Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG (21953 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Mobereola New NIMASA DG As Bashir Jamoh Retires / Okonjo-iweala: WTO Postpones Meeting To Pick New DG / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by b3llo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13
oluwaseunamos33:
MY COURSEMATE then in school grin
Congratulations to him. Your time will soon come. Cheers
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by SouthSouth1914: 1:11pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:

This is meritocracy. We don't want to lament after 8 years in govt.

You all wish the great strides in Lagos and Yorubaland will extend to other parts of Nigeria, now we are 'loaning' our best hands behind our phenomenal achievements in Yorubaland that you envy to the Federal Government at the centre, you are still complaining.

If FG had stuck to having these best kinds of hands in our strategic sectors since 1960 and not give in to blackmail of relegating meritocracy, we will not be in this place that we found ourselves during the Ex President GEJ era of locust years.

Nigeria deserves the best hands we can get now. Only the best hands are good enough for us. It doesn't matter where they come from. Dr Mobereola did not get this job because he is Yoruba, he got the job on merit and I can argue that based on his records in that sector, he is the best hand!

When you want service for yourself, even to barb your hair o, ordinary barbing of your hair, you want to use the best barber, the best hands regardless of where they come from, so does the Federal Government of Nigeria!

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

This is a dumb post that should be taken down immediately! Any government with this style of leadership is usually corrupt and out of touch with present realities. Buhari introduced this kind of governance, where did it take him, nowhere! He just wasted 8 years with billions of USD borrowed. Tinubu has started this line and the outcome will be the same!

You guys from the North West are generally cunning, jealous of yourselves, corrupt, and greedy! There is no two ways about where Nigeria will be after 8 years- Worse than we were before Tinubu. But Tinubu and his cronies will be billions richer than ever. Nigeria as it stands cannot function correctly with these kinds of leadership!

Every true Nigeria will always respect OBJ for his leadership and the developmental strides he brought while he was president. Tinubu leadership style is just looting, thugs, criminals etc. Where are the ass kickers toward cheering the rhetoric β€œI built Lagos”? We all can see what Tinubu is doing with the Nigerian economy. Tinubu is nothing but a national disaster like his predecessor.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by YesDaddyTill203: 1:12pm On Mar 13
SoNature:
Indeed, this is "awa lokan" government

Wailing and crying from the usual corner. You go wail tire till 2031.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Dalohad: 1:15pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:
This is one of the most brilliant, hardworking and patriotic public servants in the Nigerian public transport sector.

He will do an excellent job at NIMASA! His legacies in LAMATA and the Lagos inter-modal transport system is visible to all.

I never knew he is a SPACO boy till today, shout out to my SPACO friends. You're doing well cheesy

Nigeria is in the hands of the best among the best among us and I am so happy.

Thank you Minister of Marine and Blue Economy for this meritorious appointment.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

It will be recorded in history that Tinubu and we yorubas destroyed the Nigerian currency and brought to the lowest ever in the history of the country.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Mopolchi: 1:15pm On Mar 13
Emilokan jus dey appoint him Lagos brothers for strategic positions

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Vadese1: 1:16pm On Mar 13
Government of the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Adeolajude(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13
Of what relevance is meeting him. Does that remove the fact that he will suddenly become richer than a civil servant after resuming office. Abegi...for your project and seminar writeup contact us on zero seven zero three seven two three eight four six eight.
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by aribisala0(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13
Yoruba man? Very qualified

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Okwyjesus(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:
This is one of the most brilliant, hardworking and patriotic public servants in the Nigerian public transport sector.

He will do an excellent job at NIMASA! His legacies in LAMATA and the Lagos inter-modal transport system is visible to all.

I never knew he is a SPACO boy till today, shout out to my SPACO friends. You're doing well cheesy

Am okay with his CV. In as much as l want the president to dilute the so much YORUBAs in his appointments.
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13
Eriggs:

Na so
That's how one Edogovernor2024 said he was the teacher of senator okpebholo in EDO state...
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Ofunaofu: 1:24pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:

You all wish the great strides in Lagos and Yorubaland will extend to other parts of Nigeria, now we are 'loaning' our best hands behind our phenomenal achievements in Yorubaland that you envy to the Federal Government at the centre, you are still complaining.

If FG had stuck to having these best kinds of hands in our strategic sectors since 1960 and not give in to blackmail of relegating meritocracy, we will not be in this place that we found ourselves during the Ex President GEJ era of locust years.

Nigeria deserves the best hands we can get now. Only the best hands are good enough for us. It doesn't matter where they come from. Dr Mobereola did not get this job because he is Yoruba, he got the job on merit and I can argue that based on his records in that sector, he is the best hand!

When you want service for yourself, even to barb your hair o, ordinary barbing of your hair, you want to use the best barber, the best hands regardless of where they come from, so does the Federal Government of Nigeria!

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Don't you think you could have done better selling your free stuff than this?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by BlackyOne: 1:24pm On Mar 13
You must have served in Lagos state government to qualify for federal appointment now

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Fiscus105(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13
SoNature:

Loan kii you there! Every part of this country deserves a place in federal appointments because Nigeria is a diverse society.

When I first read the name I wanted to criticize even though I'm yoruba man, but when I read his credentials, it silent any anger in me.

I think you should stop critical of every appointment of govt, if you read it and you notice it's round peg in round hole.

If he puts any of ur tribe thr, you as a man that attacking and attacking, personally you won't see anything gain from it rather than joy that he is ur tribeman even though it's at detrimental to the nation as a whole.( If such a person is below average)

I think you should start attacking appointments of a government, if you notice the person is average or other tribe are more qualified to hold it

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:

I was thinking by now they would have given u an appointment

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by kentokay71: 1:45pm On Mar 13
You so tribalistic
OVB123:
This is yorubatocracy government. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by BabbanBura(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/13/meet-dr-mobereola-the-new-dg-of-nimasa/

These are the kind of dossiers we want to be seeing in appointments - round peg in a round hole. I just hope has integrity to match the credentials and he upholds finest patriotism to Nigeria and Nigeria alone.

Best wishes as you saddle the mantle of one of the highly temptous cash cow in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Nukilia: 2:00pm On Mar 13
SoNature:

Loan kii you there! Every part of this country deserves a place in federal appointments because Nigeria is a diverse society.

I hope you told PMB this
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by magzey: 2:09pm On Mar 13
We have been marginalized grin grin

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by zombieHUNTER: 2:50pm On Mar 13
tnerro1:
Buhari did worse, let the north go to court

At least Buhari appointed From every region of the north..

Tinubu is so fixated on the South West..

Buhari was far better and a learner compared to Tinubu's nepotism

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:

how do you know that he is "one of the most brilliant, hardworking and patriotic public servants in the Nigerian public transport sector"?

you guys hyped Tinubu as a first class accounting graduate. where is the country now under his rulership?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:

if you are saying that "We don't want to lament after 8 years in govt", have you not been lamenting for the last 10months?

see your fellow emilokans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM

are they rejoicing or lamenting?

if 10months can be so bad under Tinubu, what will 8years be like?

did Nigerians rejoice under buhari?

under 3 months, Tinubu has borrowed $1.9b from world bank. pls what is there to show for it?

your own "emilokan" minister of finance remembers the GEJ with nostalgia saying it was the last time an administration properly managed the economy. he couldnt even boast of buhari's administration.

how then do you now feel that "the Ex President GEJ era was locust years"?

Is Wale Edu lying?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by RALPHOW(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13
Almighty God will bless Asiwaju with this great appointment, round peg in a round hole.

Dr will definitely perform beyond imagination, his record in LAMATA is second to none.
Congratulations sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Pristine664: 4:03pm On Mar 13
VinnyBaba:
Uncle Bulaba again.πŸ˜’

Filling up all the FG Posts with Y0rubas. undecided

When El-Rufai and the Northerners will starts to Deal with him,
His deluded, Yeye Supporters will start to call SS pple and Igbos to help him fight Back. sad sad

Yorubas have never done this, never will they!

Una don dey talk about this imaginary Yorubas call for help/support for 20 years now yet Yorubas never give a f#ck πŸ˜‚
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by VULCAN(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13
There are people that feel that shouting loudly is the best way to convince others that they are right.

But no matter how loudly they shout.

Nigeria remains the World Poverty Capital with the highest out of school kids in the world.

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by MasterTeeUSA: 4:13pm On Mar 13
High Schools in Ibadan has produced a lot of Giants...St. Patrick, Loyola, Ikolaba, Ibadan Grammar, Queens School, St Agnes, St Louis and my very own WESLEY School of Science. Trace most great men in Nigeria...and they will be tied to a legacy high school in Ibadan, Oyo State...the PACE Setter.

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by hedonido: 4:17pm On Mar 13
Fiscus105:

When I first read the name I wanted to criticize even though I'm yoruba man, but when I read his credentials, it silent any anger in me.

I think you should stop critical of every appointment of govt, if you read it and you see it's round peg in round hole.

If he puts any of ur tribe thr, you as a man that attacking and attacking, personally you won't see anything gain from it rather than joy that he is my tribeman even though it's at detriment to nation as a whole.( If such a person is below average)

I think you should start attacking appointments of a government, if you notice the person is average or other tribe are more qualified to hold it

So there is no 'round peg in round hole' from Cross River State or Delta State, or Benue State or even Abia State to man this position? Some of you like to play clever by half, but you can only deceive yourselves.

Better enjoy and partake in the awalokan bonanza at all cost, because when the day of reckoning comes - as it must - those of you who benefitted from it and the vast majority of you who didn't benefit from it but merely supported it for sentimental reasons would all suffer for it. Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Justiceleague1: 4:23pm On Mar 13
Wonderful!!!!!
This is awesome!
Over the years,mallams, northerners who do not have any bloody coastal state have occupied that position!
When Jonathan left,they quickly removed Akpobolokemi and prosecuted him.
People from coastal states should head such bodies like NIMASA,NPA,NNPC but the north always allocated it to themselves.
This should be the first time a yoruba person is heading NIMASA. I commend tinubu for this seriously.
The new DG should sanitize that place and kick out those square pegs mallams occupying round holes.
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Fiscus105(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13
hedonido:

So there is no 'round peg in round hole' from Cross River State or Delta State, or Benue State or even Abia State to man this position? Some of you like to play clever by half, but you can only deceive yourselves.o

Better enjoy and partake in the awalokan bonanza at all cost, because when the day of reckoning comes - as it must - those of you who benefitted from it and the vast majority of you who didn't benefit from it but merely supported it for sentimental reasons would all suffer for it. Take it to the bank.

Out of the states you mentioned or others stated, just mention five people that are better, don't forget to list their credentials, for public to judge.
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Kennyswag: 4:26pm On Mar 13
Yoruba leads, and landlocked people follow like goats cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by ChonchaLib: 4:28pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:

Trivializing the question of diversity in appointments in a very polarized nation like Nigeria is a dishonest act. Your comment hints at Nigerians needing the best 'Yoruba' professionals in a manner that over-rates the achievements of that group. There's no sharp difference in educational attainment among Nigerian groups. The composition of professional associations and guilds reflects this basic feature.

To go on from that anchor to the "God bless Nigeria" line further debases your stance. What is Nigeria then ? By basic definition ?

It's Nigeria that made all the cities of repute we have today. Lagos is the product of a decades-long concentration of political, economic, social and military functions. You can try to cunningly reconstruct the narrative to fit your agenda, but that falls short in front of an analysis. Every major center (Abuja, PH) except Kano and Ibadan are creations of the post-colonial oil-fueled Nigerian order. Developed either as conduits of finance, operational bases for key sectors, or centers of administration.

Speaking of disparaging every admin back to 1960? What are you on ? The so called locust years of Jonathan that however haphazardly put up a 510 bln usd (upwards of 650 bln in today's terms) and a much healthier investment climate or the OBJ admin that successfully executed transformative reforms in finance, telecoms and the establishment of civilian institutions are now things to denigrate ? Obj reforms allowed the FDI that put Tinubu and Fashola-run Lagos within the pipelines of global debt financing that you want to re-define as a self-wrought achievement.

is the Tinubu Nigeria you're living in markedly better ? Or the negative growth in economic output and investment flows of the Tinubu-backed Buhari era what you'll call a harvest ? Locusts destroy, just in case you got that the opposite way.

It's better to say it for what it is. "God bless the Yoruba" which isn't a bad thing in any way. But masquerading an ethnic program as a national one needs more refined posturing than the basic thing you're pulling on here. Propaganda works best when immersed in subtlety.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by aribisala0(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13
lexy2014:

how do you know that he is "one of the most brilliant, hardworking and patriotic public servants in the Nigerian public transport sector"?

you guys hyped Tinubu as a first class accounting graduate. where is the country now under his rulership?

Can you clarify what goals Keyamo should aim for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) / Bayelsa State Government Inaugurates Security Outfit / Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud β€” Joda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.