Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos (27912 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by iampeterben(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13
May his soul rest in the Lord's bossom or he'll.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Honestey: 8:27pm On Mar 13
This story gets coma, asterisk, hypen and bracket o
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Charmingrascal(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13
Hm
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Chetas81(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
A 17-year old kid has not started life. Has no reason to take a nascent life still brimming with potential.

His death is a shame.
you mean shame to our society, our society can be pretty dangerous to humanity
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Gboom: 8:29pm On Mar 13
victorclean:
Not surprise cos hardship from Tinubu is unbearable
You did not read at all
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by victorclean(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13
Gboom:

You did not read at all

No need to read it, there will be no way it will not be linked to hardship he introduced
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by kenq2t(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13
Must have been a victim of 419(one chance)
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by dandollaz: 8:33pm On Mar 13
What if he bet with money and lost
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Pristine664: 8:33pm On Mar 13
Some persons rushed here to shout "epi npa wa" to shame Yorubas but was disappointed when they saw the name.

The guy probably stole the money thinking he could double it through bet9ja but failed.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Geovanni412(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13
LagosFirstSon:
Looks suspicious

17yrs old still starting life

Maybe cultists are somewhat involved

Someone may have been bullying him

Whatever you're passing through, try and talk to someone, at least, they might make you laugh a bit about your situation.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by LagosFirstSon: 8:34pm On Mar 13
Geovanni412:

Maybe cultists are somewhat involved

Someone may have been bullying him

You may be right
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Angrymode: 8:35pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
This one breaks my heart, maybe it's a false accusation and he couldn't stand it. Oww sorry I pray he finds peace with God.

What if he collected the money to play sure games in sports betting or virtual and things fell apart🤷
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13
post=128922573:
A 17-Year-Old Boy Identified As Ojibe Chibueze has taken his life.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/17-year-old-boy-commits-suicide-in-lagos-2.html

I looked very well to confirm if it was an Igbo name and I can guess what happened.

There's one Igbo boy that's close to my office
Each time he leaves his shop to my office, he'll be scared.
He'll be like, it's almost time for my settlement, I don't want my boss to be angry so he will settle me, he said he doesn't want his boss to give excuses why he shouldn't be settled.

There's another I heard, that days to your settlement, they'll look for faults and if they don't see any, they'll lie that you stole from them.

That boy has been struggling through life and hoped on his master's settlement...

May his soul RIP
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 8:36pm On Mar 13
Judolisco:
Over 100k..and maybe no be am carry d money o

He stole d money to probably stake bet and lost it ...
😢

Tht must be the reason behind d scene
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Kingrshd3: 8:37pm On Mar 13
Angrymode:

What if he collected the money to play sure games in sports betting or virtual and things fell apart🤷

That's what he did and lost the money .

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by EreluRoz: 8:37pm On Mar 13
Angrymode:

It's still not enough for suicide, he's too young to have have gone through all that.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Truthshotcrazy: 8:39pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
A 17-year old kid has not started life. Has no reason to take a nascent life still brimming with potential.

His death is a shame.
My dear na God go help us raise our children o.
My father died after being down with illness for a long time @me 15yo 16yo 17yo 18yo
I was a heavily extremely depressed teenager , overly sensitive with suicidal feelings & tendencies , even went for heavy therapy and my surviving parent took me for severe counselling to rehabilitate me back to life.

When l lost my father to cold hands of death , it was too painful to put into words as a young child. 😭😭😭 Parents understand their children are different. Out of 4children, l was the worst adjusted child in the house, all my siblings bounce back more easily than me. Everybody
begin fear 😨 for me.l just became Numb, withdrawn , depressed, suicidal and lost all interest in daily activities and living.

Those overwhelming feelings as a teenager, older adults are more experienced in coping with them. It can be worse for a teenager.
I thank God l finally beat the blues and came out as a fine well adjusted adult later in my mid twenties .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by LordPsalm(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13
Only if people knows what false accusations does to people.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by TonyBby: 8:41pm On Mar 13
Lalami3232:
The story no really add up sha, but here again this is Nigeria wey be say justice is never for the poor or average. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

R.I.P to the young lad!!!
Yes Sir, where have you been?. It's been a while!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13
Sigh... How did this wave of suicide overtake Naija like this?!!!

Even kids nor dey fear to harm themselves. cry

Regardless of how tough things were when I was growing up, suicide was the last thing anyone thought of... It was unthinkable tbh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Theoarhics: 8:44pm On Mar 13
Why u come put the Police spokesperson as if na him commit the suicide
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13
Wetin 17yr old boy don see for life to make him commit suicide nawa o

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Fadakings(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13
He must have been accused for something he never did.

R.I.P Lad
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Judolisco(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13
Kingrshd3:

He stole d money to probably stake bet and lost it ...
😢

Tht must be the reason behind d scene
e for Don run comut for huz instead of killing himself
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Judolisco(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13
faceland:

He didn't chop it, but he fit don lose guard it.
it's not enough reason for him to kill himself na

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:48pm On Mar 13
Hhhmmmm sad. Guess he was innocent and had way to prove it so he did what he thought was best.

Suicide is never an option.

Rest in peace.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by ddippset(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13
Namaster:

His death is a shame.
There is nothing like start or no start life for this matter.

Poverty and Hunger knows no age.

Perhaps the boy has no parents, maybe he hasn't seen food to eat in a week.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by iamtardey: 8:57pm On Mar 13
PheelzAlmighty:
Nigeria is a wild place.

Imagine, just imagine
as in..
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13
Our parents need to do more in building the heart of their boys

Ordinary accusations of 100k u commit suicide, Nigeria politicians caught with billions and they're still getting appraisal from the populace

Peter obi stole a lot yet he's being praise, it's unfortunate the small lad take the shot so fast without having a confidant in anyone, not even her sister
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by AmakaTips2: 9:02pm On Mar 13
If it was Korea drama,the detectors will investigate deep on this,it might not even be suicide, maybe them done force poison inside his mouth, after that ,them carry the poison bottle put for him hand so people go think say him kill himself.
But as the boy is dead, the truth is sealed

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Digmygold: 9:04pm On Mar 13
Namaster:

His death is a shame.

He may have been murdered. An empty bottle by his side is to take attention away from murder and shift it to suicide. The Police should apply wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos by Dozman88: 9:13pm On Mar 13
How are we sure he was the one that drank it himself!!!! Is it not possible that he might have been forced to take it maybe from bad friends or a failed deal because most of these generational kids of these days do things that are strange!!! Unpredictable things!!!.why will he take it at the bus stop and not at home when he his alone?? The story is fishy pls!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corps Member, FUNAAB Graduate, Two Others Jailed For Internet Fraud / Gunmen Kill Daniel Nwunuji (UBA Staff) In Taraba (Photos) / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.