacrifice it for him.
I don dash am already
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Siberia01(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13
Beautifulday:

Where you want him to get the money to pay you? If you hear say them catch am where him dey thief. Wetin you go talk. Talk true
grin I no no oh
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Namaster: 12:06pm On Mar 13
Nigerians are ALL criminals.

Imagine the first 3 comments on this thread defending a crooked and dishonest person.

Returning half the money you owed and then ghosting the lender is NOT trying. It's wickedness.

NEVER trust any Nigerian when it comes to money. In fact, NEVER trust any Nigerian.

When it comes to money, Nigerians are creative at coming up with excuses about why it disappeared or cannot be repaid. Case in point is government saying snakes and rats stole or ate millions.

It doesn't matter why a Nigerian needs money, if you cannot afford to GIVE them free of charge; forget it.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Beautifulday: 12:08pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:
grin I no no oh

The guy get work? The 30k he gave should be investigated self. It's either a proceed of corruption or fraud grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Siberia01(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13
Beautifulday:

The guy get work? The 30k he gave should be investigated self. It's either a proceed of corruption or fraud grin
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Beautifulday: 12:15pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:
grin grin grin

Don't be an enabler of social vice. Just send him text say you don bless am with 20k if he can send you 10k because I no say. You no guard.

Though the 10k wey him go give you, him go thief am. At all at nah winch
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by StOla: 12:19pm On Mar 13
You sef get mind borrow struggling student with struggling parent money?

Na salary earner him be? Or na the papa guarantee the loan that you were expecting a repay of the loan?

However, that does not excuse the terrible mentality of Nigerians who seek out loans they very well know they cannot pay.
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by vowiski(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:
Please advise me
Thanks

Welcome on board o…

When they chook hand for my eye ..

If you ask me 65k, I give you 6k

If 6k lost e no go pain me ..

Many Nigerians are dishonest , vile and wicked …

My only pain is that I didn’t stop doing mu/mu good early on time.
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Goodnewsforlife: 1:08pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:
Please advise me
Thanks
the greatest lesson I learnt for my life is to value whatever u have n never borrow anyone money no matter what

Last year one of my cousins wey b car agent call me say e need 200k to add join money to clear car

Because say na big boy I lend an money, I tell ‘‘em say na January ending I go need d money, believe u me till today 5kobo I never collect

E don beg me tire n I don beg am too tire

Right now I realize I was just plain stupid, last year money full my hand but I just dey lend lend people like say I b Father Christmas

Now I need money so badly n nobody get shishi to give, I don ask people tire

I regret it with all my life

1 Like

Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Paraman: 1:19pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:
Please advise me
Thanks
Don't borrow a person a money you no go fit dash the person
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13
why would you lend money to strangers you barely know?

go to meet him, carry the computer away unless he pays the balance...EOD!
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Chicagograduate(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:
Please advise me
Thanks
Na student him be.
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by Justiceleague1: 3:28pm On Mar 13
Siberia01:

I don dash am already
Good. Hope no grudges with him.
Re: I'm Regretting Ever Helping by kalufelix(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13
When eim pick e go remember you...relax

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Threats In Niger Delta Region: Eket / Okada Robbers On The Trail Of Portharcourt Residents / Oyo Police Clamp Down On Babalawos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.