Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) (41317 Views)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by favour32(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13
EEIA:
Jennyclay grin

come and see grin
Wetin that mama do you?
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Cantonese: 8:39pm On Mar 13
No child, no boyfriend any more for her in this life. What a very worthless young woman.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13
Solofresh2:
White women hmmmmm
copy attitude from colour black 😂
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13
I expected the senseless ramblings. In any given society, men top the list for rape and molestation offenses. Whether in America, India or Nigeria. But I guess anything to defend the male gender. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kingcalls:

If u were sensible enough, u will understand the meaning of my post...in recent years , women have been showing how evil they are ... there are now more reported cases of child molestation by women in schools than men in the USA... there are more assaults on kids by women than men... there are more women that are narcissists in society than men, murdering for no real reason ... false accusations once u don't agree with them... character defamation, paternity fraud.... so many evil by women these days.... u are calling men of past era when the world still held women down... now that they have been given freedom , they are now more evil than men

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Bigseven(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13
Kingcalls:

Did he force her ...he only made his standard clear... it was left for her to accept or not... she isn't a kid... stop making women feel they don't have to be held accountable for their actions ... so if a woman tells a grown man to go and make money if he will stand a chance with her , and the guy goes to Rob a bank and gets caught, will u blame the woman ,??
is yiu have problem with comprehension. Go fix that. Do you actually know what brainwash mean ? Anyways you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13
A quick search online shows the countries that subjugate women. Yet, we see Nigerian men faking bank statements, lieing through their teeth by means of fraudulent travel agents and selling all their properties to go do cleaning jobs in the US, UK, Australia, Switzerland and the likes... countries where women have freedom.

We don't see them going to the Embassy to get an Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan, Iraq or Yemen visa, to your so called safest countries that allow women no freedom.

So if you do plan on residing or working in "unsafe countries" where woman have freedom, make sure you have a grasp of what you are getting into. This is because you will be made to face the consequences of your actions. You will pay child support, you will pay alimony or you will go to jail. cheesy

Kingcalls:

Who murdered the child , who rejected the father , who forced custody so to fraudulently get child support , who filed for divorce so to get alimony , who invited a other stranger man into the house to sexually abuse her kids ... all done by women ... 80percent of crimes committed in the usa is from single mother homes ... women are destroying the society than men built... reason I support what they do to them in Muslim countries... if society don't checkmate a woman , they will destroy the world .... safest places to live in now are countries that subjugate women ...while the unsafest are the ones that give women freedom

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:01pm On Mar 13
StraightGaay:
I would rather you show me your c*nt

You're gay though. I could show you my gate man's assholé wink
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by compton11(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13
Solofresh2:
White women hmmmmm
she latina
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:19pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:
A quick search online shows the countries that subjugate women. Yet, we see Nigerian men faking bank statements, lieing through their teeth by means of fraudulent travel agents and selling all their properties to go do cleaning jobs in the US, UK, Australia, Switzerland and the likes... countries where women have freedom.

We don't see them going to the Embassy to get an Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan, Iraq or Yemen visa, to your so called safest countries that allow women no freedom.

So if you do plan on residing or working in "unsafe countries" where woman have freedom, make sure you have a grasp of what you are getting into. This is because you will be made to face the consequences of your actions. You will pay child support, you will pay alimony or you will go to jail. cheesy

Now , u decided just like the mainstream media to over look Saudi Arabia, UAE , Jordan, Kuwait, Brunei , that all subjugate women , just because those countries are doing fine ...and they decided to select war turn countries.... why don't u also put down poor countries like Mongolia, Philippines, Cuba, Georgia...these countries also have women living freely, but no Nigerian will go there ... Saudi and its likes will always favour Muslims, reason why Nigerians don't troop there ... they don't want people with western ideologies in there countries to breed ...

Women are a problem to society....period ... A man only wants Authority, a woman wants responsibility from a man , while a child want no accountability from adults ...that's how society have been ...but modern feminazis have now made women want a man's Authority, a woman's need to responsibility from a man and a child's non accountability....
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:23pm On Mar 13
Bigseven:
is yiu have problem with comprehension. Go fix that. Do you actually know what brainwash mean ? Anyways you are entitled to your opinion.

U simps that have allowed ur brains to be washed up think real men see u as men... u are no different from a woman... how is it brainwash?? Is she a child?? That the man said he doesn't want to date her as a single mom... why didn't she leave him... u want to blame the man for the woman's actions... he said offer him for adoption , but she rather killed him...and u simp want to blame the man ... Do u even know what brainwash means
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:31pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:
I expected the senseless ramblings. In any given society, men top the list for rape and molestation offenses. Whether in America, India or Nigeria. But I guess anything to defend the male gender. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just because men have been conditioned to think women don't rape ... now men are opening up....most men were molested as kids by one aunty or maid or neighbour or cousin ...but they don't talk about it cos society have made it seem like its not a wrong act if women commit the same crime .... a saw a video of 2 young girls that carried an unconscious drunk guy at the back sit while they drove, they were laughing and making fun of the unconscious that they will take him to their home to see how big his D size is ...they did all that and were filming it and still posted it on YouTube.... nothing happened to them... Go and read the story of Brian Banks and see how a woman ruined the best part of his life ....women do that all the time cos we live in a society that don't hold them accountable....
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Bigseven(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13
Kingcalls:

U simps that have allowed ur brains to be washed up think real men see u as men... u are no different from a woman... how is it brainwash?? Is she a child?? That the man said he doesn't want to date her as a single mom... why didn't she leave him... u want to blame the man for the woman's actions... he said offer him for adoption , but she rather killed him...and u simp want to blame the man ... Do u even know what brainwash means
hey lad , so is only a child like that can be brainwashed?? Omo grin grin you dull sha grin I’m done responding to dull people
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Davehasmadeit(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:

Men are good-hearted and kind people, capable of no wrong. An average man is an angel in disguise awwww.
Typical dumb Nigerian man with fallacy of hasty generalization, Ndi ara mugu cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sound like a typical cold hearted woman, very wicked beings.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Damian911: 9:43pm On Mar 13
ednut1:
Eleribu omo
Omo
Abi iya undecided
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:49pm On Mar 13
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by StraightGaay: 10:02pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:

You're gay though. I could show you my gate man's assholé wink
I want a taste of you
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13
Okay King. Let's forget mainstream media. How many Nigerians are migrating to Jordan, Kuwait and Brunei? Majority of Nigerians who visit Saudi Arabia are Muslims who travel for Pilgrimage. Not to reside there, not to start working there. It is to fulfill their religious inclinations. Plus, Dubai which you lumped up there provides women more lax freedom, could it be why it is a top migrant choice?

For every Nairaland Travel thread that discusses migration to Jordan, Saudi Arabia and UAE, you could
see tens and hundreds of pages dictating migration processes to the US, UK and Canada.

As a matter of fact, Nigerian men who would choose migrating to your "safe countries" would do so as a second choice, either because they lack the financial capacity to facilitate their travel to first choice countries, or lack the wherewithal to fake the needed travel requirements.

"Women have been a problem to society" is a statement that reeks of pure hate to the female gender but I see your point.
A lot of times statements like these arise from personal experiences.

Perhaps your mother, instead of nurturing you with the needed love and care that was vital in turning you into a well grounded adult male, failed in her responsibilities.
We hope however, your wife/babymama (if you have or intend to have any) is able to do better in the upbringing of your children, so as to break the generational cycle of women - hating males in your family

Kingcalls:

Now , u decided just like the mainstream media to over look Saudi Arabia, UAE , Jordan, Kuwait, Brunei , that all subjugate women , just because those countries are doing fine ...and they decided to select war turn countries.... why don't u also put down poor countries like Mongolia, Philippines, Cuba, Georgia...these countries also have women living freely, but no Nigerian will go there ... Saudi and its likes will always favour Muslims, reason why Nigerians don't troop there ... they don't want people with western ideologies in there countries to breed ...

Women are a problem to society....period ... A man only wants Authority, a woman wants responsibility from a man , while a child want no accountability from adults ...that's how society have been ...but modern feminazis have now made women want a man's Authority, a woman's need to responsibility from a man and a child's non accountability....

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 10:09pm On Mar 13
Like I said... In any given society, men top the list for rape and molestation offenses. Whether in America, India or Nigeria. Yes or No?

Kingcalls:

Just because men have been conditioned to think women don't rape ... now men are opening up....most men were molested as kids by one aunty or maid or neighbour or cousin ...but they don't talk about it cos society have made it seem like its not a wrong act if women commit the same crime .... a saw a video of 2 young girls that carried an unconscious drunk guy at the back sit while they drove, they were laughing and making fun of the unconscious that they will take him to their home to see how big his D size is ...they did all that and were filming it and still posted it on YouTube.... nothing happened to them... Go and read the story of Brian Banks and see how a woman ruined the best part of his life ....women do that all the time cos we live in a society that don't hold them accountable....

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 10:13pm On Mar 13
Davehasmadeit:

You sound like a typical cold hearted woman, very wicked beings.

But I just said men are good people, capable of no wrong. Are men not good people again? cheesy
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 10:30pm On Mar 13
Chetas81:
copy attitude from colour black 😂

It doesn't change the fact that you are a black man and your mother (God bless her) is black. You suffer from internalized racism and you may want to read on that. wink

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Krankhead: 10:31pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:
DEMON IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!!!
if she was Nigerian, she would be quick to blame the devil for it.

one bullet to the back of her head, no questions asked.
You forget to say rhat they will.BLAME BAT and tagged it as hunger
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by NOwazobia: 10:36pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:
DEMON IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!!!
if she was Nigerian, she would be quick to blame the devil for it.

one bullet to the back of her head, no questions asked.
Too easy.

almost painless.

That baby suffered in grievous pain be he died.

Same should be meted to her.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 10:43pm On Mar 13
Krankhead:
You forget to say rhat they will.BLAME BAT and tagged it as hunger

But she is NOT a Nigerian. If this topic is posted on foreign forums, nobody would rope in an African in a crime news that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

You think you are dissing women, but what you are doing is displaying a high level of low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 10:53pm On Mar 13
You could have listened to your boyfriend's by putting him up for adoption. Who knows, the baby could have been our next Steve Jobs. Evil that men/women do, stay and die with them.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 10:59pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:
Like I said... In any given society, men top the list for rape and molestation offenses. Whether in America, India or Nigeria. Yes or No?

I don't agree with u cos as I said , most rape cases against men is vastly under reported
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 11:08pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:
Okay King. Let's forget mainstream media. How many Nigerians are migrating to Jordan, Kuwait and Brunei? Majority of Nigerians who visit Saudi Arabia are Muslims who travel for Pilgrimage. Not to reside there, not to start working there. It is to fulfill their religious inclinations. Plus, Dubai which you lumped up there provides women more lax freedom, could it be why it is a top migrant choice?

For every Nairaland Travel thread that discusses migration to Jordan, Saudi Arabia and UAE, you could
see tens and hundreds of pages dictating migration processes to the US, UK and Canada.

As a matter of fact, Nigerian men who would choose migrating to your "safe countries" would do so as a second choice, either because they lack the financial capacity to facilitate their travel to first choice countries, or lack the wherewithal to fake the needed travel requirements.

"Women have been a problem to society" is a statement that reeks of pure hate to the female gender but I see your point.
A lot of times statements like these arise from personal experiences.

Perhaps your mother, instead of nurturing you with the needed love and care that was vital in turning you into a well grounded adult male, failed in her responsibilities.
We hope however, your wife/babymama (if you have or intend to have any) is able to do better in the upbringing of your children, so as to break the generational cycle of women - hating males in your family

U are saying a bunch of crap... I explained why Nigerians don't go to Muslim countries.... language barrier, religion and secular lifestyle that people are used to...

Experience taught me nothing... I learnt from people's experiences how evil women are... we were made to believe that women are innocent and can't do no harm while growing, until I became a full grown man and media and people's experience taught me that women are as deadly as snakes ... no wonder ecclesiastis 7.28 says "I found one man in a thousand that I could respect, but not one woman"

Wives are the ones that will always fight mother in laws and vice versa .... u hardly hear husbands fight father in laws or vice versa and u say men are the problem ... my eyes are open now so as alot of men... men are wiser now
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 11:08pm On Mar 13
Kingcalls:

I don't agree with u cos as I said , most rape cases against men is vastly under reported

As huge as the statistics for male sex offenders are, it has been agreed it is grossly under reported. This is due to women being ashamed, facing stigma, fear of not getting justice and so many other reasons.

If they are leading in the statistics worldwide regardless of race, country, culture and vast socio - economic differences, then it says something wink

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 11:11pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:

As huge as the statistics for male sex offenders are, it has been agreed it is grossly under reported. This is due to women being ashamed, facing stigma, fear of not getting justice and so many other reasons.

If they are leading in the statistics worldwide regardless of race, country, culture and vast socio - economic differences, then it says something. wink

We also know most rape cases against men are false .... cos we live in a world if " believe women " ...go and watch Brian banks....its on Netflix...or check it on YouTube... Google that name
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 11:12pm On Mar 13
Is your mom evil?

Kingcalls:

U are saying a bunch of crap... I explained why Nigerians don't go to Muslim countries.... language barrier, religion and secular lifestyle that people are used to...

Experience taught me nothing... I learnt from people's experiences how evil women are... we were made to believe that women are innocent and can't do no harm while growing, until I became a full grown man and media and people's experience taught me that women are as deadly as snakes ... no wonder ecclesiastis 7.28 says "I found one man in a thousand that I could respect, but not one woman"

Wives are the ones that will always fight mother in laws and vice versa .... u hardly hear husbands fight father in laws or vice versa and u say men are the problem ... my eyes are open now so as alot of men... men are wiser now

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 11:18pm On Mar 13
yeslollipop:
Is your mom evil?

Of course she is not...if she was I will definitely call her out....most Muslims are terrorists, don't mean every Muslim supports or is a terrorist...
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 11:25pm On Mar 13
There have been cases where men have been falsely accused, but to say most rape cases against men are false is a BIG, FAT LIE, especially when you take into consideration a country like Nigeria where a 35 year old man sleeping with a 16 year old is considered as "the girl don spoil", rather than the statutory rape it is.

If I have to go see a Netflix movie about false rape allegations, wait till you find out the real rape statistics committed by men.

Kingcalls:

We also know most rape cases against men are false .... cos we live in a world if " believe women " ...go and watch Brian banks....its on Netflix...or check it on YouTube... Google that name

1 Like

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 11:38pm On Mar 13
"Of course she is not"... oh the delusionnn cheesy
If your mom somehow managed to raise a woman - hating adult male who comes online to scream "women are the problem of the society", then she failed grossly in her responsibilities of nurturing a well grounded adult.

Family is the most important unit in the family and with women generally seen as the the home maker, she is evil for nurturing such a disservice. Certainly she should have done better.
I hope she never gets to nurture more evil offsprings from her loins.

Kingcalls:

Of course she is not...if she was I will definitely call her out....most Muslims are terrorists, don't mean every Muslim supports or is a terrorist...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos / Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) / Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.