Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate (280 Views)

Alleged Budget Padding: I Got Over N1bn For Constituency Projects – Ned Nwoko / Ndume: 10 Senate Leaders Including Me Got Over N200million Each For Constituency / Kwamoti Laori: Each Rep Gets N100m For Constituency Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate by Mazist: 8:41pm On Mar 13
Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate in the February 25, 2023, poll, Mr Peter Obi, has called on the Senate to come clean on various claims and counterclaims, on the exact amounts allocated for constituency projects for appropriate monitoring of implementation by the public.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/clear-claims-on-amounts-for-constituency-projects-obi-tells-senate/

1 Like

Re: Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate by EreluRoz: 8:42pm On Mar 13
One bitter truth about Obi is he will never be president if you understand Nigeria's politics. The northerners will claim it's their turn and the westerners will support them. Obi should have stayed with atiku, it would have been easier that way kos atiku has always promised to handover to easterners if elected but obi's greed ruin everything. Don't quote me if you don't know about Nigeria's politics. I heard this from key Nigerian politicians who were discussing
Re: Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13
Those house of rougues members will never clear their name. Expect their mo.ronic bunch of fuulish supporters to come and attack Obi now.

Something is always wrong with these rogues and their supporters. It's always a SHAME
Re: Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate by magoo10(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13
The shameful thing is Only the Senate is exposing themselves by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13
EreluRoz:
One bitter truth about Obi is he will never be president if you understand Nigeria's politics. The northerners will claim it's their turn and the westerners will support them. Obi should have stayed with atiku, it would have been easier that way kos atiku has always promised to handover to easterners if elected but obi's greed ruin everything. Don't quote me if you don't know about Nigeria's politics. I heard this from key Nigerian politicians who were discussing

It's not about Obi being president bro. It's about you and me using our senses. Stupidity gives room for rogues to manipulate your thinking and believe that GOOD can never have it's ways, when EVIL have an upper hand.

If the whites have your mentality, they wouldn't have freed themselves. Obi or no Obi, are you really comfortable with the way things are going?

3 Likes

Re: Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate by malali: 9:39pm On Mar 13
PETER OBI IS RIGHT ON THIS ONE.

WE REMOVED PETROL SUBSIDY

WE ARE REMOVED FOREX SUBSIDY

ITS TIME TO REMOVE CORRUPTION SUBSIDY AS WELL.

TINUBU'S REGIME ACCUSED BUHARI OF PRINTING 22 TRILLION OUT OF THIN AIR....NOW LETS SEE WHAT TINUBU'S REGIME DOES WITH THESE ALLEGATIONS OF BUDGET CORRUPTION BY PADDING AND INFLATION. PADDING ONE YEARS BUDGET WITH 4 TRILLION, IN 8 YEARS THAT WILL 32 TRILLION NAIRA......WAY MORE THAN THE 22 TRILLION WE ARE ACCUSING BUHARI OF SPENDING.

RECALL SENATOR NINGI NOW.
WHISTLEBLOWING IS NOT A CRIME.

1 Like

Re: Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate by Emma513: 1:23am On Mar 14
They are coming to attack him. They have study that name "peter obi" cheesy
Re: Clear Claims On Amounts For Constituency Projects, Obi Tells Senate by Ofunaofu: 1:37am On Mar 14
EreluRoz:

You are one of the enemies of this country.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Proposes New Salaries For Judges Amidst Nigeria's Economic Hardship. / Stealing On A Nuclear Scale In this Government / APC Chieftain Lukman Tells Kwankwaso: “your Presidential Ambition Is Unrealistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.