Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG (22013 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Mobereola New NIMASA DG As Bashir Jamoh Retires / Okonjo-iweala: WTO Postpones Meeting To Pick New DG / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by DaniellaDokubo(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13
All replacements are now going to a particular region....

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13
AMEN ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
b3llo:
Congratulations to him. Your time will soon come. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by babamoha(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:
This is one of the most brilliant, hardworking and patriotic public servants in the Nigerian public transport sector.

He will do an excellent job at NIMASA! His legacies in LAMATA and the Lagos inter-modal transport system is visible to all.

I never knew he is a SPACO boy till today, shout out to my SPACO friends. You're doing well cheesy

Nigeria is in the hands of the best among the best among us and I am so happy.

Thank you Minister of Marine and Blue Economy for this meritorious appointment.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Obviously you be Ibadan man.
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by FreeStuffsNG: 5:22pm On Mar 13
babamoha:

Obviously you be Ibadan man.
Hahaha...I love Ibadan, very much but I am not Omo Oluyole.
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by onadana: 5:59pm On Mar 13
oluwaseunamos33:
MY COURSEMATE then in school grin

And you are on Nairaland
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by amobi25n: 6:47pm On Mar 13
HhHh...
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Abufo: 7:14pm On Mar 13
FreeStuffsNG:

This is meritocracy. We don't want to lament after 8 years in govt.

You all wish the great strides in Lagos and Yorubaland will extend to other parts of Nigeria, now we are 'loaning' our best hands behind our phenomenal achievements in Yorubaland that you envy to the Federal Government at the centre, you are still complaining.

If FG had stuck to having these best kinds of hands in our strategic sectors since 1960 and not give in to blackmail of relegating meritocracy, we will not be in this place that we found ourselves during the Ex President GEJ era of locust years.

Nigeria deserves the best hands we can get now. Only the best hands are good enough for us. It doesn't matter where they come from. Dr Mobereola did not get this job because he is Yoruba, he got the job on merit and I can argue that based on his records in that sector, he is the best hand!

When you want service for yourself, even to barb your hair o, ordinary barbing of your hair, you want to use the best barber, the best hands regardless of where they come from, so does the Federal Government of Nigeria!

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Ayamma !!!! We are overwhelmed by your act of generosity and altruism.........You are loaning us your agbado brothers to fill strategic federal appointments...in return you are borrowing our oil and gas deposits for 8 solid years...........Your sense of fairness and social justice is touching......agbado too mush!!!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by soccerlite: 7:47pm On Mar 13
Another good position for the boys

Opolo boys are really cashin out
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by ottersberger(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13
Una still dey learn where Yoruba dey. Fulani na boi boi where dem dey for nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13
onadana:

And you are on Nairaland
Not really, someone falsed me to join nairaland
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Oracleforce: 8:33pm On Mar 13
bestman09:
angry
He is qualified but that does not mean that there are no other qualified person for the job from other regions

Let your region wait for their turn
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Ekerukejnr(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13
Yoruba, Hausa or igbo it makes no difference to me.

Does it mean that there's no capable hands in the board of directors of nimasa that can take the lead.

A unit like nimasa should be directed by experienced hand from the system and not a neutral body who doesn't understand the challenges faced by seafarers in the country.

My take tho, but by the way, what do I know?

This is Nigeria where bunch of greedy & selfish men rules

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by PHAYOL81: 8:43pm On Mar 13
Okay. Hope he succeeds.
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Lawalemi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13
Eko lo kan
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Bimpe29: 9:28pm On Mar 13
Congratulations Dr!
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by adeniran22890: 10:18pm On Mar 13
His profile indicates he is suitably qualified for this job (ethnicity means nothing to me, a square peg is a square peg anyday)Let's see if he will perform creditably or not...His profile indicates he is suitably qualified for this job (ethnicity means nothing to me, a square peg is a square peg anyday)Let's see if he will perform creditably or not......
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:25am On Mar 14
As an Igbo man I endorse this Appointment..
Let northerners go to Court..
Buhari did more than this..
Re: Profile Of Dr. Dayo Mobereola, NIMASA New DG by Balemall: 5:25pm On Mar 14
Lolz Una too dey joke for this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo / Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.