Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze (20036 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by chatinent: 10:33am On Mar 14
Two business men playing the minds of their sheep.
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Mar 14
This guy looks like a guyman who is into money-making through the house of God.
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Felabrity: 11:00am On Mar 14
Ghanaians are always jealous

Musicians to pastors

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Calylove: 11:06am On Mar 14
Thats good. very good.
I respect him for apologising.
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by mariahAngel(f): 11:09am On Mar 14
MaxInDHouse:

You guys don't understand the game.

He did that so as to gain popularity and now that he's popular he wants to hide under the wings of the popular pastor to start his own business on a higher level. undecided

Na by that one?

He should put in the works to follow up naa.
You think it's by mere words?

chatinent:
Two business men playing the minds of their sheep.

Really? You don't say!

You know, you JW people need to start minding your business.
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by mariahAngel(f): 11:18am On Mar 14
Angelfrost:
Well, he got his few minutes of fame using Pastor Eze's name...!

Commendable and mature of the Nigerian clergyman to ignore him... Same way I commend Peter Obi and Pres. Tinubu ignoring Reno Omokri.

A lot of people thrive on attention... Relegating them to Coventry remains the boss move. cool

Are you saying Tinubu has earned your respect? cheesy
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On Mar 14
Bad belle kill you there. Come make we show you road to prosperity through your church
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by mariahAngel(f): 11:20am On Mar 14
MaxInDHouse:

It's not the members he has presently that matters to him but recognition.

With what just happened millions of Ghanaians have known his face so next time a crusade is held in any part of Ghana he will be called upon as one of the popular pastors.

That's Ghanaian man sense! wink

In your mind now, you made sense. grin🤣
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by ufotunang: 11:24am On Mar 14
Jealousy pastor

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by TruthsFM: 11:42am On Mar 14
I celebrate God’s Grace on the Life of Pastor Jerry Eze here

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Mar 14
mariahAngel:

Are you saying Tinubu has earned your respect? cheesy

I'm not just saying... I have never disrespected Jagaban. NEVER!

I may not like him that much, but I have always respected him, since his glorious days as Lagos state Governor, and transition into Lagos state owner! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Kobojunkie: 11:45am On Mar 14
temmyyem:
These guys called pastors have turned Christianity to cult.
Christianity has always been a cult of cults like every other religion out there. undecided
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Kobojunkie: 11:46am On Mar 14
AbujaLagos:
join one
Which of the over 47,000 cults/denominations him go join? lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by homyfut(m): 11:48am On Mar 14
[b]10 Reasons David is Called “A Man After God’s Own Heart

Acts 13:22 says, “After removing Saul, he made David their king. He testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.‘”

The following words describe the heart of David as seen in his own writings:

(All verses New International Version)

Humble – Lowborn men are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie; if weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath. Psalm 62:9

Reverent – I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:3

Respectful – Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief. Psalm 31:9

Trusting – The LORD is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

Loving – I love you, O Lord, my strength. Psalm 18:1

Devoted – You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound. Psalm 4:7
Recognition – I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. Psalm 9:1

Faithful – Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23:6

Obedient – Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Psalm 119:34

Repentant – For the sake of your name, O Lord, forgive my iniquity, though it is great. Psalm 25:11

David’s example is a great road map for how we are to live our life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by femi4: 11:52am On Mar 14
MaxInDHouse:

He did that so as to gain popularity and now that he's popular he wants to hide under the wings of the popular pastor to start his own business on a higher level. undecided
Which business? That's where it will end. Internet never forgets
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by bikefab(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14
In the mind of the average Ghanaian, they are in competition with Nigerians in all things across all cadres.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Bigsunny01(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14
He own God almighty de apology not us
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Kobojunkie: 12:08pm On Mar 14
homyfut:
10 Reasons David is Called “A Man After God’s Own Heart”
Acts 13:22 says, “After removing Saul, he made David their king. He testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.‘”
The following words describe the heart of David as seen in his own writings:
(All verses New International Version)
Humble – Lowborn men are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie; if weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath. Psalm 62:9
Reverent – I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:3
Respectful – Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief. Psalm 31:9
Trusting – The LORD is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
Loving – I love you, O Lord, my strength. Psalm 18:1
Devoted – You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound. Psalm 4:7
Recognition – I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. Psalm 9:1
Faithful – Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23:8
Obedient – Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Psalm 119:34
Repentant – For the sake of your name, O Lord, forgive my iniquity, though it is great. Psalm 25:11
David’s example is a great road map for how we are to live our life
Christians and people worship ehn! lipsrsealed

you know all you typed amounts to rubbish, right? The one and only reason God described David as a man after His own heart is because David was approved righteous by God in His youth. If you had ever bothered to read through God's Old Law you would find that God said that it is those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments that love Him I.e. are after His own heart. David, like every other one of the righteous men and women of Old happened to have done as God mandated and for this reason was approved righteous aka justified by Him. undecided
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by chatinent: 12:10pm On Mar 14
mariahAngel:

Really? You don't say!

You know, you JW people need to start minding your business.

Impement your advice first.

Have a nice century.
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Kennyswag: 12:48pm On Mar 14
Never heard of the duo before.
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by AbujaLagos: 12:53pm On Mar 14
Kobojunkie:
Which of the over 47,000 cults/denominations him go join? lipsrsealed
the first one that comes to your Brain
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On Mar 14
AbujaLagos:
the first one that comes to your Brain
None does! So? undecided
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by idonhammer: 12:56pm On Mar 14
The plan was to criticize and apologize.

Useless pastor
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Igboslayer: 1:11pm On Mar 14
MaxInDHouse:

They don't know lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Abee79(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14
No remorse! He only "apologized" because the backlash could potentially hurt his business, not because he meant it. He didn't know that Nigerians don't have chills 😁🤣🤣
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Papayaayasager(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14
All I see here is an attention seeker
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Germi9: 5:14pm On Mar 14
This is Nigeria; you cant beat the reach!!
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Maximus692(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14
mariahAngel:

In your mind now, you made sense. grin🤣
Freedom of expression it's a free world! smiley
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Goodlady(f): 6:35pm On Mar 14
He's not of God. He should stfu
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Mar 14
Goodlady:
He's not of God. He should stfu
Who in the religion of Christianity do you know that is of the God of Isreal who not only disavowed His shepherds because of religion but also declared that those who follow religion using His name are directly against Him? undecided
Re: Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze by Goodlady(f): 7:03pm On Mar 14
Kobojunkie:
Who in the religion of Christianity do you know that is of the God of Isreal who not only disavowed His shepherds because of religion but also declared that those who follow religion using His name are directly against Him? undecided
I know of fake prophets. If I v the power, they d be jailed on earth before visiting hell. That Ghana pasta needs flogging!
Seriously!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.