Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk (16534 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Alaigbo(m): 6:45am On Mar 14
As my innocent comment de pepper your soul whatevwr agony you are going tru from the comment make him continue de battle your soul

Kingosytex:

No one is hating bro. The other fighters are also raking in billions, so where is the hate coming from?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Kingosytex(m): 6:56am On Mar 14
Alaigbo:
As my innocent comment de pepper your soul whatevwr agony you are going tru from the comment make him continue de battle your soul

No bro, there is no pepper anywhere. I mentioned you with respect to your comment, you said they are hating AJ because he is making billions, I also pointed out to you that those guys he is fighting are raking billions too.
Where and how e take dey pepper me?
No vex abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Zetty177x: 6:57am On Mar 14
Make una nor go kill Anthony Joshua o. Let him breathe na. His last fight never reach one week
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:03am On Mar 14
Alaigbo:

I'm watching you
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Never4getU: 7:07am On Mar 14
PheelzAlmighty:
May the best fighter win.

Can't believe my parents punished me as a kid for fighting. See my mate embarassed

Did u say the same when he bout Tyson? Joshua determination only made it easier. How can u say he's not a boxer after he training routinely for a boxing 🥊 match for weeks

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Ameduedwin: 7:09am On Mar 14
smokinloud:
Fury will kill Joshua.
Nah so you people say Francis will kill Joshua but the guy doesn't survive second round o

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by azpekuliar: 7:17am On Mar 14
Ameduedwin:
Nah so you people say Francis will kill Joshua but the guy doesn't survive second round o

AJ can’t defeat either of them.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Basicend: 7:19am On Mar 14
superlanny:
When the hype was high the fight didn’t happen, now they are making noise, I still doubt AJ can beat Fury tho

You are a clown bro. .

With current form, AJ will KO fury. Fury is overated.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by smokinloud(m): 7:21am On Mar 14
santaclaws:

Here we go again. You guys won't face your Real Madrid vs Arsenal arguments jeje, una go dey talk about boxing wey una no know! 🤫

AJ that dropped Fury easily during sparring...?
Fury is scared of AJ and everyone who follows boxing knows this. Most of y'all don't realize that Fury has be dodging AJ for years! AJ has been asking to fight Fury for over 5 years now, even before he lost his belts.

Tyson Fury even delayed the Usyk fight and kept postponing the fight. Now he wants to fight Usyk twice before fighting Joshua and that might take another 2 years because Fury will keep delaying as long as he has the belt. That's the reason WBC wants AJ to fight the winner. They are tired of Fury delaying the division.
provide me a link to the sparring. A sparring that you didn't watch is what you're judging Fury with?!.😁😂🤣. Nigerians shar. Fury never delayed anything. It was Joshua that lost his belt. Fury even openly challenged Joshua to a fight after he lost his belt. He wants him badly!.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Fury_vs._Anthony_Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by sukkot: 7:21am On Mar 14
Kingosytex:

Fury isn't a good fighter yet all the fighters he has fought were unable to beat him. grin
Fury will use his intimidating height against Usyk, he will wear him out and knock him out on the 8th round grin
who has he fought ? Dillian whyte, Derek chisora, ? A bunch of nobodys

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Basicend: 7:22am On Mar 14
Zetty177x:
Make una nor go kill Anthony Joshua o. Let him breathe na. His last fight never reach one week

He needs to get his belts back.

AJ is the poster boy of WBF. Just like Adesanya is to UFC.

They milk lost of monies off them as flagships.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by smokinloud(m): 7:22am On Mar 14
sukkot:
who has he fought ? Dillian whyte, Derek chisora, ? A bunch of nobodys
Can Joshua beat Wilder?!.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by santaclaws: 7:23am On Mar 14
smokinloud:

provide me a link to the sparring. A sparring that you didn't watch is what you're judging Fury with?!.😁😂🤣. Nigerians shar. Fury never delayed anything. It was Joshua that lost his belt. Fury even openly challenged Joshua to a fight after he lost his belt. He wants him badly!.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Fury_vs._Anthony_Joshua

You don't watch or follow boxing, please, stop talking. Your answers are on YouTube, stop quoting Wikipedia. AJ himself, with a witness confirmed he dropped Fury, Fury didn't deny it either.

Nobody is trying to prove anything to you here, just that you DON'T know the sport.

All the fighters Fury struggled with, AJ knocked them out, from Wladmir Klitschko to Otto Wallin, and now Francis Ngannou...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Basicend: 7:24am On Mar 14
PheelzAlmighty:
May the best fighter win.

Can't believe my parents punished me as a kid for fighting. See my mate embarassed

Well don't blame them. May be na only 4 teeth go remain for your mouth by now.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by sukkot: 7:24am On Mar 14
smokinloud:

Nigerians are sentimental shar. How can you say Fury,that has never been beaten in the history of boxing, is not a good boxer. Dey play o.
if I am fighting useless fighters like Derek chisora and dillian whyte I would be unbeaten too. Someone who ngannou destroyed. Casual fan. Just Dey play

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by sukkot: 7:26am On Mar 14
smokinloud:

Can Joshua beat Wilder?!.
wilder who got destroyed by Joseph Parker who Joshua has already destroyed. Just Dey play. Casual

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by lagosrd: 7:32am On Mar 14
seanwilliam:
Omo Tyson fit kill Joshua o , ha. Mske e no gree o

That's not possible, go and watch the match between fury and they UFC guy Anthony Joshua defeated. The guy almost killed fury. And the same guy landed under Joshua's blow 3times and couldn't return any.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by adecz: 7:39am On Mar 14
Is this breaking news❓❓❓

Something that has been decided
since last year❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by kunle75(m): 7:42am On Mar 14
superlanny:
When the hype was high the fight didn’t happen, now they are making noise, I still doubt AJ can beat Fury tho

You have started again oooo,you doubt he can beat nganou and now fury ok ooooo

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Kingrshd3: 7:42am On Mar 14
seanwilliam:
Omo Tyson fit kill Joshua o , ha. Mske e no gree o

Kill Joshua 😵 like how

How many people fury don fight ND win that makes u think fury is better than AJ

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Kingrshd3: 7:44am On Mar 14
santaclaws:

You don't watch or follow boxing, please, stop talking. Your answers are on YouTube, stop quoting Wikipedia. AJ himself, with a witness confirmed he dropped Fury, Fury didn't deny it...

Nobody is trying to prove anything to you here, just that you DON'T know the sport.

All the fighters Fury struggled with, AJ knocked them out, from Wladmir Klitschko to Otto Wallin, and now Francis Ngannou...
God bless you so according to that judgement alone AJ should kill fury 😞
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by smokinloud(m): 7:46am On Mar 14
santaclaws:

You don't watch or follow boxing, please, stop talking. Your answers are on YouTube, stop quoting Wikipedia. AJ himself, with a witness confirmed he dropped Fury, Fury didn't deny it...

boss the video is not on YouTube. What you have on YouTube is Fury saying that Joshua beat him up in sparring.
Fury will kill Joshua 100 times
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by mkoabiola: 7:51am On Mar 14
Aj cant beat fury
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by AbujaLagos: 7:58am On Mar 14
smokinloud:
Fury will kill Joshua.
Joshua kills Fury
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Mckandre(m): 8:10am On Mar 14
sukkot:
ttyson wey ngannou beat. dey play
did u watch the match at all ? Fury won the match actually
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by chopnaira: 8:12am On Mar 14
Usyk beats Tyson, then beats Joshua after. That guy is just too fast. He is going to be a champion for long if they don't send him back to the division he came from. He is almost too light to be heavy weight.

It should have been Tyson vs AJ first. As it is now, AJ would run circles around Tyson.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by lexy2014: 8:12am On Mar 14
superlanny:

the boxing they are doing these days is exhibition fight. they will just make noise for years and if the fight eventually happens, it will be so uninteresting

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by sukkot: 8:16am On Mar 14
Mckandre:
did u watch the match at all ? Fury won the match actually
knocked him out and proceeded to dance on him and in round 8 he beat the dogshit out of fury but the saudis already had usyk vs fury lined up and paid for so they couldn’t give the win to Ngannou. It was an economically motivated win for fury

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by Empresa: 8:27am On Mar 14
If Fury fights Usyk from outside then it will be Fury winning by the judges decision. But if he allows Usyk to come close, then Usyk wins by split decision.

It will be difficult to keep Usyk away with jabs because he is fast, but if you fight from inside and don't have the knock out power of MICK TYSON, you will be wasting your time.

So I think split decision settles it, and. I see fury taking it
Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by gigabyte13: 8:30am On Mar 14
Na fury vs Anthony l wan see....
Fury sef no for him mind say
Na big body without engine him be...
Fury no go last round 5 with Joshua....
Hopefully the fight go happen this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Face Winner Of Tyson Fury Vs Oleksandr Usyk by bimbodotun(m): 8:34am On Mar 14
This is not guaranteed......Fury Vs Usyk has a rematch clause....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Msport Online Betting Wbsite Review – Is Msport Legit Or Scam / SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Apologizes, Suspends Team Manager For 4 Matches (PRESS RELEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.