Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos (27907 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by seguno2: 9:15pm On Mar 13
post=128922573:
A 17-Year-Old Boy Identified As Ojibe Chibueze has taken his life.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/17-year-old-boy-commits-suicide-in-lagos-2.html

If Buhari was bad news, then Tinubu is worse news.

How did we allow the olodos of APC to swindle us all into letting them be president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Anatolia: 9:15pm On Mar 13
Thanks to TinubuLation. People die due to lack of hope. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
A 17-year old kid has not started life. Has no reason to take a nascent life still brimming with potential.

His death is a shame.
I dey own loan shark about 300k, Access bank 100k, UBA 100k, landlord 250k and others 700k. We die here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Pootle: 9:23pm On Mar 13
arrest the master his the curse
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Bktech(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13
I remember when I was serving my boss , it was various accusations upon accusations,it was more like a daily thing. I almost lost my mind.i quickly realized they were looking for reason to pull me out
Serving is not for the faint hearted ,some of these bosses can be heartless

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Verbtips(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13
Reason i love self employ if a 10 naira i get,take am buy pure water go sleep
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Bimpe29: 9:46pm On Mar 13
What a pathetic incident! 😭
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by VULCAN(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13
A rather daft response.

Not related to the boys death in any fashion as the report did not inform us that the master cheated the lad.

This response was based off a tribalistic mindset.

Using one example to judge an entire tribe is the act of an idiot!

As a tribalist, he doesn't even have Igbo people close to him but from far he knows they are all wicked

Not sure this fellow is educated.

Emma1Oj:
I know a guy who served his master for 7yrs. Few months to settle/pay the guy off he claimed the guy stole from him, thereby refused to settle the guy. The guy family sued him and he paid massively for it.

Some, if not most Igbo pple are full of evil and bad intentions.

All they know how to do best is to scam and do blood money.. most of the successful Igbo pple u c, their hands aren't clean, they belong to one secret court or the other and not settling their staffs is one of their secrets court instructions.

Jannyclay can explain beta. Na her pple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by OmoOshodi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13
some lawmakers shared his future.........

Died over 100k

While some old babas are sharing 500m

This life no just balance
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13
post=128922630:

Many People Are Committing Suicide In naija

And you are there to report it, because na there you de chop grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by ManDemMaCall(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13
Tufakwa grin

I've lost 150k on bet (Parizan Belgrade & Slovan Bratislava) today and that doesn't warrant I should kill myself coz suicide is never an option to me cool

Lite up my weed jejely tongue

Mah listen to Sweet Life by Fali Ipupa
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13
VULCAN:
A rather daft response.

Not related to the boys death in any fashion as the report did not inform us that the master cheated the lad.

This response was based off a tribalistic mindset.

Using one example to judge an entire tribe is the act of an editor.

As a tribalist, he doesn't even have Igbo people close to him but from far he knows they are all wicked

Not sure this fellow is educated.

They will send you guys to school to learn how to read and comprehend, rather you get there and do something else.

Me don't have your time
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Emekuz256(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13
No b lie comrade... I know lots of them in that similar situation and truly like you said most of all this big Ogas belong to one secret cult truly
Emma1Oj:
I know a guy who served his master for 7yrs. Few months to settle/pay the guy off he claimed the guy stole from him, thereby refused to settle the guy. The guy family sued him and he paid massively for it.

All they know how to do best is to scam and do blood money.. most of the successful Igbo pple u c, their hands aren't clean, they belong to one secret court or the other and not settling their staffs is one of their secrets court instructions.

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Father254: 10:58pm On Mar 13
[quote author= post=128922573]A 17-Year-Old Boy Identified As Ojibe Chibueze has taken his life
If gambling no kill person and woman wahala no kill person then you have gained 60% in live your God has planned for you.

100k 2 odd don collect am.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 11:23pm On Mar 13
Judolisco:
e for Don run comut for huz instead of killing himself

He is a small boy so he didn't think in that direction
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 12:57am On Mar 14
Namaster:
A 17-year old kid has not started life. Has no reason to take a nascent life still brimming with potential.

His death is a shame.

He cannot stand the accusation.
I once tried such but with 3 big bottles of Chelsea dry gin slept for 3 days straight.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 12:59am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:
This one breaks my heart, maybe it's a false accusation and he couldn't stand it. Oww sorry I pray he finds peace with God.

It's sure a false accusation and the way the person or people he trusted handled the matter just off his young soul.
Especially when people throw away reasoning and every opportunity of fair hearing and trial.

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 1:01am On Mar 14
Evergreen4:
I believe he's innocent of the money he was alleged to have stolen by the master. [b]No matter what, suicide isn't the best option

Pray not not experience it as a forthright individual.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 1:03am On Mar 14
Goodnewsforlife:
probably he used d money to bet n didn’t know d next thing to do

I doubt it, probably wrong accusation if not the master would have clarified it as common happening with bet addict
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 1:04am On Mar 14
IamAtAnger:
Na bet9ja the boy don use money play so... and Lazio fvck many games up!

N!ONONONONONO
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 1:06am On Mar 14
MMempire:
Baba go use oga money play virtual come lose, na why e commit suicide.

How are you people shouting he plat bet with it reasoning?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by imagrg(m): 1:57am On Mar 14
When he is yet to make proper use of his preek! grin sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:25am On Mar 14
This is what anger can cause, probably his people at home isn't going to hear him out to clear his name before they beat him for stealing.parents let monitor our ward/ kids who are quick to reject foods and gifts when they are angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Akaegwu(m): 4:34am On Mar 14
Emma1Oj:

It’s not hard to dictate a useless cow 🐮.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by youngrichnigga: 5:01am On Mar 14
I suspect that he used the money taken from the master on betting and lost it angryangry angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by kennie2015(m): 6:12am On Mar 14
Namaster:

His death is a shame.
Effect of moral decadence, poor parenting, dysfunctional society, all these are factors that contribute to the trending social malady. The society metric for success is Money (either legit or illegit)
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by iyiola799: 6:19am On Mar 14
Suicide is never the optionSuicide is never the option...
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by ezebunafo(m): 7:35am On Mar 14
Namaster:

His death is a shame.
maybe they lied against him that he stole the money
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Connected1: 8:02am On Mar 14
Kingrshd3:

He stole d money to probably stake bet and lost it ...
😢

Tht must be the reason behind d scene
Don't use "must" when you aren't stupid, you don't know what happened, if he stole the money or not.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by ericmor: 4:29pm On Mar 14
Same way a boy of the same age bracket or getting close to 20 committed suicide all because his boss in their shop was always frustrating the boy and sometimes accused him of stealing. He took snipper and was holding a broken bottle so that people could not hold him
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by AOresources: 8:33pm On Mar 14
Emma1Oj:

I deal with Igbo's without giving them my full trust..either male or female.. E get why!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recovered Bodies Of Policemen In Kaduna Spark Protest / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) / EFCC Secures The Conviction Of 15 Yahoo Boys In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.