Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) (41311 Views)

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 12:07am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
"Of course she is not"... oh the delusionnn cheesy
If your mom somehow managed to raise a woman - hating adult male who comes online to scream "women are the problem of the society", then she failed grossly in her responsibilities of nurturing a well grounded adult.

Family is the most important unit in the family and with women generally seen as the the home maker, she is evil for nurturing such a disservice. Certainly she should have done better.
I hope she never gets to nurture more evil offsprings from her loins.

U definitely don't sound intelligent.... its certain u find it hard to comprehend.... we generalise when majority beats the minority.... they say Nigerians are scammers , don't mean every Nigerian is a scammer ...that they say politicians are corrupt , don't mean all politicians are corrupt... most women are terrible beings and its evident .... either she's trying to scam her partner , or she's cheating or she's given u another man's child, or she's accused a man falsely , or she instigates hatred against the father of her kids thru the children, or she physically assaults kids , or she's disrespectful to her in laws , or she tries to control her partner , or she tries to defend bad behaviour from her fellow women, or she is a slut , or she's a prostitute, or she's a murderer , or she's a thief , or she intentionally infects men with diseases, or she claims false rape , or she sexually expoilts kids , or she financially exploits old or weak men , or she sells her immorality in front of kids , 95% of women are into one or another of the listed above ...women are naturally selfish .... they will kill their husbands just to fulfil their wish of being with another man qnd then pretend and fake tears ... the hypocrisy by women is jaw dropping ... women don't care about humanity if they wudnt benefit ... women will never try to grow another person... a woman that's a billionaire will never want to see another person get to the top ... women don't help .... selfish beings .... they are only loyal to their feelings ... men are never like that ...men show more love to humanity than women .... a man will kill to protect his loved ones and family ...a woman will kill to fulfil her emotions
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 12:10am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
There have been cases where men have been falsely accused, but to say most rape cases against men are false is a BIG, FAT LIE, especially when you take into consideration a country like Nigeria where a 35 year old man sleeping with a 16 year old is considered as "the girl don spoil", rather than the statutory rape it is.

If I have to go see a Netflix movie about false rape allegations, wait till you find out the real rape statistics committed by men.

And how's sleeping with a 16 Yr old girl bad... because America told u so... so Mary the mother of Jesus that gave birth to Jesus at 14 means God was wrong?? In France the age of consent is 15 , so as most nations...even in America alabama is 16 yrs so as some states... Brazil is 14 yrs ... so because America mainstream media sells the 16yr bullsh1t ... u followed like sheep , without having an open mind to even check around the world
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 12:16am On Mar 14
Eeiii stop crying, you sound so emotional. cheesy You said and I quote "women are the problem of the society". I countered it and you went on to give reasons to buttress your point.

Now you say you were hastily generalising, which in itself is a fallacy.
I reiterate your mom did a bad job raising a woman - hating adult male.
Hopefully, your offsprings (who have to be birthed by a woman) grow into well grounded individuals who let go of the generational woman - loathing their grandmother couldn't rid their father of.

Kingcalls:

U definitely don't sound intelligent.... its certain u find it hard to comprehend.... we generalise when majority beats the minority.... they say Nigerians are scammers , don't mean every Nigerian is a scammer ...that they say politicians are corrupt , don't mean all politicians are corrupt... most women are terrible beings and its evident .... either she's trying to scam her partner , or she's cheating or she's given u another man's child, or she's accused a man falsely , or she instigates hatred against the father of her kids thru the children, or she physically assaults kids , or she's disrespectful to her in laws , or she tries to control her partner , or she tries to defend bad behaviour from her fellow women, or she is a slut , or she's a prostitute, or she's a murderer , or she's a thief , or she intentionally infects men with diseases, or she claims false rape , or she sexually expoilts kids , or she financially exploits old or weak men , or she sells her immorality in front of kids , 95% of women are into one or another of the listed above ...women are naturally selfish .... they will kill their husbands just to fulfil their wish of being with another man qnd then pretend and fake tears ... the hypocrisy by women is jaw dropping ... women don't care about humanity if they wudnt benefit ... women will never try to grow another person... a woman that's a billionaire will never want to see another person get to the top ... women don't help .... selfish beings .... they are only loyal to their feelings ... men are never like that ...men show more love to humanity than women .... a man will kill to protect his loved ones and family ...a woman will kill to fulfil her emotions
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 12:21am On Mar 14
Kingcalls:

And how's sleeping with a 16 Yr old girl bad... because America told u so...

Spoken like a typical Nigerian rapist/rape apologist, not surprised.

You lots aren't beating these allegations
and will continue to top the list for rape and molestation offenses.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Ttipsy(f): 12:33am On Mar 14
My goodness
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Spandau: 12:41am On Mar 14
GistMedia0:
A 20-year-old mother from Minnesota, Esperanza Rae Harding, is facing charges of second-degree murder for allegedly drowning her baby in a bathtub and then sending a photo of the child's body to her boyfriend.

According to CBS News, citing the criminal complaint, Harding has been charged in connection with the death of her son. The complaint details that Harding arrived at Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis on March 6, claiming her son had died of natural causes at the hospital five days prior. However, there was no record of the child being admitted there.

During police interviews, Harding reportedly confessed to drowning the boy in a hotel bathtub in Bloomington on Feb. 28. After the drowning, she allegedly placed his body inside a backpack and disposed of it in the trash, as stated in the complaint.

Allegedly, Harding explained that she drowned her son because she was in a relationship with a man who disliked the child and wanted her to put him up for adoption. Her motive, as detailed in the complaint, was to prove to her boyfriend that he, and not her baby, was her top priority.

Harding told authorities that she became upset when her son started crying while she was attempting to take a bath, according to the complaint.

Further detailed in the complaint, Harding allegedly sent a text message to her boyfriend, Edwin Trudeau, which read: “I’m about to do something bad, Please answer me, He going to not be here much longer.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13192583/Minnesota-mom-20-accused-drowning-adorable-eight-month-old-son-tub-enjoy-bath-showing-hospital-claiming-died-naturally.html

Watch as some folks will start blaming Tinubu for this.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by dkidd: 1:26am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:

A woman can hurt a child and a man can hurt a child. Get your head outta your @ss.
Dumb idiot. Did u have to go make it gender specific? A lot of people have this saying if she can carry u for nine months and didn't hurt u she can never hurt u. My comment was directed at them. But u had to show ur ugly bitter ass anyway
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 1:43am On Mar 14
dkidd:

Dumb idiot. Did u have to go make it gender specific? A lot of people have this saying if she can carry u for nine months and didn't hurt u she can never hurt u. My comment was directed at them. But u had to show ur ugly bitter ass anyway

You Kid, are the dumb idiot who could have simply condemned the vile act, instead of using the incidence as a means to indirectly bash women.

Go wankk elsewhere wink
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by miky(m): 1:56am On Mar 14
Nothing close to white, she is super Mexican and Hispanic.. Anyway una dey call Arab and Lebanese white too lol

Solofresh2:
White women hmmmmm
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by diogo23: 2:08am On Mar 14
Where is that witch called jenclay or whatever? I noticed that she don't comment on any thread woman commit a crime
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by dkidd: 4:21am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:

You Kid, are the dumb idiot who could have simply condemned the vile act, instead of using the incidence as a means to indirectly bash women.

Go wankk elsewhere wink
Illiterate go and learn how to spell dumb bitchch.Someone that shamelessly admits to fvcking her father. Bring that ur ugly face let me wan.kk on it.. that's all u are good for cum dump 😂
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
If she was Nigerian, you would have called all Nigerian women useless and incapable of critical thinking.
Here, she isn't a Nigerian but you still found a way to rope in Nigerian women in the discourse.
The hate you men have for Nigerian women will finally be your undoing.
Ndi ara cheesy

get your mind out of the gutter... ALL NIGERIANS (whether man or woman) are quick to blame the devil when they do insane shiit like the above.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 5:46am On Mar 14
Creamypie:
Some kaind things oyibo people dey do eh. Dey fear me

No be oyibo thing. It is the generic female instinct. They always put their interests first and whatever tries to stop them is summarily destroyed.
There is another story of a Nigerian wife whose baby suddenly died after her husband threatened he would do a DNA. Autopsy revealed the baby was suffocated with a pillow.

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by 802oluwaseyi: 7:28am On Mar 14
When you are mad you are madWhen you are mad you are mad...
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 7:32am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:

Stick to the topic. Hard to have an intelligent interaction with you lots. I like sex, and so? Geddifok
Go and Bleep...suck&Bleep...
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Emmanuel30a2: 7:35am On Mar 14
goslowgoslow:

You need a doctor.
Small doctor or medical doctor...? I am a Doctor/the Doctor that can affects your mouth, bottom or anus&joysticks...
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 7:42am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:

Spoken like a typical Nigerian rapist/rape apologist, not surprised.

You lots aren't beating these allegations
and will continue to top the list for rape and molestation offenses.

U are a fool for calling me a rapist for stating facts ... how is sleeping with a 16yr old rape when it's consensual?? There are states in Nigeria that have their age of consent at 16 and some 15, so france that have their age of consent 15 are rapists cos democratic states in America put their age of consent at 18 ... so u this fool, why call me a rapist with ur nutmeg brain that can never reason for herself or do common research... that's why u and intelligence are quarrelling... God our creator that selected a 14yr old to get pregnant and bare Jesus Christ, so u will say he's wrong?? So u will agree to man's acts against ur own creator ... u are really a mongopark ... its people like u that have never entered plane that will think they know how it works in foreign lands ... in same American adults sleep with 14 or 15 Yr olds and its not rape ... in UK its 16 yrs as age of consent... same democratic states in America that say a 16 Yr old can't give consent are same that are saying a 13yr old can give consent for sex change... mumu people like u will not even ask question ls cos u are a sheep

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 7:56am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
Eeiii stop crying, you sound so emotional. cheesy You said and I quote "women are the problem of the society". I countered it and you went on to give reasons to buttress your point.

Now you say you were hastily generalising, which in itself is a fallacy.
I reiterate your mom did a bad job raising a woman - hating adult male.
Hopefully, your offsprings (who have to be birthed by a woman) grow into well grounded individuals who let go of the generational woman - loathing their grandmother couldn't rid their father of.

Ur own parents failed u...reason u turned to olosho so as ur siblings .... u are now a waste in society ... ur job now is to satisfy sexual pleasure
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:09am On Mar 14
Awwww I bet if the age of consent were 10 years, you would have no moral inclination the act were wrong.

I can stand a miserable woman - hater, but a child molester/child molester sympathiser is waaay below the bar. In case you don't know, that the age of consent in a country is 13/15 years does not necessarily make a 13 year old an adult.
I can bet these consent age were put in place by men, not women. So what does that tell you?

Men will continually top the list for rape and molestation offenses worldwide. Be it in Africa, Asia, Europe or otherwise. cheesy

Kingcalls:

U are a fool for calling me a rapist for stating facts ... how is sleeping with a 16yr old rape when it's consensual?? There are states in Nigeria that have their age of consent at 16 and some 15, so france that have their age of consent 15 are rapists cos democratic states in America put their age of consent at 18 ... so u this fool, why call me a rapist with ur nutmeg brain that can never reason for herself or do common research... that's why u and intelligence are quarrelling... God our creator that selected a 14yr old to get pregnant and bare Jesus Christ, so u will say he's wrong?? So u will agree to man's acts against ur own creator ... u are really a mongopark
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:11am On Mar 14
I swear you couldn't beat me in a spelling bee, not in this life and certainly not in the next. cheesy

When next you see your mom, give her a dirty slap on behalf of the Nairaland community. If you are going to propagate hate against women, be man enough to start from your roots. Charity begins at home. grin

dkidd:

Illiterate go and learn how to spell dumb bitchch.Someone that shamelessly admits to fvcking her father. Bring that ur ugly face let me wan.kk on it.. that's all u are good for cum dump 😂
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:13am On Mar 14
Except this post was about a Hispanic woman, not a Nigerian. You cannot continuously and consistently bash Nigerian women online, for matters that have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Go treat your low self esteem. Nigerian women are not the cause of your life's challenges. Mugu cheesy

MrBrownJay1:

get your mind out of the gutter... ALL NIGERIANS (whether man or woman) are quick to blame the devil when they do insane shiit like the above.

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:15am On Mar 14
Says the son of a woman - hating, dysfunctional adult male. I can't even deal with you right now, call me your mom. I have some important questions for her.
She must tell us where she went wrong in her failed attempt at child nurturing. cheesy

Kingcalls:

Ur own parents failed u...reason u turned to olosho so as ur siblings .... u are now a waste in society ... ur job now is to satisfy sexual pleasure
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
Except this post was about a Hispanic woman, not a Nigerian. You cannot continuously and consistently bash Nigerian women online, for matters that have absolutely nothing to do with them.
Go treat your low self esteem. Nigerian women are not the cause of your life's challenges. Mugu cheesy

some deluded women on NL (like yourself) dont deserve an answer....

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:34am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
Awwww I bet if the age of consent were 10 years, you would have no moral inclination the act were wrong.

I can stand a miserable woman - hater, but a child molester/child molester sympathiser is waaay below the bar. In case you don't know, that the age of consent in a country is 13/15 years does not necessarily make a 13 year old an adult.
I can bet these consent age were put in place by men, not women. So what does that tell you?

Men will continually top the list for rape and molestation offenses worldwide. Be it in Africa, Asia, Europe or otherwise. cheesy

But same women also sleep with 7 and 8yr olds in the disguise of " I'm taking his bath"... if God made u to start menstruating at age 12 and 13 .... ur brain should tell u that u are already ripe for pregnancy and then in turn sex .... reasonable men put the age of consent at 14/ 15 and 16... so that hoes will not be created like what we see today .... a 14 Yr old woman experiences puberty and in turn starts to feel sexual pleasure.... now u foolishly said why not 10yrs...its not 10yrs cos a 10yr old hasn't started menstruating generally and has not started experiencing puberty
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:36am On Mar 14
Yeah slap on that lipstick, sissyboy. Much better than trolling Nigerian women cheesy

MrBrownJay1:

some deluded women on NL (like yourself) dont deserve an answer....

Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 8:36am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
Says the son of a woman - hating, dysfunctional adult male. I can't even deal with you right now, call me your mom. I have some important questions for her.
She must tell us where she went wrong in her failed attempt at child nurturing. cheesy

While ur father and mother have failed and are still failing in raising a hoe like u that thinks whoring Is freedom
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:39am On Mar 14
Hey good morning. Hope you woke up that witch you call a mom with a slap? We must rid society of women, since they are evil.

We just have to start with your mom cheesy

Kingcalls:

While ur father and mother have failed and are still failing in raising a hoe like u that thinks whoring Is freedom
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 8:50am On Mar 14
From 16 years, to 15 and now 12 years... later you term Nigerian women evil. I always knew you lots were projecting cheesy.
Go forkk a 12 year old then. Don't be mad when you join your brothers in the statistics. grin

Kingcalls:

But same women also sleep with 7 and 8yr olds in the disguise of " I'm taking his bath"... if God made u to start menstruating at age 12 and 13 .... ur brain should tell u that u are already ripe for pregnancy and then in turn sex .... reasonable men put the age of consent at 14/ 15 and 16... so that hoes will not be created like what we see today .... a 14 Yr old woman experiences puberty and in turn starts to feel sexual pleasure.... now u foolishly said why not 10yrs...its not 10yrs cos a 10yr old hasn't started menstruating generally and has not started experiencing puberty
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:03am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
From 16 years, to 15 and now 12 years... later you term Nigerian women evil. I always knew you lots were projecting cheesy.
Go forkk a 12 year old then. Don't be mad when you join your brothers in the statistics. grin

As expected...u don't reason properly...I am just way ahead of u... well its been scientifically proven than women have smaller brains than men and it stops developing earlier than men...that's y u all get stick with emotional reasoning just like kids ...unlike men that are logical thinkers ... so u will never ever ever ever ever get it... u reason like a child ... reason women are not good leaders ... Well God created u guys to be forever followers
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingcalls: 9:06am On Mar 14
yeslollipop:
Hey good morning. Hope you woke up that witch you call a mom with a slap? We must rid society of women, since they are evil.

We just have to start with your mom cheesy

So now u have added insulting my mom...its so funny how u women will claim women power , women support women ...but will be the first to want to Brin down a woman.... u dint insult my dad , but rather u called my mom a witch .... lol... typical woman ... u hate ur fellow women but will still claim " support women" bunch of fools ... no wonder its always daughters in law vs mothers in law ... useless gender
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by lanre316: 9:07am On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
DEMON IN HUMAN CLOTHING!!!!
if she was Nigerian, she would be quick to blame the devil for it.

one bullet to the back of her head, no questions asked.

That's too generous. She should suffer extreme pain before she goes.

Death by a thousand cuts with the roughest kinds of blade. Then cut her limb by limb and let her bleed very slowly to death in a span of not less than 7 days.
Re: Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) by yeslollipop(f): 9:13am On Mar 14
"Women are the problem of the society". Does that sound familiar or you have a really short memory span?
I am simply giving you cues on how to solve the societal problem, starting from the woman who birthed you.

...And I would call out your dad, but remember he is a man and has zero faults here. The problem is women, and fortunately or unfortunately, your mom is a woman. So this is not a time to get too emotional. cheesy

Kingcalls:

So now u have added insulting my mom...its so funny how u women will claim women power , women support women ...but will be the first to want to Brin down a woman.... u dint insult my dad , but rather u called my mom a witch .... lol... typical woman ... u hate ur fellow women but will still claim " support women" bunch of fools ... no wonder its always daughters in law vs mothers in law ... useless gender

Police Arrest Cult Gangsters Who Rape Girls During Initiation (photo) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics / Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81