Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later (3208 Views)

Instead Of Begging For Urgent 2k, Why Don't You Do This Instead / My Friend Later Got The Oron Job: Thank Goodness! / Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13
Click on the link below, register, invest with respect to your risk tolerance while you earn daily profit from the comfort of your home... we all know the country economy isn't smiling, but many r still living comfortably regardless
Copy the link & paste on your browser

Feel free to chat me up via 08064363832 for withdrawal proofs

The link has been updated guyz
Many find it difficult to register...
Try dix...
https://www.everdaychs.com/?ref=Fo4IvML

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Benbisco(f): 9:26am On Mar 14
I think it will be better if you give us a heads up on what it all about instead of directing us to a link.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Joseph1505(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14
i could help you with a better site than this.
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by pazu(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14
You better tell us what this Link is all about. You can enjoy 24/7 power supply with solar inverter and also monitor your house or business with CCTV Camara. Call PS Electrical Engineering services for installation 08060660618(PH, ABIA, IMO, CROSS RIVERS, AKWA IBOM ETC)

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Bruno3000(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14
Joseph1505:
Go ahead
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by blowjohn(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14
Scam grin cheesy
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14
blowjohn:
Scam grin cheesy
Keep on regarding it as scam while I earn bruh
It's not a must you invest...
I've been withdrawing & my withdrawals drop in a blink of an eye shocked
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14
Benbisco:
I think it will be better if you give us a heads up on what it all about instead of directing us to a link.
You just a click away to what's all about...
Read meaning to it, give it a trail & thank me later 😉
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Dzzzz: 4:05pm On Mar 14
Na referral money dey do this one
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by blowjohn(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14
Godsprojectayo:

The money plenty o! shocked
Blink of an eye money. grin grin cheesy

Naija na cruise aswear
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Verbtips(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14
Godsprojectayo:

action speaks more than voice,
we need evidence
or go find place sidon
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Coldkev17: 7:52pm On Mar 14
Joseph1505:
abeg Drop it boss, sapa dey o
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Sunnyrado: 9:23pm On Mar 14
Have registered what the next step
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Vintage100(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14
Don't register guys plz. I have done it before and about three people I referred couldn't make money from it. This is how it works, if you refer someone, you will be able to withdraw 75% of the amount the person invests with and unless you have another referral, you won't be able to make withdrawal again. And if those you referred fail to refer people they will not be able to withdraw.
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15
Vintage100:
Don't register guys plz. I have done it before and about three people I referred couldn't make money from it. This is how it works, if you refer someone, you will be able to withdraw 75% of the amount the person invests with and unless you have another referral, you won't be able to make withdrawal again. And if those you referred fail to refer people they will not be able to withdraw.
It's all about networking bruh
A one time investment that would get you returns if you good at networking ppl around you
My withdrawal histories adds up
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19
Godsprojectayo:
Click on the link below, register, invest with respect to your risk tolerance while you earn daily profit from the comfort of your home... we all know the country economy isn't smiling, but many r still living comfortably regardless
https://www.bestschwab.com/?ref=Fo4IvML

I still withdraw as if I control the site guyz.. lolz!
Continue dey find who go dash u money u hear?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20
Godsprojectayo:

The doubting Thomas shouldn't come stress me on my DM plz
Those who took it serious r thanking me already!
One thing I'm confident of is the fact that; withdrawals hit into my account in spur of 1 minute or less.
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21
Godsprojectayo:

I'd advice you guyz place withdrawals on every profit added same way I do...
More money to your bank account guyz
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23
Godsprojectayo:

To burst your bubble guyz, I placed withdrawals 2dy being weekend..lolz
I don't joke with withdrawals @ all!
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05
[quote author=Godsprojectayo post=128922628]Click on the link below, register, invest with respect to your risk tolerance while you earn daily profit from the comfort of your home... we all know the country economy isn't smiling, but many r still living comfortably regardless

Try dix...
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06
[quote author=Godsprojectayo post=129286217][/quote]
If you not placing withdrawals, then you are wrong...
Place and sort out your bills!
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 8:12am On Apr 07
Godsprojectayo:

If you not placing withdrawals, then you are wrong...
Place and sort out your bills!
Some ppl r kinda 4ny, they said they'd let profit accumulate on the page till it becomes big...
Why not keep withdrawing & let it accumulate in your bank account?
Happy Sunday guys!
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09
Godsprojectayo:

Try dix...

Don't you feel belittled begging ppl 4 money?
Lolz
Open ur eye, invest mk u self dey earn
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11
Godsprojectayo:

Try dix...
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11
[quote author=Godsprojectayo post=129391054][/quote]

I'd rather teach you how to make money than to dash you!
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Igunnu(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12
Godsprojectayo:

Don't you feel belittled begging ppl 4 money?
Lolz
Open ur eye, invest mk u self dey earn

Don't you feel belittled trying to deceive people into making an investment that would be a waste of their time and money? You say you don't want to beg people for money but you are begging them to invest their money in a scam so you can get 75% of it. Knowing fully well they won't make anything in return until they start begging others to join.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12
Igunnu:

Don't you feel belittled trying to deceive people into making an investment that would be a waste of their time and money? You say you don't want to beg people for money but you are begging them to invest their money in a scam so you can get 75% of it. Knowing fully well they won't make anything in return until they start begging others to join.

Does it look like I beg you into dix?
It's at ur choice dude!
Once u good at networking ppl you get ur profit.
Isn't dat beta dan lookin 4 who's gonna dash u money?
Even Opay & many more would advise u refer & earn
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Dundalk(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12
Igunnu:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14
Godsprojectayo:

Try dix...

You don't hv to refer ppl to earn...
Your daily profit would sum up but it may take days b4 you can withdraw.
But if you good at connecting ppl, you on the right track to making money stress free.
Happy Sunday Guys!
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15
Godsprojectayo:

Try dix...

If it isn't paying, I wouldn't bring it on here guyz!
Re: Instead Of Begging For Urgent 3k, Try This Out And Thank Me Later by Godsprojectayo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18
Godsprojectayo:

Try dix...

I doubted this until I gave a trial, now I'm smiling!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies In The Nigerian Police / Giesecke & Devrient Africa Limited / National Recruitment Fair 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.