Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home (30131 Views)

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by inoki247: 2:37pm On Mar 14
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Dubetex96(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14
Life has happened to this one but he still has chance to mend his ways. I pray and hope that his immediate family will come to his rescue.
Life as a man is a terrible one indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Pootle: 2:39pm On Mar 14
officialwdhtv:

Sad one but he needs help...everyone deserve a second chance

in life not every one will have a second chance, what ever opportunities seen should be utilized....many are seeking the opportunity to be in the country he find himself
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by blowjohn(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14
Make e on e Bluetooth to connect na.

Him never talk true
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by xandy84: 2:50pm On Mar 14
You just nailed it. Nigeria is better than some countries and not every japa make sense. Traveling to India to go hustle while Indians are traveling to other countries to go hustle is called hustling backward. There are jobs you can do in Nigeria and make a living and be better off compare to people who travel to some countries but we Nigerian do not have dignity in labor. We believe some jobs are beneath us. A simple saying I learned as I grow up is no job is beneath you as long as it pays your bill.

Cantonese:
Hmm.

Out of desperation many have travelled abroad and found themselves stranded. Many get stranded because they look out for the easiest way to make money in those countries. With no yahoo, drug or prostitution to do for their living, they get stuck.

You find such people all over the world, but the worst areas are Asia and the Middle East.

I was in New Delhi, India, not too long ago. At that market places called INA market one young man approached me asking for 100 rupees for food. My associate wondered if what the young man asked for was real or not. I said na money e dey beg for so. The next “how e take reach this country”. Me too I said na plane e enter plus visa join.

It is very sad.

In spite of the self inflicted hardship, opportunities abound in Nigeria. Indians want to come here.

Motor boys on tippers and trailers make more money monthly than some bank staff. Those boys who load up tippers with sand make plenty of money daily. Those boys who pack your goods in cartons take home over 10K daily depending on patronage. Some call these things menial, but those who engage in them build houses from their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Calitoscassius(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14
How is this my problem? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by tnerro1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14
So when he was going, him no collect any body number for naija?
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Munamu: 2:54pm On Mar 14
Cantonese:
Hmm.

Out of desperation many have travelled abroad and found themselves stranded. Many get stranded because they look out for the easiest way to make money in those countries. With no yahoo, drug or prostitution to do for their living, they get stuck.

You find such people all over the world, but the worst areas are Asia and the Middle East.

I was in New Delhi, India, not too long ago. At that market places called INA market one young man approached me asking for 100 rupees for food. My associate wondered if what the young man asked for was real or not. I said na money e dey beg for so. The next “how e take reach this country”. Me too I said na plane e enter plus visa join.

It is very sad.

In spite of the self inflicted hardship, opportunities abound in Nigeria. Indians want to come here.

Motor boys on tippers and trailers make more money monthly than some bank staff. Those boys who load up tippers with sand make plenty of money daily. Those boys who pack your goods in cartons take home over 10K daily depending on patronage. Some call these things menial, but those who engage in them build houses from their jobs.

Most people that japa are well educated, only few of them can do these menial jobs in Nigeria. If you are a graduate in Nigeria, the society and family expect more from you. Therefore engaging in menial jobs is out of it. In as much as what you said is the truth, our education system needs to be redefined.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by godwon01(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14
This is so pathetic. There was a day I went to Durban to renew my paper at Durban home office when I was in South Africa , the living conditions of some of our Nigerian in South Africa was so horrible. I asked my self if it was by force to travel out. Some of them looked so haggard and in a sorry state. That was then . Who knows what is happening to them now like these one .May God Almighty be with us IJN.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by onuman: 3:43pm On Mar 14
kestolove95:
That's Mr Chuka Onyiuke

Oh yes. You jollyfy over the fact that your Islamists from Futa Jallon are taking over the space your Chuks Onyiuke left in the east.
One Nigeria my foot.
Before he left Aso Rock, your Islamist head set up a possible 24 years Muslim presidency for Nigeria; to prepare for future Talibanization of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by christistruth01: 3:48pm On Mar 14
kestolove95:
That's Mr Chuka Onyiuke

Do you know his home town or State?
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by confydoedowaye(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14
This life is not designed well...
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by moneyissweet(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14
Make them use am for ritual. Most of this people na karma caught up with them. Some of them killed or defraud people before running away from Nigeria

If his hands are clean let's God do his wonders
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Nkl4u: 4:01pm On Mar 14
Love56743:
Sometimes make good contact and have money before you travel out Nigeria, most of friends in South are doing well some even have 2 private cars, may God help him to locate his family in Nigeria... My advice for everything that wants to japa they don't pluck money in abroad, before you travel to abroad and you want to make urgent money be ready for this this three things,, drugs business, Yahoo, or Aza don't come abroad and start expecting a monthly work especially in Asia countries, ordinary India i pay more about 300k for only electricity bills and house rent, will haven't calculate smoke, drink, and woman, so my brother's and sisters before japa make good contact and enquiry
You wan spend money on top smoke,,drink and even woman? E clear say you never ready for life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by zinaunreal(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14
South africans have removed one of his eye. Wicked people
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Bridget95(f): 4:38pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
another unfortunate one who japa with no set plan in place but then instead of doing something positive, they fell into drug addiction.
How did you know he fell into drugs addiction.

Abi every poor and homeless person na drug addict?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by infofta(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14
It might be as a result of frustration. Most of them is due to hard drugs.
I have helped a lot with emergency travel document just to get back to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by grandstar(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14
Love56743:
Sometimes make good contact and have money before you travel out Nigeria, most of friends in South are doing well some even have 2 private cars, may God help him to locate his family in Nigeria... My advice for everything that wants to japa they don't pluck money in abroad, before you travel to abroad and you want to make urgent money be ready for this this three things,, drugs business, Yahoo, or Aza don't come abroad and start expecting a monthly work especially in Asia countries, ordinary India i pay more about 300k for only electricity bills and house rent, will haven't calculate smoke, drink, and woman, so my brother's and sisters before japa make good contact and enquiry

in your area of India, is there power failure?
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Cantonese: 5:23pm On Mar 14
grandstar:

Yes, they experience power failure from time to time. Their society is more organized than ours. But there is what is called “home grown”. Right here in Nigeria, you can find the opportunities and you can make it.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Subonbon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14
DiskJokeyManic:
Home go still want this one like this? grin
God have full mercy on you grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14
That is TINUBU naah
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Exceed15: 6:12pm On Mar 14
May i not japa and it's south Africa.. nahh
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by eteba(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14
He should remain there..o, already we have enough 'wereys' in our hands here pls.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Love56743: 7:38pm On Mar 14
grandstar:

No power failure they have 24 hours power supply in Delhi and uttar pradesh i live both in both cities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Love56743: 7:41pm On Mar 14
Nkl4u:

You wan spend money on top smoke,,drink and even woman? E clear say you never ready for life undecided

Na only you don ready for life that's why you have 10 estate and 10 cars, so because i wan ready I won't have fun right?
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Nkl4u: 8:25pm On Mar 14
Love56743:

Na only you don ready for life that's why you have 10 estate and 10 cars, so because i wan ready I won't have fun right?
That's your definition of having fun? grin. OK,continue
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by Love56743: 11:23pm On Mar 14
[quote author=Nkl4u post=128937120]
That's your definition of having fun? grin. OK,continue[/quote
Yes that's my lifestyle
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:38am On Mar 15
In whatever I do considering traveling, you see UK and South Africa, na no-no for me, except maybe I am going their to sign a business deal/contract, infact I fit find way convince them to come to my own side.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by highchief1: 3:50am On Mar 15
officialwdhtv:
Do you know him? He is a Nigerian living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa and needs your help to reconnect back to his family back home in Nigeria.

If you know him or his family, kindly reach out.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYqAOxOuxYM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4euQD4vq57/?igsh=MTN0a3VxcjBjYTZ0NA==
do we have Nigerians living In PE?that’s serious.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by highchief1: 3:52am On Mar 15
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
In whatever I do considering traveling, you see UK and South Africa, na no-no for me, except maybe I am going their to sign a business deal/contract, infact I fit find way convince them to come to my own side.
why?South Africa don blow men.I made my fortune from SA.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by highchief1: 3:53am On Mar 15
Exceed15:
May i not japa and it's south Africa.. nahh
una no know anything.Its the only place I like going to.
Re: Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home by highchief1: 3:55am On Mar 15
grandstar:

una rent cheap o.in Cape Town I pay about 1m monthly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts / The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.